Chapter 22

I'M WITH YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica’s POV

Today's the day. I am going to ask the woman I love the most to marry me.

Gosh I am freaking out internally right now. I woke up extra early and made no noise in getting up and getting ready for today.

 Good thing Jiyeon’s still deeply slumbered under the quilt from last night's date and drinks we had.

Part of the plan.

After an hour of showering and getting dressed, the room service I called for the night before came on time for the special breakfast I ordered. I had it set up by the terrace; I have all her favorite breakfast food.

After setting everything up I took the bouquet of the pink-red colored Holland tulips and stood in front of our bedroom's sliding door just waiting for her to wake up.

 After a few minutes I saw her move slowly, I smiled at her instinct of reaching out to my side of the bed as she stretched. I know she felt the coldness beside her so she jolted sitting up, I waited for her to roam her eyes towards my direction.

And I can't help but smile to the expression on her face as she laid eyes on me. Her eyes were wide because of surprise and delight. She slowly stood up and walked towards me still on her light pink silk VS night gown.

 "Good Morning baby." I greeted offering her the flowers

"Waaah unnie they're beautiful! How did you - - Where did you get them?"

"Nothing compared to how beautiful you are." I said giving her a kiss on her forehead

"Gomawo unnie." she said tilting her face up meeting my lips with her own

"You are welcome as always. Are you hungry? I think I might have ordered something, I don't know if you like them..." I said leading her out to the terrace Her eyes even lit up more as she marveled at the lovely set up of our breakfast, there's a variety of croissant, bacon, sausages, fruits and marmalade on the table.

"Are you really trying to get me fat?" she teased as I motioned to pull her chair for her

"Oh?! Aniyo! and if I am we'd get fat together then." I said laughing, we then indulged in our full breakfast. She didn't fail me and she really finished her breakfast I heard no protest every time I put a portion of food on her plate.

 "While you're taking a shower I'll just go downstairs to fix us a cab for tomorrow and settle our bill so we'll not have to worry about it." I alibied

"Sure unnie, I'll take a shower now and fix our things and the souvenirs we bought for them." She answered giving me one last peck before retreating to our bedroom.

Making sure she's in the shower I called my contact to deliver the dress Jiyeon is going to wear tonight. Good thing she decided to take a long shower, so I had ample time to fix the bed and smoothed all the creases from last night's sleep. And when the dress came I laid it on top of the bed. I scribbled a note and left it along the dress and exited our suite still has lots to fix for later.

-------------------------/

Jiyeon’s POV

 After my long shower I got out of the bathroom casually I was calling out for unnie but then she's not answering. And then I saw the bed already made and beautiful cream colored chiffon, satin and silk ankle length dress sprawled on it.

Before I picked it up I checked the whole suite for unnie but she's nowhere to be find. I came back to the room and delightedly checked the dress, it's so beautiful and it was designed for me because it had my name on as a tag. I laughed at the thought of unnie designing a dress so unique and still in a joke of putting my name as the tag.

 I held up the dress in front of me and then I noticed a note folded in half under it. I opened it and saw unnie’s quick scribble

Dino, :P

Hi baby! I'll be out the whole day today, but don't worry or don't miss me so much for I'll see you tonight. A limo will be waiting for you around 8 o clock downstairs which will take you to where I am. Wear the dress that comes with this note I really do hope you like it. Saranghae.

-Jessica

 I wasn't able to process everything after reading the note so I reread it a few times more. I got excited and nervous at the same time, I have no idea what's gonna happen tonight but whatever it is I'm sure it will be magical.

After recovering to the surges of numerous butterflies fluttering in my stomach and overly rereading the note I begin packing our things we'll leave tomorrow before noon so everything should be ready by then.

----------------------------/

Jessica’s POV

It’s  7:30 pm, I know by now Jiyeon’s is already getting dressed or putting some make up on and any minute now my limo driver would notify me that they're already on their way.

I was waiting at the wedding hall of which I have decorated to look like that of my mom's sunflower fields but my organizer inserted other variety of flowers that complimented the strong yellow color of the sunflowers. I also had a piano set up in a constructed gazebo like the one I used on my birthday.

I was wearing a simple ankle length dress made out of the same color and material as Jiyeon’s.  The box of the ring was laying on top of the sleek grand black piano hidden enough for Jiyeon not to see it.

 I have my phone beside me, I was already sitting on the piano stool when I received the text message I was waiting for the whole day.

She's coming.

I didn't know why but I suddenly felt so nervous, my hands are beginning to shake so I took a few deep breath and straighten my back I looked at the usher who's going to tell me if she's already inside the building.

 "This is it Jessica, No turning back now. Just let it flow." I repeatedly said like a mantra and then I saw the usher signaled me.

I froze for a few minutes and then I started playing the piano I closed my e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter