Chapter 2

I'M WITH YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon's POV

After I ended the call I cleaned some dishes on the sink then get dressed and left for the studio. I was near the place when I received a text from Myungsoo Oppa saying that they are already there and people are starting to pile up. When the stop light turned green, I stepped on the pedal right away and parked my car in front of the building. 

"There you are!" I heard them in unison 

"Annyeong!" I greeted

"So let’s get this party started?" Eunjung eonnie offered while opening the door for us. 

"Shall we?" Myungsoo oppa offered his arm for me and his other arm to Soyeon eonnie and Soyeon eonnie's arm to Qri eonnie, just our childishness. 

"YES!" We said together.

____ ____________ ____//

The ribbon has been cut and the whole establishment has been blessed, some are already asking me when is the official starting schedule and the rate of every sessions, others are also asking if I need more help with a promise that to be in service. The opening was great! Everything went smoothly. It was around three in the afternoon when people started leaving, until there were only five of us left. 

"Hey guys, let's have some early dinner and then some drinks?" Soyeon eonnie proposed. 

"It's ok with me, but you guys should help me clean first!" I said, pouting. 

"No problem Jiyeonnie, we'll help you." Myungsoo oppa chimed in with a grin. 

"It's been a while since we last hangout and todays worth celebrating." Qri eonnie in. 

"I'm starving!" Eunjung eonnie exclaimed which made us laugh. 

After finishing all the cleaning, we decided to go in a restaurant somewhere in Gangnam. The place is cool. It’s actually perfect for a chill night with great food and music. We were waiting for our food when the lights on the mini stage lit up, a sign that their night performance were about to start. It's only six in the evening but our stomachs are already growling, since all we ate the whole day were cocktail food. While eating we chatted about some things and I decide to tell to Eunjung eonnie about my dream last night. 

Well it's not the first time that I had that kind of dream, so every time we get to be together, which is quite often. I tell Eunjung eonnie about that because she can somewhat explain it to me, and some of my dreams are really disturbing so I need to let it out instead of overthinking about it. 

"Eonnie, I had another dream last night." I started, looking at the girl beside me who's deliciously eating. 

"Jinjja?! Tell me about it." She said abruptly sitting up straight, leaving what's her eating and looked at me intently. She always like this when I'm about to tell her about my dreams. 

"Okay, so here's how it goes..." I told her everything from my dance studio, the blinding light, the corn field, corsets and petticoats, the girl and the way I died with a gunshot. 

"Woah, that's morbid Ji." 

"Nae, it was." I sighed "What do you think does it mean eonnie? Why do I always die every time I'm with that woman?" I exasperated. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter