Chapter 14: At the Blue House...

The Dragon and Cherry Blossoms

Bryant entered in the Blue House with ease. The guards gave him an odd look earlier, but let him in because of orders from the President and his daughter. Two tall Korean men in their official uniforms stayed in front of him while another stayed behind watching him intently. He saw Mi Cha as she was setting up food on a dining table.

"Mi Cha, Bryant is here," One of the guards said.

Mi Cha looked up, a smile grew on her face when she saw the face smiling back at her behind the body guards. The guards bowed and moved aside as she hugged Bryant. As they hugged, he spun her around and she laughed.

He chuckled too and as he set her down, her hands around his neck she said,
"Let's eat shall we?"

He nodded and they both sat across each other.

"You cooked this?" He asked as he looked at it.

She nodded and replied,
"Yeah, go on! I want you to try it."

He got a piece of lasagna on the table and took a bite.

"Wow Mi Cha-ssi! This is delicious!" He said and got more.

She smiled,
"Really!?"

He nodded and continued eating.

"Ahah, thanks, I just learned how to make it today," She sighed in relief.

He laughed,
"Impressive."

She got some lasagna herself and became surprised,
"Hmm...not half bad, compliments to the chef."

He chuckled and nodded,
"So, how are you?"

After taking a bite of her food she replied,
"It's been pretty good, being the president's daughter can get boring at times, but I try to make it fun."

"How?" He asked.

She giggled,
"Well, I am taking Jujitsu and I am trying to get a P.H.D in order to become a medical scientist."

Bryant's mouth made an 'O' shape and replied,
"Wow, that's amazing!"

"Ahah, yeah...it took a while to convince my dad to let me take Jujitsu because he thought it was sort of pointless since I have guards to protect me, but I told him that they won't be with all the time because I know he won't be president forever and they won't stick around with 24/7 so I should learn how to defend myself. Plus, it's fun too," She replied.

Bryant nodded,
"I see."

"And you?" She asked just before she took a sip of her water.

He shrugged his shoulders and nonchalantly replied,
"Just been busy with work and stuff."

"And stuff? What kind of stuff?" She asked curiously as she set down her glass of water.

"Like fancy buisness parties. Y'know, the boring kind," he said and continued to eat the last of his food.

She smiled,
"I see."

After lunch, they went out to the garden to take a walk as they ate the ice cream they got from the kitchen.

"So, did anything happen while I've been gone?" Bryant asked, then his ice cream.

She glanced at him and from how he asked it, she knew what he meant,
"Well, a few guys confessed to me and I was close to dating one of them too."

He stopped walking and grabbed Mi Cha's hand and his eyes widened,
"What?"

She escaped from his hold and continued her ice cream.

Then replied,
"Don't worry about it. You know Onew?"

Bryant gave her a confused face,
"The leader of that boy band...um....SHINee, right?"

She nodded,
"Yeah, he asked me out and I almost said yes."

"Wow, that guy has guts. Asking out the president's daughter," He chuckled.

She playfully punched him on the shoulder and pretended to wince in pain.

As he was finishing his ice cream he asked,
"So, why did you reject him?"

She sighed and took a bite of her cone,
"I thought about it and thought about it. He's cute, sweet, funny, everything a girl wanted and yet...I just didn't feel anything. My mind said yes, but my heart said no."

He nodded with understanding. He popped the small piece of the cone left in his mouth, wiped his hands and looked around. Mi Cha then finished her ice cream cone and wiped her hands. He took a hold of her hand and she looked up at him with a questioning look.

"I have a surprise for you," he told her.

"Oh...you shouldn't do anything for me," she told him.

He ignored what she said and led her back to the Blue House.

"I need to ask your father's permission if it's okay to bring you though," He said.

"Umm..okay," she replied.

They went to the President's office and without hesitation, President Lee approved, but ordered 2 security guards to walk around the area.

Although Bryant and Mi Cha were slightly disappointed that guards had to be there, they were still grateful that President Lee said yes.

They walked out of the Blue House and inside Bryant's car with both the guards following them.


Yonghwa's POV

Seems like Bryant has a very close relationship with the Lee Mi Cha or what everyone knows her as: the President's daughter. Seohyun and I watched them walk around in the garden, eating ice cream and now they are heading out.

"We better follow," Seohyun said.

I nodded and we followed them with my car.

Once we got out, we didn't take our chances and kept the weapons hidden under our clothes.

"We are gonna have to sneak on the yacht," I told her.

She sighed,
"Alright, be careful, the guards are walking around everywhere."

"Take the bow, and I will take the stern. They are at the top deck, so meet me at the 2nd one," I told her.

She nodded and gave me a quick peck on the lips. I smiled and went to the stern of the boat.

~~
Hi everybody!! Sorry, if it's such a crappy chapter. Next one will have lots of excitement though! Promise ^__^