Chapter 6

I'M WITH YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon's POV

It was around seven in the evening when I got home, I was about to take a shower when my phone rang, when I look on the caller ID it says Unknown. I hesitated answering it but then, curiosity won me over in the end.

"Y-Yeoboseyo?" I answered stuttering

"Oh is this Park Jiyeon?"

"Who's this?" I asked with a serious tone but I heard a chuckle on the other line. 

"It's Jessica, I dropped by your studio this afternoon but you weren't around anymore so I asked Sohyun-ssi for your number."

"Oh..." 

"Yeah, I was just making sure that she didn't give me the wrong one." She said with another chuckle. 

"Uhm Jiyeon-ssi?" She asked. 

"Hmm?"

"Nothing... Uhhh see you... bye." She then ended the call without waiting for my answer. 

What a weird day Jinjja... I have all these questions in my head about the letters, about that Hyomin, and now about this Jessica but I don't seem to finding answers about them right away. So I gave it to the need of a hot shower instead.

____ ____ ____ ____ ____ _________//

Today's Jessica's first session of basic interpretative dance. She's my last session for the day, same with her schedule; I don't actually stay this late at the studio. I usually leave around three or four in the afternoon if I'm not too busy with my other session or paper works, so what I'm saying is I am making her an exception. 

It was around 3:00 P.M when Sohyun asked me if she can go home early because of some family affair and since there's no other scheduled activities I let her be. I still got two hours to wait for Jessica, so I got some time to kill. I went out to buy something to eat and walked straight back to the studio since Sohyun has already left. 

I was listening to some song with my earphones on, while walking back to studio when I saw a familiar leather jacket, Rough Rider jeans wearing, leaning gracefully on a deep red black colored Ducati superbike in front of my studio, it’s Jessica. Daebak. I was still a few blocks away but the background of the hustling people and cars rolling to and fro doesn't stand a chance against a Ducati ads photo shoot material model by the side of the road. She's still wearing her glasses and holding her helmet. What a perfect shot.

I glanced at my watch; it was just only 4 o'clock so she's more than professionally punctual for a student who paid full for double sessions of dance classes. 

I was still a few feet away when she straightens up, removing her glasses and expectantly looking at me with playful smirk. 

"Annyeonghaseyo! You're rather early?" I greeted with a bow. 

"Nae, I just don't want to be late. I thought you forgot about me because the doors were locked." She pouted. 

"Oh sorry. Sohyun already left and I wanted to but something to eat since I'm alone, I need to lock it." I apologized. 

"If that's the case, you’re forgiven." She smiled and winked. 

"Is this yours?" I said with astonishment while ogling over her bike. 

"Nae. She's new" She smiled looking proud of her impressive ride. 

"She?" I snorted. 

"Yeah. I like to refer to them as a being, so I name them. So this bike is named Tiffany. Pretty hot right?" She said even prouder with the up and down movement of her brows, which I find cute. 

"She sure is. Wait why them?"

"Yep, I actually have and aventador named Yuri and a wrangler which was named Keli." She uttered boasting like a child about her toys but surprisingly, I didn't find it offending. 

"Daebak, so you're a car girl huh?" I stated raising an eyebrow and her nodding intently with a sweet smile. 

"Anyways, let's just continue this conversation inside, shall we?" I said. I was about to open the door when she did. 

"After you." Wow and now she's a gentlema--woman. I smiled at my own thought. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter