Chapter 14

I'M WITH YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon's POV

I spent the two holiday at home, my next month has been busier, more and more people came and enrolled at the studio and Myungsoo Oppa, Soyeon unnie and me started the construction of the second branch of our restaurant. Myungsoo oppa is tasked with the structure, construction people and materials. Soyeon unnie on the crew, menu, and food tasting. And I was tasked to plan the interior of the whole place, it's a lot bigger than our first one so designing it was a bit more challenging but I love it. 

I was munching on some double coated chocolate snack and was watching some movie that I didn’t bother to know the title when I heard my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID: Soyeon unnie, so I answered it. 

"Hello Jiyeona?"

"Nae unnie, wae?"

"Where are you? Are you busy tomorrow?"

"At home now, not really why?"

"My cousin just came back from china, remember DongGun back in high school?"

"Oh nae I remembered him. Why?" I asked already doubting

"Uhhh. He wanted to ask you out? Cause he has a huge crush on you since high school and I thought maybe you two can try?"

"Unnie, you know well that I'm not into guys. Stop trying to convert me." I said laughing 

"That's exactly what I told him, but he was just so persistent. Mianhe Jiyeona"

"It's fine. And besides I've had enough of those fling or even love. I'm in hiatus." I chuckled. 

"You're crazy!" she said giggling. "So I'll just tell him that you're still straightly bent. Bye~"

"Nae! Hummer bent. Bye unnie~" 

After Jessica unnie, all of my friends, well except for Eunjung unnie has been trying to hook me up with a friend or a cousin or whoever, may it be a man or a woman. And I just shrug them off. I am ready for a life time of being alone.

----------------------------/ 

Hyomin's POV

I left work early today because I am going to meet up with a friend, she's an event’s organizer and we're going to talk about a part of my plan for Mission: Get my girl back. I was at some coffee Bean she told me to meet up; it's dangerously close to Jiyeon's studio so I needed to park my car inside the building instead of just by the side of the road. I sat at the table near the glass wall because I have no choice the place was busy so I just decided to wear my Blanc and Eclare sunglasses and read a magazine covering half my face. I know I look like an idiot. I feel like one. So I stayed like that while I wait for YongSun my friend. 

------------------------------/

Jiyeon's POV

I decided to run around the perimeter of my studio around 4pm I don't know why but I suddenly missed running so I put on my running shoes, brought my iPod and plugged my earphones in my ears. I was planning to reach on 5-10k so I pushed to run till the next street. I was on the left side of the road because the pavement was clearer there. I was roaming my eyes around, enjoying the little businesses of the people around me when I caught a glimpse of a woman sitting alone at Coffee Bean, I slowed down, and stopped just before a parked SUV for cover, it's opposite to where the woman was seated, I inspected her first cause she's covering half of her face with a magazine but then she's wearing sunglasses inside a cafe which I didn't see any logic at all. 

I waited a few more minutes when she slowly put down her magazine; I was nailed to where I was standing when she finally removed her sunglasses. Jessica unnie. She was looking at her phone and the cafe's entrance, maybe she was waiting for someone; my two whole months of moving on came crumbling down upon seeing her face again. All my guards are at seeing her face again. All my guards are at my feet, my heart was racing again and all I see was her. I was about to cross the street to where she was when she suddenly stood up, looking at the entrance, I saw another woman, Jessica unnie was anticipating her and when she reached her they hugged. I was taken aback when she helped the woman sit down all smiling. I didn't want to see her smiling nor laughing with another woman but I was afraid that if I leave I won't be seeing her again. 

But what happened next made me kick myself, Jessica unnie was leaning forward to the person in front of her smiling wide and then the other woman put her hand on top of her which she immediately held on to. It was just too much. Too much affection. To someone not me. I retraced my steps back to the studio not attempting to come near where they are so instead of rounding the corner of the cafe for a short cut I walked back to the opposite direction.

-------------------------------/

Hyomin's POV

The meeting with YongSun was great; she has so many ideas that made my plan more awesome. Our supposed one hour meeting ended 5 hours after I didn't realized it was already that long when I looked outside it was already dark, 9pm to be exact. I walked her to her car and bade farewell. 

"Thanks for being

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter