Chapter 15

I'M WITH YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

Filtered rays of the morning sun was slipping from the glass window and through the gap on the blinds of Jiyeon's room, spreading the radiance and heat to the cold and empty space it was the night before. 

She was awakened by the streak of light aimed directly to her tears-stained face, she didn’t want to get up, she didn't want to wake up at all after life threatening assault by Soyeon's cousin, the sudden appearance and eloquent bravery Jessica did to save her' which she weirdly expected, even if she has no idea where Jessica came from before she found her, and how she did find her when they have no contact for the past months. 

The only momentous, simple and silent truth was. Jessica found her. And the vagueness of Jessica's actions sent rippled waves of butterflies at the pit of her stomach. Jessica still has this effect on Jiyeon, only present with the connection they have. 

Past is past. Jiyeon would gladly move on right away after broken relationship whether it be a mutual decision or not. She's not the sulking type who'd dramatically go on the stages of acceptance just to get over someone. 

But the side of her changed. She flipped for Jessica. And now as much as she doesn't want to grasp the truth that she can't let Jessica go, that she can't really move on from her, she's confronted by it so much it's already lurking inside her closet silently breathing, waiting for the breaking point and she's haunted by the monsters of her feelings she's trying to sweep under her bed. 

Her head felt like it's about to crack when she tried to open her eyes, she grunted and covered her face with her pillow trying to release all her angst at the poor thing. She didn't know her pillow-restraint let out was loud enough to be heard outside her room, which sent Eunjung rushing to her aid.

"Jiyeona? What is it? Are you okay?"

"You stayed..."

Jiyeon answered while scooting on her bed trying to push herself to seat. 

"Yeah."

"Because Jessica unnie told you? Have you been in constant contact with her unnie? What's with all that's happened last night? How did she find me?"

"What are you saying? It's just I can't reach you last night I was worried sick so I called Sohyun and she gave me Jessica's number. And I don't know how she found you." She sarcastically answered. 

"Mianhe, I just... never mind..." Jiyeon surrendered burying her face again to the pillow. 

"You really need to get up. You have sessions today."

"I'm not in the mood unnie. I'll just tell Sohyun to call for Tiffany to take over my sessions." Jiyeon groaned at her.

Eunjung just rolled her eyes and heavily sighed before disappearing from the door of Jiyeon's room. Jiyeon then heard her talking to Sohyun in the living room.

---------------------------/

Jiyeon's POV

I got up and went straight to the bathroom, I was painfully reminded by what DongGun did to me last night, and it felt like I was hit by a curve ball. I got in the shower turned the heater to the highest temperature my skin can endure, I flinched as it made contact with my body but almost scalding heat of the water soothe the trauma I can't let go. 

I cleaned every part of my body angrily; I scrubbed every inch of my skin where I feel the throbbing memory of where that guy touched me. 

My rage and frustration festered when I started feeling tainted, I felt like Jessica's seal was washed away along with filth of that bastard. I cried feeling unworthy for her. I dropped at the floor loudly and hoarsely sobbing. 

I heard Eunjung unnie knocking from the glass sliding door that separated us but I can’t bring myself to stand up. I am emotionally damaged, my frustrations grew to hate. 

I sat on the floor hugging my legs as tight as I can to my chest under the shower covered with the moisture, when Eunjung unnie forcedly opened the sliding door and turned the shower off. She then rushed to get my towel and she wrapped it around me like I'm some kind of delicate infant. 

She hushed my sobbing and soothes my shaking body with her caress. I felt tired so a few moments after she laid me down on the bed fell asleep.

 

Eunjung's POV

"Hello Soyeon unnie?"

"Oh Jungie, how was she? I don't know how could I face her right now but I'm on my way there, is it okay?"

"She fell asleep after she tortured herself in t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter