Chapter 12

I'M WITH YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon's POV

After a petty attempt to take what's mine from the filthy grasp of the pretentious , I never saw Jessica unnie again. As devastated as I was supposed to feel I am also dumbfounded because I never thought she would leave me behind without even explaining or a proper closure. I mean, am I that easy to forget about?

Maybe because she doesn't really loved you Jiyeon. 

Maybe because she's not that high and holy or even cool. 

Maybe because she's pretentious as well. They belong together. 

I am in the phase of moving on now with no idea if I ever would, but then mourning over lost love isn't my thing right from the start.

Good thing Eunjung unnie is always there for me, every time I seem to relapse and misses Jessica unnie. She just knocks some sense into my head and I'll remember how angry I am at her. 

I've noticed a bit of change with my friends actually, from being individually busy with our lives and me always checking on them, it suddenly turns around. The whole of my 1 month was full of them. 

On the first week, Myungsoo oppa took me as his date on an awards night for the top 10 young men in business of the country, he also made sure I was busy every single day. We’re going to gym, road trips and hiking. 

On the second week, Qri unnie dropped by my condo unannounced, she brought me my favorite food and apologized for what happened on the pub. I forgave her since me and Jessica unnie aren't together anymore. She then also kept me busy. Shopping, eating out for the whole week, spa and salon packages. 

On the third week, I was already expecting either Eunjung or Soyeon unnie calling me to do whatever; I am already having a feeling that they really planned everything. But then, I let them be. And as expected Soyeon unnie called me, asking m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter