Chapter 20

I'M WITH YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon's POV 

 

Have you been full of emotions of joy, excitement and fear all at the same time with the same person? 

Joy, to see her everyday and be able to tell and make her feel my love no matter how imperfect it is. 

Excitement, that no matter how many hoirs and minutes 0f the day we spend together but everytime she look at me it felt like the first time. 

 And fear, that maybe someday one way or another the strongest love and conmections may not be enough in the end. 

 

We found our own escape on our first week in london. We went more places and roamed unknown streets and saw the most beautiful candid shot of the city. We just let ourselves get lost

 

She told me that of we will take this whole vacation as our own world, then might as well do all the things we want according to how, when, and where we wanted to do it. 

 

She abandoned everything related to work, even the slightest update for the whole day. She only focused on me and I felt like the most special person at least for her world. I know it sounds clingy or pathetic, but then I crave her attention as it is

Our first week passed quickly and slowly at the same time. Because everyday was so worth it to remember. 

 

It was our last tueday in London when Jessica unnie's uncle called that the board has decided to accept the offer of the hotel, since they are aptly after the prominence of the legacy of Unnie's father.

 

"Arraseo uncle, I'll call Ms. Goo after our call to tell her about the decision... nae uncle... oh that can wait, I'm on it don't worry... by the way Jiyeonie wanted to say hi...nae...thanks uncle" 

 

She was at the terrace and I was at the couch watching some sitcom when she returned and snuggled by my side like a dorky kid she's always been.  

 

There's this two sides of her that I can distinctly differentiate on is the 'tak with me in a business language' where she's all serious and her words were full of gain,profit, and how good it is for the company and it's people, and othe is the 'talk to me, I'm a pabo" shere she's all goofy and 50% of her words are jokes and she is like this right now, she just want to snuggle or cuddle with me. 

 

"Call Ms. Goo now unnie..." I started 

"She can wait..." she said already putting feathered kisses on my shoulder 

 "Yah! ert!"  I'm starting to blush

"call her now u-unnie" I added trying to avoid her adorable advances. 

 

"Yes ma'am!" She surrendered lazily reaching for her phone on the coffee table in front of us. 

"Hello? Ms. Goo? Yeah. My uncle called today and he wants me to tell you about the decision of the board...so can we talk in person?... okay, we'll meet you there...thanks"

"What did she say?" I asked as she ended the call

"We'll meet her at the Park hotel the other hotel which i'll be buying shares. Later, around 4..." said said going back in snuggling to me

 

"Why do you sound so sas unnie? It's a business deal you should be happy." I teased kissing her forehead.

 

"Nothing... I just want to spend this last week with you before I get back to work but work's after me." She said with a pout

 

"You are spending so much time with me unnie, not that I don't want you to, you spend a huge amount of time with me that I almost never imagine you would...Gomawo unnie" I explained kissing her on her lips, which she immediately responded. 

"Yah! You ert unnie! You're just waiting for me to kiss you..." I pouted

 

"Am I?" She laughed kissing me again. 

 

_____

We left the hotel around 3pm, there's a car already waiting foe us outside which will take us to Park Hotel. 

We arrived at exactly 4pm and and we're greeted by Ms. Goo herself.

"Goodmorning Ms. Jung, and Ms. Park..." she greeted us

"Good afternoon Hara-sshi. Just call me Jessica." Unnie answered I know she's feeling awkward about the title that's why she wants everything to be first name basis. 

 

"Ah sure Jessica-sshi." Hara answered she faintly blushing at the mention of her first name that I almost rolled my eyes but then Jessica unnie held my hand as we followed her to the hotels promenade. 

 

"I hope our hotel was giving you the best services..." she started while we're already seated in the open balcony of the hotel. 

 

"Yes. Everything's perfect." Unnie affirmed. 

 

"By the way, after the meeting held by the board members and my uncle  we've decided to accept the business deal..." Unnie paused notocing the way Hara's face lit up the the sound of agreement. 

 

"I am also buying the 50% share of Park Hotel..." she added with a smile

 

"Kamsahamnida Jessica-sshi. You made a right decision . I'll have the documents prepared for your signature." She said signalling her assistant. 

 

All there business talks were now clouding my mind and my head is throbbing so I fell a b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter