Chapter 14: Their relationship?

The Dragon and Cherry Blossoms

Seohyun's POV

I found myself on the 4th deck of the yacht, sneaking past the guards and watching Bryant's every move. What is this guy up to? How does he know Lee Mi Cha? Will he take advantage of her to get what he wants?

Ugh...this is so much more complicated than we orginally thought. From afar, I can see the two having lunch. I took out my binoculars and continued to watch them.

Bryant is...he's hugging her? She's smiling, laughing-but she doesn't push him away or anything!? What?

I put down my binoculars and scratched my head in frustration. I swear, Mi Cha looks like a nice girl, but if this guy is just going to use her, he absolutely has no heart or something!

I put my binoculars on and set them at the top deck, but they don't appear to be in sight anymore.

"Hmm...where did they go?" I whispered to myself.

"Bryant! Stop!" I heard a girl's voice coming from behind the door in front of me. I ran and hid behind a crate box about 10 feet away from the door.

I heard the door slam open and I was going to attack because I thought Mi Cha will hurt, but I saw her smiling as she ran away. Bryant chuckled as he opened the door. I held my breath as he passed my by (thinking he might hear me), but he didn't see me and instead had a genuine grin on. He ran in her direction and picked her up. I suddenly felt the yacht shift and that gave me a sign that we were moving. I sighed in relief that he didn't notice me, but when they both fell on the floor and began laughing, I couldn't help, but feel even more curious. They sure are close to each other.

They were both lying down on the floor, breathing heavily and smiling as they looked at each other.

"How long will you stay this time?" She asked.

I sat up so I can hear them talk.

"Probably about a month," He replied.

I didn't hear anything after that. For about a minute I didn't hear anything. I turned my head slightly against the wall to catch a glimpse of them. Mi Cha was facing Bryant and he kept staring at the sky. He looked over his shoulder and wrapped his arms around her.

"I'm sorry," He said.

She didn't say anything.

"I'm sorry that I haven't contacted you in awhile. There's been a lot going on so I have been busy," He continued.

She sighed,
"I understand."

I didn't hear anything else, but I took this opportunity to run off because I heard a pair feet coming near me. I slowly opened the door that Bryant and Mi Cha entered in and quietly shut it. Now, I should look for Yonghwa.


Yonghwa's POV

After a few minutes I reached the top deck in no time. However, Mi Cha and Bryant and a security guard was walking around the perimeters, so I couldn't get any closer.

I hid behind a clothed table about a few yards away. I couldn't hear them well, but I can see them; and that's better than nothing. I saw them eating lunch and even though everything looked really fancy, the food they ate was only kimchi fried rice, some kind of soup and tea. There was enough for themselves and they seemed very casual with each other. I saw them smiling a lot, their mouths were moving, but I couldn't hear them well. I heard a few words that caught my attention: "kids", "a few years ago", "the company" and stuff like that. Before I could collect my thoughts, I heard footsteps running. I took a peek behind a table and saw them running down the stairs. I smirked, either this guy really likes her or he's playing with her.

I sighed and took an alternative route to find out where they went. The security guard followed them, but in a slower pace. He looked around and continued down the steps. Luckily, he didn't see me.

As I descended the steps, I heard the laughing from outside. I also felt the yacht shift a bit and found us moving. They must have went to the 4th deck. As I headed there, I checked the doors I passed by and I soon found a bedroom. Bryant's bedroom to be exact, because he obviously owned it. I searched around his bedroom and found a photobook in a drawer next to his bed. I looked at every corner until I found a camera.

"Sh*t," I cursed.

The camera saw me, but I could still get in trouble for it whether it saw my face or just a glimpse. I shut down the camera and continued searching. I looked through the photobook and found pictures that looked sort of recent. Like, it's probably about a few years old to the oldest. I looked at them and found a few picture of the president, his wife, his daugter Mi Cha, Bryant and some other people.

Just by flipping through the first few pages I can tell, that Bryant and Mi Cha are really close. Are they lovers? Best friends? What is this?

Page 5 had a photo of Bryant covering Mi Cha's eyes. Another photo of a bunch of people at a party and the next one had Bryant holding her hand and it looked like it was a surprise party for her. Then a caption in blue ink:

"Happy 21st birthday Mi Cha ssi! Surprise!"

The next page I saw a picture, with Mi Cha kissing his cheek and Bryant smiling and having one closed while looking at her. There was one caption in purple ink:

"Thank you so much for the party Bryant-ssi! You are the best! <3"

My eyebrows furrowed. Maybe they are in a relationship...

I put away the photobook and decided to go to the surveillance room a deck below so I can edit out the part where it caught me. After a while, I went out of the room and found the ship still moving, but we are going towards land again. I better get Seohyun.

While trying to slip away from the guards, I found the two lying down on the deck outside. They were smiling and talking. I ignored them and went upstairs to find Seohyun outside facing where the land was.

"Psst..." I caught her attention.

She turned around and smiled. She was already crouching down, but she began to quickly crawl toward me. I gave her a kiss on the head.

"The yacht is getting near land, once it docks, we get out of here. I have some interesting findings to tell you about," I told her.

She nodded and we waited till the yacht was at least jumping distance to land so we can hurry and get out of here. We safely got off, checking the time: 6 pm.

Mi Cha and Bryant spent almost half the day with each other. As we escaped off the yacht we saw the two get off. They went inside his car and we had to follow them again. The guards were still there, so we had to make sure we didn't look suspicious. They went back to the Blue House and the security guards gave them some space. They looked like they were saying goodbye. Seohyun brought the hearing aids this time from the car because we were so distracted that we forgot about it while we were on the boat.

"Don't worry we still have about month to hang out!" Bryant sounded like he was trying to comfort her.

She sighed,
"No, I don't want to burden you. You are here for work not to hang out with friends."

"Hey...I know I am here for buisness reasons, but I will make time for you," he said.

She didn't respond and shrugged her shoulders.

He smiled and gave her a hug.

"See you later," he said.

She nodded, then he walked to his car. He turned around before he entered his car and waved goodbye. She crossed her arms on her chest and slightly lifted her arm to wave. He got in his car and drove off.

"We better get going. We will have to look more into this by tomorrow," Seohyun said as she turned off the hearing aids.

I nodded and we headed back home.

~~
Sorry if it was a bit short, but do you all like it so far? Ahaha, thank you guys so much for the comments. I really love reading them! Do you like the poster? @lottydotty did a wonderful job!