Chapter 10

Please, be mine.

Jungyeon

 

Nayeon looked at me with tears flowing down her cheeks. God, forgive me for making this angel cry. I wiped away her tears and kissed her forehead.

“Sorry, bunny.” I say as I cupped her face. She held my left hand and I winced in pain.

“What happened to your hand?” she carefully looked at it, concern writing all over her face. “Jungyeon, what happened?” she looked at me furrowing her eyebrows.

I gave a smile, “Nothing, just got some fight with the wall and I lose.” I answered as I gain a light punch on my arm.

“You are so stupid.” She gets her handkerchief from her pocket and carefully wrapped it on my hand. “I’ll bring you to the clinic.” Then, she pulls me with her.

When we arrived in the clinic the nurse welcomed us and asked us to sit on the couch. “What happened?” Ms. Lim, our school nurse asked.

Nayeon eyed my hand, “Uh, her hand is wounded.” Ms. Lim carefully unwrap the handkerchief from my hand.

“Got some fight against the wall again, huh?” I nodded. She gives me a warm smile before getting some ointments and cotton. She starts cleaning my wound and I internally cursed ‘cause hell it hurts. After putting some ointments, she carefully wraps it with a bandage. “Stop fighting against the wall, kid.” Then she pats my shoulder and take her leave.

I looked at Nayeon, she have her head bowed down while playing with her fingers. I hold her hand, “Nayeon, sorry.” She looks at me and sigh.

“It’s-It’s okay.” she gave me a smile that didn’t reach her eyes, “I believe you.” she said as she squeezes my right hand.

I let go of her hand and pull her for a hug. “I’m really sorry, bunny. Sorry.” she tighten the hug, “I love you, always remember that, okay?” she nodded.

We pulled out from the hug when we heard shouts from the nurse station, “Ms. Lim, how’s Jungyeon?! She’s safe, right?” That’s Jihyo. She’s really weird. I looked at Nayeon who has this adorable confused face. After a while, we heard footsteps getting near and soon after our gang are now in front of us, mouths slightly open and wide eyes.

“What?” I asked them. They first exchange gazes before jumping unto me. “! Jihyo! Mina! Sana! Dahyun!” I pushed them off of me. “You guys are heavy as hell!” They fell down, first.

“We’re just worried.” Dahyun said while getting up and shaking off the dust from her shorts. “I escaped from the training because Sana told me about your hand, you know.”

“How’s your hand, Yoo?” Mina asked as she takes the empty seat beside Nayeon.

“It’s all good. No worries.” They all nodded. “Uhm, let’s go back to the classroom now.” I said as I stand up and pull Nayeon with me. We bowed down to the nurse before storming out.

“Jungyeon!” I heard Dahyun shouted so I stopped and turn to look at her. “You don’t have to attend the training today. I’ll just tell it to Coach.” I gave her a nod as she runs towards the gym, opposite of our way.

We silently arrived in front of our room, well not really silent because Mina, Sana and Jihyo keep teasing each other about each other’s crush. So, technically, it’s just me and Nayeon who is quiet. We’re holding each other’s hand but not talking.

I looked at her. She still looks upset “Don’t be upset.”

“I can’t help it, Jungyeon.” she looks down avoiding my gaze. “God, you don’t know how scared and hurt I am while watching you kissing with...another girl.” I sighed. I tighten my jaw as I get my handkerchief in my pocket and give it to her.

She looks at me confusedly, “Wipe my lips with that.” Then I lowered down my head. She stares at me and the handkerchief before she gently wipes my lips.

“Hey! What the hell are you two doing there?” I glared at Jihyo who’s watching us together with Mina and Sana. “Okay, we’ll go inside now.” she awkwardly laughs and dragged the two other together with her entering our classroom. Now, it’s just me and Nayeon in this empty hallway.

“Don’t stop until you’re satisfied.” I gave her a smile as she continues wiping my lips. I’m just watching her. She looks at me and stops suddenly, “You’re satisfied now?” I asked, keeping my head low.

She shakes her head and lean closer until I felt her lips brushed against mine.

, she kissed me.

I stare at her as she gave me her sweetest smile, “Now, I’m satisfied.” she tapped my cheeks before entering the classroom.

 

Oh god, she just kissed me.