Chapter 18

I'M WITH YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon's POV

I was preparing for a formal dinner at the promenade of the hotel; all guests were invited so Jessica unnie and I agreed to come. 

She then again decided to take everything more seriously than usual, she made a few phone calls and after three hours our matching outfits were delivered. 
She was already waiting for me at the terrace of our suite. She's ravishing with her hair pulled into a ponytail, and the body hugging red dress, and earing that looked perfect in her. 

She's leaning on the trails admiring the view she still hasn't worn her heels because she's standing at the tip of her toes. She looks majestic as always. She may have felt my presence and ogling silence that's why she chuckled before turning towards me offering her right hand to me. 

I slowly walked towards her reaching for her hand. 

"Can we just stay like this forever? Not even worried about time and highs and lows of the outside world?" She softly said with an expression I couldn't read. 

"I wish we could. But then for now, Lets enjoy our time together. The world is ours for the whole two weeks unnie~" I said kissing her lips; I held my breath as she responded gently like I was some fragile porcelain. I bit her lower lip which made her smile. 

"Saranghae unnie" I uttered with a blush

"I love you too Jiyeonie." She said hugging me tightly 

"You are the best thing that ever happened to me." She added

"You are to me too, unnie." I said hugging her back

"So are we still up for the party downstairs?" I asked raising an eyebrow

"Nae. They need to see how pretty my date tonight" she said with a wink 

We walked out the elevator and to the promenade not leaving each other's side. I held on to her like I was afraid to get lost. 

"Daebak this looked like a scene in Princess Diaries." Jessica unnie commented giggling lightly 

"And you are Anne Hathaway." I said pinching her nose she just rolled her eyes at me and kissed my forehead. 

We made our way to the buffet table getting ourselves something to eat then we took two glasses of champagne and decided to proceed to one of the open balconies. 

We found an empty table and settled there, the cool winter breeze immediately hugged our bodies. We are having our intimate dinner; we seem too taken by our own world and we can't take off our hounds from each other, her phone suddenly rang, she slipped away from my arm and just held my hand before answering...

"Yeoboseyo? Yes uncle? Oh? We're fine, were actually in one of the hotel's gathering...yes...wait I'll check on it I left it in our suite... okay, I'm on my way... Call you again..." She ended the call and turned to me

"Jiyeonie, I'll just send something to Uncle via e-mail it's important, mianhe. You can just stay here, I'll be back in a bit."

"It's okay unnie, go on." I said smiling she kissed me and left

I stood up from my chair and leaned to the concrete railing of the balcony when I suddenly felt a hand covering my eyes... 

"Unnie that was quick..." I said turning around to see her but I was surprised when I saw who's there...

"You..." She answered smiling

"Why are you here? Hyomin-sshi?" 

"Well I happened to be checked in to one of the rooms in this hotel too." She answered leaning on the railing 

"What do you want from me?" I asked confused 

"I find you interesting Jiyeon-sshi" There's an intimidating tone in the way she talks which sparked fear in me, I took a few steps back away from  her and leaned against the railing too. 

"Why are you interested in me?" 

"I don't know, there’s something about you I find inviting...” She smirked 

"Well I'm not interested..." I said dismissively 

I am starting to get nervous cause Jessica unnie would be back any minute now and I don't know how I am going to explain who this stranger was. 

"Boyfriend?" I heard her asked maybe noticing me eyeing the crowd inside

"It's a GIRLfriend" I declared

Her teasing smirk turned into a grin 

"Much more interesting..." 

"You should leave..." I motioned to push her but she clutched my hand a bit tighter that I expected her to, my heart raced because of nervousness I just which Jessica unnie would here now. 

I was pulling my arm away from her but she won't let go, I was suppressing myself to scream cause I didn't want to make a scene

"Stay away from her." I suddenly heard the voice I've wanted to hear

The stranger's tight grasp loosened and she eventually dropped my hand I immediately walked to Jessica unnie, she just made sure I was fine, she then pulled me out of the balcony we darted straight to the elevator, I can see that she's mad and there's conflicting emotions in her eyes. 

"Unnie?" I called out to her in a whisper

"Hmmm?"

"Are you mad? Talk to me please?" 

She turned to me, pulling me into a tight hug. "There's nothing there to say...But who is she? Someone you know?" 

"I just met her at the airport... I didn't know  that she's here... mianhe- I shouldn't have let myself cornered there... Mianhe unnie..." 

"Shhh, it's not your fault. I'll have her checked if you want to..." 

"No. Let's just leave her alone." 

We get in to our suite quietly. Unnie was still distant and I didn't know what to say. She was sitting by the couch with her usual arms crossed with on propped arm; she does this all the time when she's confused, or over thinking or stressed. 

"Unnie are you okay?" I asked as I sat by her side lacing my arms around her slender body

"Uh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter