Chapter 1

I'M WITH YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon's POV

 

May 30' 2016

I am riding the elevator to the 14th floor. I am alone and it was around 12 midnight that's why my mind is already playing tricks on me. I must admit I am scaredy-pants.  I get easily scared; I don't watch any horror movie because my mind can get too wild with imagination sometimes. So to ease my paranoia I pulled my phone from my bag to check on whatever since I am still six floors away from my unit. 

 

1 text message***

 

From: Myungsoo Oppa

 

Hey Ji! Were you able to get home safe? Text me.

 

I replied: 

 

Nae~ I'm in my building now. 4 floors away from my unit. Thanks oppa ^^

 

 

After sending the message I glanced up to where the numbers are flashing I'm on the 12th floor so I just waited for the 14th, I was already out of the elevator when I receive another text from my best friend Myungsoo Oppa, before opening it I first opened the door of my unit, got in and locked it behind me. I put my things on the table in the living room. I collapsed on the couch and reached for my phone from the table to check on Oppa's message.

 

From: Myungsoo Oppa

 

Good. I'll see you tomorrow for your studio's blessing and after party. And BTW Eunjung, Soyeon and Qri noonas messaged me and they're all up for tomorrow to support you. Goodnight Jiyeonnie~:*

 

I replied:

 

Arraseo, thank you Oppa. Goodnight

 

I put my phone down, I am thinking of a hot shower but I can't bring myself to move, today was really tiring, mainly because it's my dance studio's opening tomorrow so I needed to set everything perfectly. All the needed things for the blessing and after party, the catering, the whole program and all the other involved necessities. Thank God Myungsoo Oppa was there to help me.  He is my long time guy best friend and it's always nice of him to be there when I need help since our high school days. We're actually a group of five. Myungsoo Oppa, Eunjung Eonnie, Soyeon Eonnie, and Qri Eonnie. Our group was formed because of a history project and we kicked of just that and now here we are, not only friends but also business partners. Eunjung and Soyeon eonnie have this event's organizing company which is slowly but surely getting known in the industry. Myungsoo oppa, Qri eonnie and I have a restaurant which opened last year since we all love good and healthy food we decided to give it a try and good thing it was a success and we're ready to open another brand next year. And tomorrow I'll have another baby which is my dance studio. I've always loved dancing. And my passion for it paved way for me to open my own dance studio for me to be able to share my knowledge to kids and adults who would enroll. 

 

Because of my laziness and out of exhaustion I decided to take a power nap on the sofa.

 

I see myself  on my dance studio and there's a dim of light from above that made a faint halo of light in the middle of the dance floor (like the one you see in the opening series of Mr. Bean) I walked slowly towards the light unconsciously willing to be dr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter