Chapter 2

Please, be mine.

Jungyeon

“Did something happen between you and that guy?” Jihyo asked as she looks at those guys who are glaring at me right now. “Youngjin and his gang are glaring at you right now. He looks like he’s going to kill you. ”

“Let him.” I answered as I walk faster towards our classroom. When I was about to open the door someone also grabbed the door knob making me to stop and her to hold my hand. Her hand is on top of mine.

She immediately removes her hands. “Uh sorry.”  I look at her for a second and continue opening the door. I quickly go to Dahyun to get my jacket that she borrowed yesterday.

“Thank you.” She said as she gives me back my jacket. I just nodded and go to my seat.

As soon as I took my seat, the person in front of me which is her, face me. “Hey, I’m really sorry about earlier,” I look at her as she continue talking, “I heard you and Jihyo talking at the hallway it seems like I got you in trouble.” Then she looks down. I unconsciously patted her head making her to look up.

“You have nothing to worry about.” I said and remove my hands from her head because I felt something different on my stomach. She smiled and turns her back. I immediately bow down my head and hide my smile. this is not so me.

After awhile the class started. I didn’t even bother to listen to what the teacher is saying. I rest my head on my arm as I slowly close my eyes. I’m feeling sleepy.

Nayeon

The teacher is seriously teaching in front while I can hear some soft snore behind me. I turn my head a bit just to see Jungyeon sleeping. She looks totally opposite when she’s awake. She looks like a baby right now, having those long eyelashes, high but small nose, pinky lips. She’s beautiful and handsome at the same time.

“Staring is rude.” Then she slowly opens her eyes and stare back. I got shocked causing me to backward a bit. Shiz! She just caught me staring at her. I feel so embarrassed right now.

“S-Sorry.” I said and face in front again. Gosh, I hate myself right now. I freaking got caught staring at someone! I bite my lower lip to prevent myself from squealing. I continue mentally slapping myself.

After some minutes of waiting, at last it’s time to go home. I quickly grab my bag and immediately leave. I can’t face her right now. Not now that I don’t know what to say, whether to say sorry or what. I am walking fast until someone grabbed my wrist and pull me closer.

“Are you insane?!” I heard her shout, “Do you want to get bump by that ing car and die?” I look at the car that passed by in front of us. I suddenly felt my knees getting jelly but before I totally kneeled down I felt someone putting her hands around my waist to support me.

“J-Jungyeon…” I stared back to those dark brown orbs looking intently at me.

“Nayeon, you are so stupid.” She said as I felt her warm breath on my lips. She let go of me and guided me to the nearest bench. “What the heck are you thinking? You just continue walking without even checking if it’s safe to cross.”

“I’m sorry…” I bow down my head and stare at my feet. I didn’t know that feet can actually be interesting in times like this.

I felt someone grabbed my hand at dragged me with her. “Come, I’ll send you home.” I look at her back and her hair bouncing freely as she walks. What the is actually happening to you, Im Nayeon?

We stopped in front of a red bugatti, she opens the door and let me in. “Jungyeon…” she look at me and start the engine.

“Address.” She coldly said so I tell her my address. She is freaking scary right now. She drive really fast that I hold tight onto my seatbelt. It feels like we’re at a drag racing event right now and we have to get the price money for us to have food the next day.

Fortunately, we reached my condominium safely. I bow a bit, “Thank you.” But she locked her car and walk towards the entrance so I stopped her, “Hey, you…you don’t have to send me up to my unit.”

She turn to me, “My place is here too.” Then she continued walking leaving me shocked. I stared at her back slowly fading from my sight. I sigh and run to reach her.

“Good Afternoon Jungyeon and Nayeon.” The guard greeted us and we both nodded but the difference is I’m smiling and she is having that usual poker face she’s wearing.

We are the only people occupying this glass elevator. I thank God that this is glass because if not I might collapsed here inside and die because of my claustrophobia. I hate locked up and close rooms, it feels suffocating. As soon as I arrived at my floor, I step out but Jungyeon follows too.

“Where’s your unit?” I asked her. She looks at me for a second and point the door two doors away from mine. “Ohh, nice to meet you, neighbor. And thank you for the ride.” I said smiling and open my door to come in.

I lay down straight to my bed staring at my ceiling. Her looks while sleeping keeps playing in my mind and the worried face she had awhile ago after saving me. I smile at myself and cover my face with my pillow. She’s my crush from now on.