Chapter 11

I'M WITH YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyomin's POV

Have you ever wondered how people came to life? How a small spark of development would lead you to series of lessons and growing old, getting wrinkled and dying? How will you spend your life if you know from the moment you were born that you are to do things that you can't control?

My latest life started on May 30, 1989, I was born in a wealthy family. I was the only child of one of the most powerful people in the country. But although my body was young, my thoughts and feelings were old. It's funny if you think about it, Imagine a new born who can't even open her eyes yet can think like an adult. It's hilarious. 

But that's my life. That's always been my life, for 500 years now. My first life was tragic although all my lifetimes were. But my first life was tragic because that's where it all started. It became a cycle. But no matter what I do it's all the same, same thoughts, same feelings, same person, and same love. And when you think that you can just give up or take your life to avoid your destiny but you can't. I tried; I committed suicide when I was in my 5th life. It was a mess, and since I remember everything until the next life, I bear the pain. 

My present life was the easiest of all; I wasn't a slave, a drug addict, a subversive, a rebel, or a criminal. I can say that this is my favorite life, I am well-off for the first time in the past years, and I can feel change. This life time is different. 

But every happy beginning has a fall back, a buffer, that’s when my parents died in a plane crash, their bodies were found together lifeless buckled on their seats. I was 15 back then. I didn't know what to do. That's when Uncle Suk Jin came into my life and treats me like his own daughter. He was never married, although he fell in love once. He used to quote that; there are all kinds of love in the world but nev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter