Epilogue

I'M WITH YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

It has been three years since Jiyeon met Jessica, or should I say Hyomin. From her sudden dropped by in Jiyeon’s dance studio in her cool rocker chick outfit inquiring and enrolling for a very out of character dance lessons, since they became friends, since she opened Jiyeon’s mind and heart to the statistical probability of destiny and soul mates the younger once mocked, since Jiyeon was revered by the surreal reality that she's lived a hundred lifetimes for the love of Hyomin. Since the dreaded accident that has almost taken her life and since Jiyeon let her go to set her free from the curse that's holding them back right from the start.

It's also been a year now, since Hyomin popped into their favorite café on the same day Jiyeon was imagining all about her and she entangled herself in her life again just like the last time. And no matter how lousy and lame, Jiyeon describe their every meeting was, what happens after such, was always strong and fevered by the unaltered and relentless strings that's tied around the small of their pinkies to the whole of their souls. The only difference then was, Hyomin remembered and Jiyeon don't and now it's the other way around. But the younger will always be gratified for the second chance they were given although it took them, years, in the end they found each other. And that's what matters, more than any heartaches and hours, days and months of waiting.

Jiyeon always thought to herself that if she has the power to write a decent recount of their love story like the way Hyomin can weave and play with words, she'd gladly immortalize theirs into papers and ink and she’d offer it to her wholeheartedly. But that ability was and will always be Hyomin's. It's a charm that has made Jiyeon fell head over heels for her.

The younger always thought a love like them was different, she can't describe it with mere words, like beautiful or untamed or long waited. she describe it with trinkets she can associate, with what this love has made them feel. Sometimes she thinks of it as the sturdy foundation of a house eternally needed and ready to protect. Or it's the delicate thread sewn together always present but invisible at the same time, small yet essential. Or it's the spark before the blazing fire rage on without it, there's nothing. It's all about the little atom of every matter. It's all about the little quirks and imperfections unique to the love only they have. That makes everything more special. And today she’s going to prove her once again how much she loves her.

Jiyeon may have not been able to have their love story published as the gift she intend to. But she’s going to give her the only gift she would love to receive today.

"Jiyeon? I was sent to check on you, to give you this. And oh my god Jiyeon-ah! You look more beautiful today!" Eunjung overly reacted as she entered the room the younger girl was in.

Jiyeon smiled at her and nodded.

"Eunjung Unnie you really look good too." she replied

"Not as good as you! I mean you're breath taking!" Jiyeon laughed shyly at Eunjung’s further amusement

"Stop drooling unnie. What do you have for me?"

"Oh! Right! Here..." Eunjung motioned closer to her and handed a brown hard box tied with white and black laces.

Jiyeon looked at her unsure but she just widely smiled like she's seen what's inside.

"It's from your future wife..." Eunjung stated She ceremoniously opened the box careful not to spoil any part of the elegant looking façade.

“Eunjung unnie what? How?" I can't finish my questions because I am having a hard time processing the gift I received. It is hard bounded complete with matte abstractly designed dust cover. It's about one or two inch thick. Papers and Ink.

"That's what she's been up to for the past months; she wanted to unearth so much about your history together. She interviewed us one by one and she squeezed every bit of knowledge we have about you two." She explained with the same wonder and amazement as Jiyeon.

The younger held her tears back

"This is wonderful. Is this the only copy?"

"No, it's the surprise give away for all of the guests."

"A book for a giveaway?" Jiyeon laughed at how silly yet matured her idea was

"Well, it's not just any ordinary book Jiyeona. It's you're love story written, printed and bounded to last a life time."

"You're right unnie. It would surely last a life time."

"Now come on, we're running a bit late, you know you'd be walking from here to the venue. And to remind you it's quite far." She teased as she helped her get to her feet Jiyeon released a sigh as she checked herself on the mirror for the last time.

"Am I ready for this unnie?"

"Jiyeon for more than one lifetime you are considered ready." they both laugh.

Jiyeon was a glowing bride, she glowed not because of the amount of makeup and glitters her makeup artist put on her but because she is once again effervescent. Her smile never left her lips since she woke up this morning. She's also acquired the achievement of naturally blushing in just the thought of marrying Park Hyomin.

She was imagining how things would unravel themselves for this very special day and Jiyeon welcome each piece like a lovely surprise; she enjoyed the thrill, the attention, and the preparations. After all this is the first time they are ever going to be married. And never in their wildest dreams do they imagine this day would ever be possible.

Still with evident nervousness as her sweaty palm, Jiyeon stood by the familiar end of the tunnel like canopy of pine trees and lush shrubbery made more grandiose by the candle lighted lamps making her path visible in the dim light of the afternoon and the star like lights casted like a fish net overhead making the whole tunnel gleamed gallantly.

And then she heard her slow and calming wedding march, and the entourage before her started moving towards the brighter end of the tunnel. Her parents accompanied her; dad still looking sleek on his black and white tux and her mom looking radiant on her pastel pink dress.

After the trail of her two bride's maid Qri and Soyeon and her Maid of Honor Eunjung, it was Jiyeon's turn. People were anticipating the arrival of the other half of the most cherished couple of that day.

Hyomin among the guests was also patiently waiting for the love of her life that she hasn't seen for a week now because their friends insisted they should miss each other so much before they tie the knot. As if they haven't missed each other enough for the years they're not together but as funny as it may seem they obliged with the silliness of their friends and they only talked over the phone for the past seven days.

So she might as well state the obvious that the thirst is real right at that very moment. She smiled ever so brightly as she saw Eunjung, because she knows any minute now Jiyeon will follow.

After a few deep breaths and almost a dozen lip bites and a hundred blinks later, Hyomin at long last, laid eyes on her ravishing bride. Looking divine on her wedding gown, which hugged her body in the most glorious places. Her lack of jewelry only made Hyomin adore her more, the beauty that she is, has always been enough for her.

As J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter