Chapter 1: A beautiful, scary dream.

The Dragon and Cherry Blossoms

This text color is the Narrator speaking.
This text color is the character's POV.

The campfire was nearly out as Yonghwa thought about today and tomorrow’s plans of whether or not he has another assignment. Right now, he was in the backyard of his home in Tokyo, Japan, and finished doing some investigation for the WSA (Worldwide Secret Agents). For 4 years, he trained to be part of the WSA in The Worldwide Training University. The WSA is very important to him and his father, but this has interfered with many things. He even had to end his first relationship.

 He sighed, stood up, and wiped the dirt from his jeans and shirt and cleaned his mess. As he went back inside, he heard his doorbell ring. He quietly set his things down and placed his glass in the kitchen counter. He got his gun from a locked, hidden drawer in the kitchen and put it on his belt. He walked towards the door and found 3 men in black suits; two Caucasian men and one Japanese man.

I guess those men I had to fight earlier today while I was on a mission must have followed me (Yonghwa’s thought)

Yonghwa put the security code on his house and went to the side entrance of his large home. He hid behind a mail box behind the three men.

      SMACK! Yonghwa hit the Japanese man upside the head causing him to turn around and the two other men taken by surprise.

The Japanese man was about to punch Yonghwa in the face, but Yonghwa caught his arm, twisted it and kicked him in the stomach to make him fall backwards. The two Caucasian men took out their pistols and pointed it at Yonghwa. He ran to the left into the darkness, the two men turned to where he hid. They stepped forward and one of them got punched in the face while the other had his pistol knocked out of his hand. Yonghwa now had a pistol in both his hands.

The two Caucasian men were barely standing, and instead of firing, Yonghwa threw both of the guns at their faces causing them to get knocked out and have blood come out of their mouth and nose. Yonghwa looked at his black wrist watch and scanned his fingerprint on the screen.

This isn't an ordinary watch by the way; it is a high-tech communicator, GPS and can connect to any info from the WSA, FBI and CIA databases and is only given to the best agents. After the WSA came and picked up the idiots that wanted to mess with him, he cleaned himself up and went to sleep.

-Yonghwa’s Dream-

“Yong!” A girl’s voice called Yonghwa.

“Hyun? Hyun, is that you?” Yonghwa asked.

He looked around the setting of his dream. It was outside of his old high school, where Seohyun and he always met after classes ended. Then, he saw her. Near the entrance of the building was a girl with wavy black hair and in a flowing baby blue dress and white flats. Yong ran up the stairs that led to the school entrance. As soon he was at the last step, he saw who the girl was. The girl was Seohyun and she looked absolutely beautiful.

“Hyun…it’s…it’s really you,” Yong said in amazement.

She nodded and gave him a warm smile.

Seohyun took his hand and caressed his cheek,
“We will see each other soon, Yong.”

Yong’s eyes widened with disbelief. He touched Seohyun’s face. Then, he brushed her hair through his fingers.

“What? I can see you now. This is a dream right?” He asked.

Seohyun sighed and pushed his hand away from her face, then held both Yonghwa’s hands.

“This is a dream. You can see me here, but we will see each other in reality. Please understand, we will cross paths soon,” Seohyun said.

Seohyun gave Yonghwa a small smile and let him go. Yonghwa looked down to his feet and quickly looked up to see Seohyun’s face.

Seohyun hugged Yonghwa and whispered,
“This isn’t goodbye. We will see each other later.”

Seohyun broke the hug and walked through the entrance of the school doors. While walking, she turned around and waved. Yonghwa waved back and she disappeared in the light.

Then a sound loudly rang throughout the area. The school bell started to ring.
beep! beep! beep! beep!

-End of Dream-

Yonghwa woke up from his dream because of his alarm clock. He lazily turned it off and slowly turned his whole body off the bed. He checked the alarm clock: 8:00 am. He yawned and went to the bathroom.

Yonghwa’s POV 

I cleaned my face and got ready for the day. I unlocked my side drawer in my bedroom with my finger scanning and grabbed my wallet, car keys and my communicator watch. Then, I grabbed the orange envelope holding the information I gathered throughout the mission I just finished yesterday. I went downstairs and opened a window or two to get some sunlight in here. I made myself some breakfast -french toast, bacon, sunny side up eggs- a cup of orange juice and an apple for the day.

Afterwards, I brushed my teeth and when I looked at myself in the mirror; I remembered the dream I had last night. Whether or not what she said in my dream is true. This is a little scary. Almost like, a nightmare turns into reality. What if I do see her?

I finished brushing my teeth and when I grabbed a towel to wipe my mouth I stared at the mirror. Why am I getting so scared? It's just a dream. Even though this is the first time I have had a dream about Seohyun in a long time (like 3 years), I shouldn't get so worried.

"Hmph, let's see if it's true Seohyun," I said as I looked at myself in the mirror. I wiped my hands, made sure I had everything and left the house.

I went inside my Sterling Silver Tesla Roadster and drove to the WSA office that's 15 minutes outside of Tokyo.

I stopped at the entrance of the underground parking garage. The security guard took a glance at me and did the same old routine.

"Your ID Mr. Jung," he said.

 I took out my ID card and he scanned it on the computer.

"Handprint scan," he told me and gave me a black square screen with my name in green text.

I placed my hand on the screen and wrote my signature with the stylus attached to the screen.

He nodded his head and said,
"Have a nice day."

I nodded and he unlocked the gates. After parking my car, I went upstairs to the main floor.

"Morning, Mr. Jung." A few people greeted me and bowed. 

"Good morning," I greeted back and took a small bow.

I reached Cheif Ken's office in a matter of minutes. I gave his door a short knock and went inside.

"Hey Chief," I greeted him and bowed almost 90 degrees.

"Ah! Yonghwa, take a seat," he said and pointed at a white leather chair.

"Ahah, no thanks Chief. I just came here to give you the information I gathered for the mission. I have completed it," I said and set down the orange envelope on his desk.

"Good to hear Yonghwa. I was just going to ask you about that mission, but since you have completed it. I have another assignment. You also have a partner for this one. Oh, don't complain or moan! I know you are used to going solo on missions, but she has some skills that you aren't an expert in. Besides, this might just make it much easier!" He told me with happiness in his voice.

"She?" I gulped.

"Yes, yes. Oh, I see her outside of the office window," he said.

He smiled and waved her over. I turned around to see who this girl was.

A/N:
Hey! First chapter is finished! Yeah! How is it so far? Not good? Hmm...it's only the first chapter though. I hope you can comment! I love comments; good or bad! Cuz it tells me I actually have readers xD
Oh, and one more thing...I would love to have a banner. So if you know any good graphic artists please tell me. Thanks
:)