Chapter 14

Please, be mine.

Jungyeon

I carried her, returning to the site. We bumped with Mina and Jihyo on our way here. Our batch mates don’t seem to notice us. I don’t have any idea what happened to the jerk, he just run off when I’m hugging Nayeon.

“Make her rest first” Jihyo said as she taps my shoulder, “You have to tell me everything later.” I just gave her a nod before entering our tent.

Nayeon passed out while we’re walking on our way here. I put her down on her sleeping mat and put my blanket over her. I just stare at her, watching her steady breathing. She looks a bit more relaxed now.

“Oh god, I don’t know what will happen if I don’t arrived on time.” I hold her hand, “You must’ve been so scared.” I lay down beside her, facing her and still holding her hand. I can’t imagine what will happen to her if I didn’t arrive.

“Jungyeon,” I heard someone called out, outside the tent. I carefully stand up and open the cover.

“Jihyo” she gave me a small smile. “What is it?” I asked furrowing my eyebrows.

“I heard Youngjin was dragged out by the outreach committee.” I looked at her confusedly, “Someone saw the accident earlier and reported it to the dean.”

“Who’s that someone?”

“Momo”

“Momo?” I asked, shocked written all over my face. “Why would she do that?” I know she said sorry and everything, but she’s not the type to do such things.

“Maybe she changes? For the better?” Then she grins. I glare at her, “I’m just kidding, you know. Tss.”

“I don’t know, but” I looked at her, “I’m thankful for her.”

Jihyo nodded and gave me smile, “Right, anyways, keep your story later” she sighs, “I’m assigned for the food tonight with Mina and Sana. I have to go.”

“Sure, make it delicious and cook some porridge too, please.” She just gave me a nod before leaving.

I went back inside the tent, and saw her awake but just staring nowhere. I sit beside her, “Nayeon” she looked at me as her tears started to fall. “Hey, why?” I asked as I held her for an embrace.  She returns the hug and buries her face on my chest, hugging me tightly as she sobbed and shake harder.

“Jungyeon, I’m scared.”

“You don’t have to be scared. I’m here” I rubbed her back, making her calm. She relaxed a bit but still shaking. “Shhh, stop crying now.”

“Promise to hold me forever, please.” She begged. “Just hold me.”

I tighten the hug, “Promise.” I kissed the top of her head, “I’ll hold you forever.”

After awhile, I felt her fell asleep. She’s sleeping in my embrace. I carefully lay both of us. I put her head on my chest, hugging her. She snuggles closer, so I reached for the blanket behind her and cover both of us.

Bunny, I’ll hold you and love you, forever.

 

Mina

Everyone was here at the bar, when I say everyone I mean the whole gang. We are celebrating because we still got the top ranks in our batch in our finals, of course Jungyeon having the highest rank and Nayeon next to her. Speaking of Nayeon, she really got traumatized after what happened that night in the woods.

“Okay everyone! Bottoms up!” Jihyo shouted as she raised her beer mug. Everyone gathered their cups mid air, “Goodbye finals! Congrats Yoo Jungyeon! Cheers!” Jihyo’s shout seems louder than the rock songs playing inside this bar.

Everyone became hype as the night passes. Others our dancing with the loud music while me, Nayeon, Chaeyoung and Jungyeon are all staying on our sits watching those psychos dancing like wild animals out of their cage.

“Look at Sana and Dahyun!” Chaeyoung pointed, so we drifted our gaze to those two dancing like idiot. They are both doing the eagle dance. “Wait, where’s Jihyo?” we scanned the dance floor and all our eyes dropped on that one girl doing some stunts in the middle. She is basically doing some lyrical dancing with the loud music.

“What the ?” Jungyeon hissed as she stands up and quickly walk her way to her best friend. She drags Jihyo out of the dance floor and pushes her to the couch. “You’re insane, Jihyo.”

Jungyeon is busy scolding Jihyo when Nayeon’s phone rings. She looks at me and so I gave her a nod. She got out of the bar. As Jungyeon sits, she noticed the missing presence of her girl.

“She got a call so she went out.” I told her before she asks. She gave me a nod before standing up and followed her girlfriend.

Sana and Dahyun returns to their seats, laughing insanely while clutching their stomach. They are seriously crazy. I didn’t know how I got used being with them for such a long time. Thank God, I’m still normal.

“Mina” I looked at the person beside me which is Chaeyoung.

“Why?” I asked her, moving forward so I can hear her clearly. “I didn’t quite catch that, make it louder.” I told her after she said something which I didn’t hear clearly.

“Are you free this Sunday?” she almost shouts because of the loud music.

“Yes, why?” I replied.

“I just want to ask if you want to go watch a ballet performance. I got two tickets.” I quickly smile.

“Sure!” I agreed immediately. She gave me a big smile and went back watching the two – no – make it three insane people in front of us.

Jungyeon and Nayeon went back soon after, hand in hand. I sipped my drink, straight. “Hey, drink slowly.” I heard Chaeyoung laugh. “No one’s going to snatch it away from you.”

“I just felt like really thirsty.”

“You should drink water not beer.” Then she called the waiter, “A cup of water please” The waiter nodded and after few seconds handed me the water.

“Thank you” I told Chaeyoung before drinking the water, feeling the tasteless liquid flow. Ugh it feels refreshing.

“It feels refreshing, right?” I nodded. She just laughed. Wait, that’s the first time I heard her laugh.

“You actually laugh!” she stopped and clears but still a smile is visible on her lips.

“Of course, I’m not like Jungyeon.”

Jungyeon faced us, “Are you saying something, Chaeyoung?”

“I’m not. You’re just over hearing things.” Chaeyoung answered with a mocking smile. She looks cute. Wait, what the hell am I saying?

After some more time of staying, we decided to go home. I’ll be going with Jihyo because we’re neighbors.

I was about to go to Jihyo’s car when someone grabbed my wrist making me stop from my tracks. “Oh Chaeyoung.” She let go of my wrist before looking down. “Why?”

She looked up and smile, “Uhm, see you on Sunday?”

I gave her a small smile and a nod, “See you on Sunday.”

She nodded, “It’s a date then.”