Chapter 18: This is only the beginning

The Dragon and Cherry Blossoms

Bryant briskly walked through the halls of the office as he was eager to see Yonghwa and Seohyun.

Before he reached the door, one of his many employees, Jinwoon stood near the door. Jinwoon bowed once Bryant came near and nodded in response.

"Jinwoon-ssi, how you've been lately?" Bryant asked him.

Jinwoon faked a smile and responded,
"I've been well Mr. Wang. The two are in the room."

Bryant nodded his head in approval as Jinwoon opened the doors of the room.

"Good work," Bryant told Jinwoon.

"Thank you sir," Jinwoon bowed once again.

Bryant walked inside the room.

"Tcch-" He smirked as he glanced at Yonghwa.

He then turned to the blindfolded Seohyun who sensed his presence. Her mind became more alerted as she listened carefully of where he stood and walked.

Bryant took off Seohyun's blindfold and let it drop on the floor. She gave him a deathly glare, which made Bryant flinch, but that didn't stop him from what he planned to do. He took a step back, observing the two.

He crossed his arms on his chest and began to speak,
"Now, I will give you two a chance."

Both Yonghwa and Seohyun glanced at each other, then eyed Bryant with a suspicious look.

"There are only two options," he explained as he held two fingers, "Option one: I will set you both free, no harm to the both of you and you just have to tell the WSA that your mission was a failure. You have to give up basically. OR," He emphasized the word, paused, then continued, "Option two: Severe consequences will be given if you both don't give up. One or both [if you prefer it that way] will die and I will trigger the explosives that are hidden in every WSA branch in Asia."

Seohyun stomped her foot,
"Stop with the bullsh*t! You don't know where the branches are! You're bluffing!"

Her breathing became heavy as her face became red in anger.

"You really think so? Hehehe...how can you be so sure? Huh!?" Bryant exclaimed.

He stepped closer, tugged onto Seohyun's hair and made her eyes look directly at him.

"What's your decision? Save yourselves and give up or kill yourselves and all your fellow agents?" He asked.

"LET HER GO! DON'T LAY A HAND ON HER YOU B@STARD!" Yonghwa shouted at him.

Bryant scoffed, let go Seohyun and turned to Yonghwa and punched him in the face. Yonghwa's eyes widened in both surprise and anger as blood trickled down from his lower lip.

"I just did," Bryant snapped.

He his heel and headed for the door.

As he walked out he said,
"I'll give you 1 minute to decide. Say the opition number you choose. If you don't make a decision within the time, you will both die and so will your collegues."

The doors shut, leaving the two pissed, annoyed and thinking.

Bryant went inside a room next door to the room he just left, that has one way glass. Yonghwa and Seohyun don't know anything about it because it's so well hidden. He watched the two as they sat and were tied up in their chairs. Bryant sat comfortably in a swivel chair with his hands folded; waiting for their decision. He looks at the clock on the wall.

"One minute starts now," He muttered to himself.


Yonghwa's POV

That...that guy touched Seohyun! Agh...I want to kill him with my own two hands!

"Seohyun, are you okay?" I asked as soon as the doors shut.

"Yonghwa, I'm fine. What about you?" She asked me in a tired tone.

I my lips, tasting the blood that came out of my lower lip.

"Meh...I'll live," I casually replied.

"Not until we get out of here," She muttered under her breath, barely audible, but I still caught it.

"We will," I assured her.

She sighed and nodded. I looked around to see nothing that can help us get out of here. I looked at the camera, but Jinwoon said he messed with the security cameras all over this floor and soon the whole building.

BANG!

Both Seohyun and I looked at each other.

"What was that?" She asked me with her widened and surprised eyes.

"Don't know," I replied shortly.

BANG! BANG!

"What the hell is going on?" I asked as I looked around.

"The noise is coming from that wall," She told me as she pointed with her chin to the wall at the right.

We both gave each other questioning looks, then we turned to the right wall where the noise came from.


Jinwoon quietly followed to where Bryant went after seeing him rush out of the room. From a distance he saw Bryant enter in a room nobody ever really enters in. Jinwoon looks around to see a security camera. He smiled as he found it not blinking or moving at all and with that took out his gun and walked inside the room where Bryant went in.

Jinwoon kept the gun behind his back. Once he turned the door knob and open the door. He found Bryant sitting on a swivel chair, hands folded and looking through a one way glass, watching Seohyun and Yonghwa.

Bryant turned his chair around to see who came in and with a hint of surprise in his voice he reacted,
"Oh! Jinwoon-ssi! What are you doing in here?"

Jinwoon faked a smile as he bowed and said,
"Sorry, I must be intruding."

"Well, Jinwoon-ssi you can leave now. I am very busy," Bryant told him.

Bryant nodded at him and turned his chair around. He glanced at the clock, then continued to watch the two from the other room. Jinwoon quitely walks closer to Bryant.

"Why are you still here?" Bryant asked him with obvious annoyance in his voice.

Bryant turned to face Jinwoon, only to be greeted by a punch in the face.

Bryant only responded with a smirk and as he felt his lip that is now spilling blood he chuckled.

"Tcch- how disappointing," He said with his head shaking in disapproval.

Bryant attempted to punch Jinwoon back, but failed as Jinwoon moved his head the other direction. Bryant continuously attacked Jinwoon earning himself a couple of successful punches in the stomach and face, but most were dodged as Jinwoon defended himself.

Jinwoon grabbed Bryant's collar, pulled him closer and hissed,
"You won't succeed. Not with Seohyun and Yonghwa around. They will accomplish this mission no matter what; no matter the costs."

Bryant chuckled and as he tried to catch his breath he replied,
"Even if it costs...someone's life?"

Jinwoon lifted his eyebrow and Bryant just smiled,
"In the end, no matter what happens-they will lose."

Jinwoon grunted in frustration and pushed Bryant against the wall causing a large bang. Bryant struggled his way out, then turned the tables around as he grabbed Jinwoon and smacked his face against the one-way glass. Jinwoon muffled a few words.

"What was that punk?" Bryant asked as he tightened his grip on Jinwoon's wrists and put his head nearer to Jinwoon's.

Jinwoon with some effort , jerked his head back.

"Crap!" Bryant cried in pain.

He covered his eye and gave a shocked look as Jinwoon grabbed Bryant once again and threw him against the wall. He threw punches at his stomach and his face. Leaving Bryant with bruises and blood.

"I said 'We'll see about that',"Jinwoon spat out.

Jinwoon took out his gun, loaded it and put Bryant in gun point.

Before he could pull the trigger, a knock came from the door. Jinwoon sighed and ran across the room and decided to hide behind the door as it opened.

"Boss? What happened!?" Agent 24 -a man in a dark navy blue suit, red tie, short brown hair and small eyes- exclaimed as he rushed to his boss.

Bryant coughed and said,
"We have a traitor in our building."

"Huh?" Agent 24 rose his eyebrow.

Bryant pointed at the opened door. Agent 24 turned to find Agent 21 (Jinwoon) running away.

Agent 24 quickly turned to Bryant who was still in pain.

"You'll be fine," Agent 24 told Bryant.

"Code 2305," He said in his communicator as he pressed the ear piece in his ear, "Look out for agent 21 on the 12th floor."

"Got it," Fellow agents responded.

"Also, I need assistance in Room D-12-A, Boss needs to gets treated," Agent 24 added.

"This is Agents 35 and 36. We'll be there in a couple of minutes," Agent 35 responded with the call.

"Alright," Agent 24 replied.

He looked at his Boss who, although in pain, began quietly chuckling as he looked down on the floor.

"You okay boss?" Agent 24 asked.

He nodded and replied,
"This is only the beginning."

Agent 24 sighed and patted his boss on the back. 

The two won't see what's coming next. Bryant thought as he tried standing and soon getting assistance from his agents.

~~

Hi everybody! Sorry for taking awhile, but here it is! :D 
My first fan fiction has finished, so this fan fic will be my main focus for now. Don't forget to subscribe and comment.*

*Espescially comment ^__^