Chapter 5

I'M WITH YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon's POV

 

"Should I be scared?"

"I don't know. Her love for was still and unending. Her latest letter for you was short but she spoke more about how beautiful you are like she always did and it was abruptly ended she didn't had a chance to write her name after. One thing I'm sure, she'll never do anything to hurt you."

"How can you be sure? Why is she still after me? If she knows we're just going to die if we ever meet again?" I said angry, frustrated, scared, and confused.

"Jiyeonnie technically she's not the one after you in your past lives..."

"What do you mean?"

"Over these years Ji, you found her. And no matter how hard she tried to avoid you she always comes back for you. I don't know how, but her letters told me so."

I suddenly felt numb. My mind went blank. I can't find anymore logic to this. I need to get some air and time off.               

____ ____________ ____//

I am now on my second cup of coffee and it's just only 9 in the morning, I finished my first one just an hour ago but then the kick of caffeine isn't enough to keep me from being drowsy so here I am, half on my second cup with added espresso shot. I am really sleepy the past few days and yes, it's a bad thing mainly because there is only thing a sleep would bring me, a dream. And I know pretty well that it's going to be a nightmare about that woman and how we die again. So no, I am not giving in to sleep. 

It's been a month since Eunjung eonnie gave the letters to her friend to her friend for carbon dating, and since then that guy that as I remember named Taecyeon hasn't contacted her back. I was beginning to doubt his credibility because no matter how odd/weird/creepy those letters are, they are sent to me and they're supposed to be mine. 

I was in my music listening to a song and drumming my fingers on my table according to the beat when my phone buzzed indicating for a new message. 

From: Eunjung eonnie

Jiyeonnie~ Are you busy? Let's have lunch together, I miss you already. :3

"Such a pabo eonnie" I chuckled as I started to type a reply. 

To: Eunjung eonnie

Jinjja? Well, I don't miss you  :P But okay let's eat. 

After a minute I received a reply from her. 

From: Eunjung eonnie

Heol~ Stop denying! Let’s meet at our resto around 11. :*

I glanced on my watch I still have time since the restaurant isn't that far from my studio. I decided to check on the main studio, where a group of youngsters are having their lessons on hip hop with my choreographer friends Boram eonnie and Siwan oppa. Siwan oppa instantly saw me and nodded while he's teaching the group of boys while Boram eonnie mouthed a hi while she's on the other side with the girls. I smiled at them and nodded too. 

I like seeing kids dancing at a very young age because they're not only eager to learn the knack of everything but they're also diligent. I was leaning on the door watching them start their mini showdown when Sohyun approached me. 

"Ms. Park? Someone's inquiring for the interpretative and classical dance session."

"Are they here?"

"Nae."

"Alright I'll talk to them."

I then followed her to the reception area and I saw the costumer who's currently busy looking at one of my paintings, Yes I paint when I feel inspired and I actually have four pieces on display here at my studio. She was about my height, looking hot although her slender and toned muscle bod was rightly covered with her loose plain white shirt, leather jacket, ripped skinny jeans and a maroon sneakers.

I was a few feet away and was about to introduce myself when she spoke. 

"I like this painting..." And then she twirled facing me with a smile which suddenly disappeared when she laid eyes on me. I may have startled her but her beauty dazed me. 

I know I am ogling over her expressive eyes, the in line of her lips, her jawline and her long dark brown hair but I can't push myself to move, it's like I've been nailed of where I was standing. 

"Hey, Miss are you okay?" She asked but her voice was muted from my hearing. I was only pulled out from my trance when Sohyun cleared . 

"O-Oh Annyeonghaseyo I'm Park Jiyeon." I said shyly but did not forget to offer my hand. 

"Nice to meet you Jiyeon-ssi. I’m Jessica." She said taking my hand and unexpectedly the touch on her skin to mine continued the riot that was in my stomach a while ago when I was drooling over her.

"Uhm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter