Chapter 7

I'M WITH YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon's POV

"For me, I believe in reincarnation and the principle of good karma. That's why no matter what I do in my life right now I try to do it. Excellently in belief that someday If I get reincarnated my muscle memory will remember everything I learned, from my previous life. It's like I wanted to be the best I can be, I wanted to be as whole as I can get."

We fell silent for a while before I had the guts to ask her.

"Do you want to eat dinner? My treat." I shyly asked. 

"Sure I'm starving!" she happily said. 

She then stood up and offered her hand to me, I playfully drag her down but then I forgot that she's on Muay Thai so instead of dragging her down, she swoop me up in one go, and her arms ended up around my waist because I almost lost my balance. Our faces were so close, enough for me to breathe the scent of mint from her breath. I felt my cheeks warmed as her eyes examined the whole of my face and before I knew it I was leaning in to kiss her.

____ ____ ____ ____ ____ _________//

"Good to hear that Jiyeonnie. Anyway I need to get going, update me for the get together next week, Arraseo? Bogoshipo~"

"Nae, unnie."

"Alright! You are going to tell me about this Jessica of yours."

"She's not mine. Shut up unnie, don't give me ideas."

"Okaaaaay! See you soon dino, bye bye mwah"

"Nae, nado bogoshipo. Bye~" I ended the call. 

By the way, that was Eunjung unnie. She's in Thailand for her long awaited holiday. We were talking about thing, I've also told her about Jessica unnie and how cool she is and she’s already eager to meet her. All of our other friends were also busy the past few weeks and we so need to get together real soon. Myungsoo oppa was into some Brazilian businesswoman he met at a business convention he attended so he's basically MIA. Qri unnie's busy covering up for Eunjung unnie since the latter went to Thailand, and Soyeon unnie's visiting her parents in the US. SO I'm pretty much spending most of my weekdays at the studio. 

Good thing, Jessica unnie and I spend more days together since her enrollment to my dance classes, we became good friends right of the bat. She's really easy to talk to, always full of humor but with insightful opinions. We wreak deep conversations, coffee table books, art galleries and vinyl’s. We're old should as she said. We yearn for pieces and relics of the pasts as if we were born on all of those years. She's really good with words and how she delivers them, well what can I say for a literature major right?

It's been a month since I've known her and we're nearing on the last parts of her sessions and her progress was great, she really showed me that she's putting her heart into things she do which inspired me to be a better instructor. 

She make me feel so alive, I crave her attention even more. It's like we've known each other forever, cause she can actually finish my sentences, she knows exactly what to do when I'm stressed at work and sometimes she seems to be able to read my mind, but we're not really sure what we call our relationship for now. 

I'm scared too cause Hyomin's still lurking in the back of my mind. 

All my thoughts go out to her nowadays but, I am sometimes hit by the fact that I am starting to feel like I was cheating on Hyomin with Jessica. God knows how weird I feel about it and every time Hyomin would pop out from my mind out of nowhere, I just cringe at the thought. 

I was at my office when I heard a soft knock on the door. 

"Come in." I said. 

"Jiyeon-ssi, Jessica is looking for you." Sohyun said with a meaningful smile. 

We've been like this for the past month, she would just drop by unannounced, most of the times bringing food, other times she would just watch me teach my class, sometimes she would drag me out right away. Every time she's here in a surprise I am yet to unravel which really excites me. 

"Let her in." I said smiling eagerly. 

After a few seconds she barged into my office marching like an idiot and pretending to play a trumpet complete with hand gestures. She's wearing a blue and white striped baseball uniform with her name on the back and a number 30, with black ripped jeans and her all-time favorite maroon sneakers. I laugh at her animated entrance so hard. 

I was still laughing when she acted formally seating in front of my table looking like a business partner with a proposal. 

"Good morning Ms. Park Jiyeon. I am here to make a proposal."

I mimicked her and said. "Good morning Ms. Jessica Jung let me hear about it."

She leaned in cupping a side of her face with a hand, the action you do when you are trying to gossip about someone. 

"What do you say; we bail work today and go for road trip?" She whispered as if Sohyun is listening just outside the door I laughe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter