Chapter 10

I'M WITH YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon's POV *Flashback*

"Jessica Jung!" She stopped what she's doing but she didn't face me, the other woman reacted instead. 

"You know this woman?" She muttered with a cheap accent. 

"Yes! Of course she knows me, I'm her girlfriend. So whoever you are get your ty hands away from my girl!"

"Jiyeona, don't be rude."

"So I am being rude for stating the fact?!"

"We'll continue this some other time."

She then motioned to open the door for the pretentious , shutting it gently and jogged to the other side of the car to get in the driver's seat and drove away without looking back at me. My knees weaken at the sight of her driving away from me again. So I just collapsed I ended up half sitting on the ball of my feet, when I heard a voice from behind me.

"So that was Jessica?"

____ ____ ____ ____ ____ _________//

 

Eunjung's POV

 

I saw your trembling lips for the first time
You try and you try but hesitate to say something
Just like the lyrics from a song- sad predictions come true
No, it can’t be- it’s not- it can’t be

You already left me, your heart has left me
Even your body has left me as well
I don’t know how to hold onto you- someone please tell me how

* Please don’t say those words tonight
Why did you leave me?
I’m so hurt, my heart hurts- tears are rising
We can’t say goodbye yet- don’t open those lips any wider
Don’t say goodbye

At your cold words, I sank down
As if the world crumbled down, tears fell

If this moment passes, if this moment is over
We will be separated forever
I love you, I love you to death-
Don’t leave me~

 

There was a song by Davichi called don’t leave me, it reminds me of last night’s confrontation scene with Jiyeon, Jessica and her other woman.

Among our circle of friends Jiyeon is our little sunshine; her mood affects the littlest of our plans mainly because she's our baby. Not only because she's the youngest but she's like glue that keeps us intact. 

Not that we'll fall apart without her constant and calling, but she's the constant reminder that we have our circle of friends, friends to cherish and keep. 

This is why I treat her more like a younger sister, so hearing and seeing her lose herself in the most painful way just suffocates me. 

After the incident I brought her to some bar and let her drink and cuss about everything that happened between them. I didn't have to force her to tell me everything because it's overflowing like a full cup of coffee, it spills. 

And slowly while watching her, I understood where all her love was coming from. It enlightened me that this kind of force really is inevitable and unstoppable. I start believing that no matter how much she's hurting right now she can't get totally mad at Jessica which of course got me frustrated. 

Jiyeon has never been a believer of destiny or soul mates, she told me once that they're just some made our beliefs of the immature people to save themselves from the hassle of building bridges to the people they like or love; that there's no such thing as going with the flow. But that changed, and just after a few weeks with Jessica, she's now reasoning out with me about how she thought Jessica is the one, or how this person is her soul mate. 

When she was all drained, tired and wasted. I took her home; I stayed for a little while making sure she won't wake up until morning. 

Two days after I took her home, Jiyeon called me early in the morning, all panicky and wanting me to drop by her place as fast as I can. Alarmed, I just jumped off the bed and got ready in the shortest time possible; I was panting and gasping for air when I reached her doorstep. I rang the doorbell and there she was bed hair, pajama and coffee cup at hand. 

"Jiyeona, what's wrong? Is anything happened?" I asked still breathless. 

"These."

She said pointing at the mess of what seems like the ones you see on a FBI agent's table; newspaper cut outs, photographs black and white and colored, take out boxes, Starbucks cups and Hyomin's letters. I was confused as I made my way to her living room slash FBI agent's work place. Is this girl gone crazy?

"What are these all about?"

"It's a series of connect the dots unnie." She said with blank expression. 

I walked to her and held her shoulders with my hands and I shook her literally. 

"What are you trying to say? Where did you get all of this?" I asked her trying to chase the movement of her avoiding eyes. 

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking right now? Because if you are, please tell me Jiyeon-ah." I pleaded. 

"I was just thinking maybe Hyomin...and Jessica unnie..."

"What the Park Jiyeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter