Chapter 16

I'M WITH YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyomin's POV

Jiyeon's recovery from the dreaded incident was quicker that I thought it would be. She no longer shakes involuntarily when she's sleeping, she no longer weep at the thought and she no longer thinks that she's not worthy of me. She's becoming Jiyeon again, my sweet, stubborn, cheerful and endearing Jiyeon. 

I am hosting a dinner party for us with her friends since I didn't show up the last time they invited me. Jiyeon also made sure that I am driving with her to the dinner because she doesn’t want me disappearing again. 

"I'm not going to the dinner on my own. You need to drive me there." She commanded. 

We're at some cafe near her studio I was making some phone calls for reservation, I looked at her funny because she look and sound so cute when she's demanding about something like an eight year old girl. 

"Why are you looking at me like that?" she said raising an eyebrow. 

"What look? I was just appreciating the view from where I am now." I said winking

As usual she blushed; she still does, Like always

"Where would they want to eat by the way?" I asked while searching on my phone and slowly taking her hand in mine. 

"Hmmm anywhere would be fine, I know they wouldn’t say no at anything you offer." she said

"Okay then..." I answered knowing exactly where to go. 

Our dinner reservation is not until nine in the evening and since its Sunday I decided to come by Jiyeon's place as early as nine in the morning. 

I can see that she's quietly pleased to see me... 

"You ready" I greeted her

"You are 12 hours early."

"Oh you counted?" I said with a grin before playfully carrying her inside her unit. 

The place was suddenly filled with her effervescent laughter, she slipped away from me running around while she's dancing and singing. 

What's with all of this Jiyeona?" I said teasing her

"Wae? Is it wrong to be this happy seeing the love of my life?"

She suddenly stopped what she's doing and walked towards me putting a hand on my cheek

"I heart you..." She whispered in a shy smile. 

"Is that loser language for I love you?" She pouted and turned her back to me

I then seized her from behind burying my face on her hair taking in the sweet scent of old wood and lavender, her favorite shampoo. 

"I heart you too Ji..." I felt her chuckled and we stayed like that for a few more minutes like we hold time in our hands. 

We spent the rest of the day eating and watching her favorite Korean Drama W.

At seven in the evening we're already on our way to Gangnam, I decided to surprise her with making a reservation at one of her Father's restaurant; I also learnt that it was the particular restaurant where she came out to her parents when she was 15. 

My girl is pretty brave.

"Jagiya~ where are we going?"

She suddenly asked with a cute tone while straightening up from her seat, looking like a fresh cut out from a fashion magazine even with a simple black crop top and slightly ripped jeans. You know matchy matchy couple stuff. *wink* wink*

I held her hand gently brushing my lips on them. "You'll see. I know you're familiar with this place."

We're already rounding down the block of their restaurant when she patted my arm. 

"Jagi, you didn't tell me..." she said stopping me

"Surprise?" I said with an unsure smile waiting for her reaction

"Gomawo" She then leaned to me planting a sweet and impressed kiss on my lips. 

We heard a light thud on my side of the thud on my side of the door and when we looked we're surprised by her friends already waiting outside. I see Eunjung raising two thumbs up and an evil grin. 

So I decided to move first, I got out of the car and walked towards Jiyeon's side to open her door for her which earned us a few more laughter and teases. 

"It's nice to finally meet you Jessica-sshi. I'm Myungsoo, L for short" I smiled and shook his hand

Eunjung patted my shoulder and smiled. "Thank you for inviting us here tonight, Jessica-sshi" She said with a wink

"I should be the who to say thank you." I replied with a smile 

"So to formally introduce her, hmmm... Qri unnie, Soyeon unnie, and oppa this is my girlfriend, Jessica." Jiyeon said which made me blush and bow. 

They smiled with affirmation Soyeon and Qri unnie hugged me, Jiyeon just laugh and with the same surprised look/ 

"So I think our reservation is ready. Shall we" I turned to Jiyeon who smiled at me and nodded, I held her close, not wanting the warmth of her body leave mine. 

It's one of those nights where looking at her, being beside her even actually having contact with her isn't just enough because I'd still miss her. Tonight is one of those nights. I know I sound so attached right now but then I don't care. It's love. 

I talked to the manager and the chief chef for the exact courses of meal we are going to have that night so everything's set when we got there. 

On the good note they seemed so interested in me, they mostly asked questions and I answered while we wait for the food. 

The rest of the night went smoothly; they finally reassured me that I'm cool maybe I get to convince them that I'm not lunatic, psychopath or Jiyeon's ist so I passed the interrogating phase. 

After a few bottles of wine after our five course meal, we decided to go on our separate ways since it was already 12 midnight. 

We're already driving back to Jiyeon's condo, and since we get in car she hasn't stopped looking at me. 

"Jiyeona? Is there something wrong? 'cause if your looks could melt me I'd be a freaking juice right now." I teased

"Unnie thank you, thank you for tonight; for interacting with some of the most important people in my life." She finally said putting her hand on mine which I held. 

"Before I forgot can you check the front compartment there, I may have left something?" I said acting normal

I was planning to surprise her again with two tickets to Europe, I've been planning to give it to her earlier that day but then I forgot. 

As she opened the airline envelope while shifting her eyes back and forth from me and the envelop she's holding I asked her. 

"Jiyeona? Will you come with me on our first adventure?" 

"Nae!!!" She almost shouted in excitement we laughed. 

 

 

g a dinner party for us with her friends since I didn't showed up the last time they invited me. Jiyeon also made sure that I am driving with her to the dinner because she don't want me disapearung again. 

"I'm not going to the dinner on my own. You need to drive me there." She commanded. 

We're at some cafe near her studio I was making some phone calls for reservation, I looked at her funny because she look and sound so cute when she's demanding about something like an eight year old girl. 

"Why are you looking at me like that?" she said raising an eyebrow. 

"What look? I was just appreciating the view from where I am now." I said winking

As usual she blushed, she still does, Like always

"Where would they want to eat by the way?" I asked while searching on my phone and slowly taking her hand in mine. 

"Hmmm anywere would be fine, I know they wpuldn't say no at anything you offer." she said

"Okay then..." I answered knowing exactly where to go. 

Our dinner reservation is not until nine in the evening and since it's Sunday I decided to come by Jiyeon's place as early as nine in the morning. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter