Chapter 19

I'M WITH YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica's POV 

 

Flashback 

 

"Why do you always have to leave her? I mean, there's one moment in each of your life where you're happy just being together right? Why didn't you just runaway with her?" Eunjung unnie asked. 

We're still at the basement after all my revelations to her, she may have been too stunned to leave or runaway that she just stared at me blankly. 

"I was always too scared, it's never really easy to love someone with your same gender in the early years, they think of it as a disease, as the devil's curse and anyone will be associated to one and would resist the "cure" all of those people will consider us as pests. They'd have us dead, than to have us spread it. I was always worried for Jiyeon's safety, although she's always been the stronger one. The fiesty and fierce one. But her family always have the stronger power... that's another reason." 

"Anything else?" She asked l, knowing I am still keeping something from her. 

"I know this will sound weird or pathetic but, Jiyeon always finds me at a wrong time, I was never a priority... just a pass time. If she's not in a relationship or already engaged or worse alredy married, there's always a third party. Destined or forced. The only thing that keeping me alive is our unfettered connection." 

"Honestly, that's really pathetic" she laughed 

"Yeah, I know..." I joined her laugh

"But you know what? She single now for the longest time... so that's your difference, but you're just going to be scared and avoid her, then you may just have a problem with the third party in the future. Jiyeon is easy to love, anyone could fall for her... and you hurting her like this will make it easier for her to move on." 

"I understand, I really am" 

"Then stop this nonsense. If you love her go get her." 

"Are you not scared of me? I'm a weirdo but the you're entrusting me her to me so much..." 

"I can see your sincerity Jessica-sshi, and I wanted to beloeve everything you showed and told me just now. You deserve each other. I can't even explain it with my own words for me to actually believe it but I think you're a good person no matter how weird you are." She explaine

"Kamsahamnida Eunjung-sshi" I smile simcerely

"Aigo let's just drop the formalities, after all I already know your deepest secret." She said winking 

"Okay, Gomawo Eunjunh unnie. This really means a lot to me" 

"You're welcome. I'll get going then, stop torturing yourself." 

She gave me one last pat on my shoulder and left.

 

End of Flashback 

 

The moment Jiyeon mentioned the stranger's name, I remebered the exact conversation Eunjung unnie and I had back in the basement. 

 

I immediately remeber the term third party, the most apathetic reason that there is. 

 

Why do I feel threatened by this Hyomin? When in fact I haven't really met her yet. 

 

The suspense was killing me so I called one of my connections in the hotel for a background check. I know jealousy isn't a valid reason for me to have her checked and despite the fact that Jiyeom said I shouldn't have to. But I need to do this for the sake of our security.

 

"Hello? Yes this is Jessica Jung. Can you do me a random spot check to a guest checked in on the 11th floor. Yes please... her name is Hyomin... alright, thanks."

 

Right after eding the call Jiyeon appeared from the bedroom, she looks astonishing om her loose white shirt, black short, boots and topped with her black trench coat. 

 

"Are you ready for our first day of adventure?" I asked. 

 

Her eyes lit up with excitement and she almost ran towards me pulling me into a tender embrace. 

 

"I thought you're mad at me...because of you know err her..." she pouted. 

 

"What? No! How cam I be mad with a beautiful little dino like you? You know I can't resist you Jiyeonie" I said kissing her in between words. 

 

Her body shook with laughter and I laughed too. 

 

"Come on unnie" she said pulling me out of our room. 

 

"Do you want to have lunch first? I got a reservation somewhere fancy..." she turned around surprised. 

 

"I wasn't dressed fancy unnie!" With her you-should-have-told-me-before-I-got-dressed look, i just laughed at her. 

 

"You look fine. And we're tourist so we dress the way we want to" I said pulling her to the elevator. 

 

After our lunch we started our adventure. We went to The Gherkin, London's one of the best tower. 

 

"Is this better than Namsan Tower?" I asked her while twirling her around.

 

"No." She surely said.

 

"Oh? But this is london's tower Jiyeonie?" 

 

"Still a no." 

 

I stopped and pulled her to me. 

 

"I think I know why..." I teased putting my right hand against her cold cheek. 

 

"Why?" She said with a knowing smile.

 

And just like what we did tha last time we visited Namsan tower, I kissed her, only now we weren't distarcted by people around because here, it's legal and natural. 

 

It was around 5 in the afternoon when my contact called me for an updates about Hyomin. We were outside the tower enjoying two huge cones of gelato, Jiyeon was checking our photos on her phone so I took a few steps away from her before I answered the call. 

 

"Yes hello?... I'm listening...okay, thank you very much, no that wouldn't be necessary I can handle it. Thanks again." 

 

I walked back to Jiyeon actong normal. I sat down beside her, giving her a side hug and resting my head on her shoulder joining her as she scrolled to our photos. 

 

"Work?" She asked, she may have noticed me talking about someone. 

 

"Nae, just an update. By the way have you told Hyomin that we'll be up for dinner later?" I asked casually facing her. 

 

'Ani, I thought you weren't serious about that." She frowned 

 

"I was. Give me her number." I smiled

 

"You sure?" She asked, still frowning 

 

"Nae, just to clear the coast." I assured her she fidgeted but have gave the calling card to me. 

 

I dialed the number, Choi Hyomin.

 

"Hello Hyomin-sshi?" Saying her name left a weird after taste in my tongue, it's like me talking to me but not exactly me. sigh

 

"yes? Who's this?" 

 

"It's Jessica, Jiyeon's Girlfriend. I just called to confirm for dinner tonight." I said seriously, Jiyeon gave me a gentle squeeze in my hand, I just smiled. 

 

"Oh yeah sure. I'll meet you at the Boundary in the east? You okay with that? Around... hmmm 7?" 

 

"Sure. We'll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter