Chapter 9

I'M WITH YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon's POV

"Remember when you told me that I'll learn to love and will find the person I will love in due time?"

I just nodded, my heartbeat is slowly racing.

"Well, I think that I have finally met you half way Jiyeona."

"Jessica unnie..."

"I am perfectly, madly, truly in love with you Park Jiyeon. And I can't hide it anymore. I am giving in to this feeling for the justification of all the actions I am responsible of. Let me love you Jiyeon. With all my heart, body and soul."

I just smiled and hugged her.

If there's one thing I felt all those time she spoke, I'm sure of it was the same longing and love she felt for me. She kissed my forehead and hugged me tightly filling every missing piece I lost with all the pieces she found.

____ ____ ____ ____ ____ _________//

"Jiyeon? Jiyeon? Yah Park Jiyeon!!!"

"Wah Unnie! You startled me!" I whined. 

"You're spacing out again."

"Sorry unnie, what are you saying again?"

"I was just asking you about you and that Jessica of yours."

"Ah we're good." 

"Mind sharing? You're effervescent. She's keeping you in a good mood?" She sneered. 

"We're good as in... Uhhh I am really loss of words unnie."

"Are you kidding? Every time I call to check on you when I was in Thailand you are full of 'Jessica took me to this and that and so on and now you're lost for words? Oh love sweet love~" She said singing the last part, I just laughed at her. 

"Wait; are you serious she is the one Jiyeon ah?" She suddenly shifts into her serious mode.

"Nae unnie, I really do hope that she's the one. You always want me to divert my attention from the Hyomin dreams right? Well, when I met Jessica unnie they all disappeared. Yes I had visions at first, but now? Never been better." I stated almost dreamy. 

"Since you sound so sure about her. Why don't you invite her in our next group night out? I want to meet her and I'm sure our other friends too are interested about this girl that you can't stop talking about?"

 "Arraseo unnie, I'll ask her if she's free on that day." I sighed

"Just remember to take it easy dino. I can feel it really; you're over flowing with love right now. It's taking you too high. But when it does just remember to put your parachute. You'll need that just in case." She preached, I just nodded. 

Eunjung unnie has always been the one with the best judgement among our group of friends. She always knows how to talk to us, and when she does, she talks to us according to how we wanted to be talked to. Her wisdom and wit is unfettered which I admire, that's why I always listen to her advises solicited or not.

Unnie left after a few more hours of chatting and two bottles of wine. I was feeling sleepy but then I remembered that I should ask Jessica unnie if she's free on Sunday. By the way, we've been together for about three weeks now and nothing's changed, she's still iridescent. We actually didn't make it a habit to constantly text or call each other every hour of every day. She told me that missing each other is a good catalyst for excitement and wonder. So if we wanted to have real lengthy conversation we need to have it in person. Which is really effective, and I do get a bit lazy typing sometimes. (For real)

I dialed her number and waited for her to pick up, which took her three rings, (Nae~ I counted)

"Hello chagiya?"

"Hey unnie I just called to ask if you're free on Sunday. We're having our traditional get together and they want you to come."

"Sure baby. I'll make time for you. Just update me the place and time." I can almost feel her smiling from the other side because of her voice, which made me smile too.

"Nae~ how are you? I had a good chat with Eunjung unnie over dinner, she just left" 

"Oh good to know that she's already back. I had my Muay Thai session then a business dinner with Uncle Suk Jin and other associates. Pretty boring though. I wish you were there." I can feel that she's pouting which made me chuckle.

"Aww. That's fine unnie. You need that, Miss future CEO. And if I were there you won't be able to focus." I teased yawning. 

"You bet! So should I let you rest now baby Jiyeonnie? I'll see you tomorrow, okay?"

"Nae, take a rest now. I love you."

"Alright, sweet dreams my love and I love you more."

----------------------/ 

Sunday came and it was around 5 in the afternoon and Jessica unnie still hasn't called or texted me. So I just decided to take shower and prepare because we'll meet at the resto around 6. After I've taken the shower and got dressed I checked my phone for anything. 

1 text messaged received. 

From: My baby Jessie<3

"Hi Changi, I'm running a bit late, stakeholder's holding me back. I can't make it to dinner but I'll be there on the drinks, my treat. Love you."

My heart sank. It just felt weird for her bailing out on her first date with my friends. So even with a heavy heart, I decided to just go on with myself. I didn't reply to her message though; I just don't feel like it. 

I around at around 6:30 and they're already there, they cheered when they saw me because there's one rule in every gathering; If you're late you'll treat the whole group for dinner or drinks so you choose. So tonight, I'm choosing dinner since Jessica unnie said drinks will be on her later. But before I even had the chance to settle down they already tirade me with questions.

"Yah! Finally! Why are you alone?" Eunjung unnie asked with an arched brow. 

"Where's the coolest girl in the world?" Asked Qri unnie. 

"Is she really that rich?" Soyeon unnie added. 

"Does she really drive an aventador?" Myungsoo oppa.

"Wow! Nice to meet you too guys. I missed you so much. Really, thanks for asking." I sarcastically blurted out. 

"Sorry Jiyeonnie we're just so excited to finally meet her." Soyeon unnie apologized. 

"She can't make it to dinner, stakeholder's emergency meeting, but she'll be around later." I said bitterly. 

"Alright then, let's eat! I'm hungry." Myungsoo oppa cheered before walking on the counter, Qri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter