Chapter 4

I'M WITH YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon's POV

"Yah, Park Jiyeon are you crying? Okay I'll be there in 30 minutes, wait for me Arraseo?!" She said ending the call. 

After 30 minutes I heard a hard knock and I'm sure it's her. I was crying out of fear so my eyes were red when I opened the door. 

"What happened to you?!" Eunjung eonnie asked while holding my hand and concern voice, she hugged me as I broke down. 

"What is it Jiyeonnie?" I just pointed at all the mess on my living room, papers are scattered all over the place. Her eyes widened in disbelief she slowly walked towards the couch while I closed the door and leaned on it. 

"What's all of this?" Eunjung eonnie exclaimed while examining every parchment. 

"Love letters? All of this? From who?"

"Yes all of them eonnie. From five hundred years ago to six months ago. I checked all of them."

"What?!" Eunjung eonnie exclaimed can't believe. 

____ ____________ ____//

"This is obviously a joke Jiyeonnie. Are you with them? Myungsoo? Qri eonnie? Soyeon eonnie?" She said while raiding every part of my apartment, as if waiting for the punchline or our other friends who's with me to come out. 

"I'm telling the truth eonnie. I just don't know what to do, so I called you because I'm already losing my mind!" I half squealed then collapsed on the floor, sobbing. 

"But I don't understand all of these Ji. These are actual letters of love for you date back when not even your great-great grandparents were born." She exclaimed while picking me up on the floor and walking me towards the couch.

I sat down there hugging my legs closer to my chest, staring at the pile of papers and envelopes overflowing on my coffee table as if it's going to engulf me anytime. 

"Have you done reading all of it?" Eunjung eonnie asked with more calm voice. 

"Aniyo. Only the oldest one." I said, almost a whisper.

She sat down with me, put her hands around me and paused for a moment while staring at the mess that I made. 

After a few minutes she crouches down in front of the table and typed something on my laptop. 

"What are you doing?" I asked. There's a sudden change of expression in her face from unsure to an I don't know expression. 

Anger? Confused? Heol~ I don't know. She's still tapping with unnecessary intensity on my laptop when she turned to me, eyeing me with concern. 

"I am going to trace the sender, when I'm on it will you please get us something to eat for tonight. And coffee too, a lot of them." she said with certainty. 

"Mwo? Wae? What are we doing eonnie?" I said before getting off the couch. 

"We are going to read all of these Jiyeonnie. I think it's not delivered for you for nothing. These are actual letters, this is something serious." She uttered with a hint of nervousness. 

"But what if this is just a prank or something?” I said in denial. 

"Whatever this is, we need to find out who sent you this. So let's start?" 

"Ah n-nae I'll just call for a delivery." 

We're munching over pizza, pasta and garlic breads while she's still tracking the sender and me reading the 3rd letter when her phone rang. 

 

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Nae, I need your help oppa. Do you know anyone in the intelligence unit or someone who carbon dates stuffs?"

"Uhm it's kind of complicated though, so can you get me someone?"

"Really oppa? Kamsahamnida." She ended the call and retu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter