Chapter 3

I'M WITH YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon's POV

After doing my thing I checked on my phone, I got a lot of missed calls and messages from my parents and people who are interested in enrolling and renting the studio. I was busy walking and replying to messages when I suddenly felt a hand on my arm tugging me or actually dragging me, I was so shocked and scared that I didn't see who's been dragging me, thanks to alcohol my eyes went blurry and everything was spinning. I was running for like forever when I realized that I was already in front of my car. And the person who dragged me with a full force was gone. 

I immediately opened my car, get in and locked it. I surveyed the whole empty parking lot breathless. What the hell?!! One minute I was just inside the bar and now I'm inside the car, dead scared for my life. I thought I was going to die. De javu. Before I could recall my wildest dream, I stepped on the gas pedal and drove home. 

If there is one thing I am scared the most, it would be the things that I didn't know and won't have a chance of knowing. 

____ ____________ ____//

It's been six months since I opened my dance studio; I was already able to hire someone who can manage while I am way and having some free time for myself. That was the good thing about having your own business; you can just hire someone who can manage it so you could also get a life. 

Speaking of life. We've all been busy with our own lives after the opening of my studio so my friends and I only had the time to hang out once in every two weeks. I'm starting to get bored, since the last time that I had my horrid dream I had never get the same dreams again. And yeah, I kind of longing for that woman of my dreams. I mean since she's in every one of those six dreams. So I have some attachment issues, I guess. 

Its weekend so I decided to just stay at home, I was checking on my social media accounts when an idea suddenly popped out in my mind.  I opened a tab and searched for the meaning of my dreams. But I actually don't know what to search because I had bizarre ones. So I tried searching the meaning of each.

Running away meant, I was avoiding something. I decided as irrelevant or danger to me. 

Dying from a gunshot meant, I failed or was overpowered by someone or was taken by surprise.

Recurring dream of dying meant, there was something with my innermost self and feelings that I should change to cope with fear and grasp the reality.

And the recurring dream about the same person signified the attachment you have with that person. 

I was piecing the things that I read through the last statement Eunjung eonnie said to me six months ago. And I realized there's an actual logic in them. I was always running away because I was avoiding death, and I feel helpless every time there's someone aiming a gun at me, by fear with the unknown and lacking the capacity or will change it and the attachment I have to that woman that I can say is extreme in some levels. But why do I stop dreaming about her?

I was deep in my discovery and investigation; I was startled with the buzz of the doorbell. I got up and peeked on the peephole and saw u guy wearing a brown polo shirt and a cap, I opened the door and... 

"Are you Ms. Park Jiyeon?" the guy asked wearing a friendly smile in her face. 

"Ah n-nae." 

"There's a package for you, please sign here." He ordered while giving me the copy of an invoice and an inch of thick envelope. 

"Who's this from?" I asked, after signing the paper.

"Sorry ma'am, but the sender prefers to be anonymous." She said taking the paper that I signed and bowed as goodbye. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter