Stuck

EXO SERIES: I'm Wu Yifan's Happy Virus [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Welcome guys and new readers to Chapter 9! Happy reading ^^ 

---

>​>SO EUN'S POV<<

I was surprised to hear this male voice. I turned around and smiled at him. 

"Mr. Joon Seok, I'm quite surprised to see you." The director folded his hands and looked pass me. "Please enter the office and tell me what you think about Ms. So Eun's written song." 

Mr. Soo Man handed him the sheets of paper and I watched Lee Joon Seok reading my composition. He slowly nodded and gave it to me. 

"I think it's quite good and how Ahn So Eun-ssi already said, it's something new for their concept. Please accept her song, director-nim, I'm sure the people will love it like the songs she'll write in the future." Joon Seok sunbae added and bowed to Mr. Soo Man. 

The director slightly coughed and nodded. "Put the sheets on the table, maybe I'll read it over again." Mr. Soo Man demanded and I did as I was told. I thanked him and left the office with Lee Joon Seok. 

As I heard the door shut, I let out a deep sigh and leaned my back on the wall.

"Thanks for helping me anyway." I smiled and looked at him. "Why did you actually help me? Did you also doubt that my song will be accepted by the director?" 

Lee Joon Seok shook his head but gazed me with a serious look. 

"I have a mission for you." Joon Seok sunbae responded and grabbed my wrist to drag me away from this place. We arrived outside the building and I was wondering what Joon Seok has planned on doing. 

"What mission? Have I done something wrong?" I wanted to know, but felt relieved when he shook his head again. 

Joon Seok sunbae crossed his arms and took a deep breath. 

"I have a mission for you before you completely belong to SM family." Joon Seok said, making a short pause before speaking again. "You know Kris is my best mate and we've known each other for a long time. He actually spends more time with me than with his other members, he only appears to dance practices or recordings but the rest of his time, he is with me or he stays at home. Kris doesn't even live with his band members, so nobody really knows what he does. I'm starting to worry about my friend, and I want you to find out what happened to him. He becomes more distant than he was in the past." 

"Sure, I can do that for you. Well, that shouldn't be too difficult. I only have to find that out and then I'll be a real member of SM?" I crossed my arms and tilted my head. 

It'll be a breeze.

Joon Seok sunbae nodded and agreed with me. "Try to be friends with Kris, try to make him more casual with everything. Kris is a quiet person, he doesn't talk much and he doesn't want to people he doesn't like. So in case that he should talk to you, you need to approach Kris. But I have to warn you, it's not easy to be friends with Kris. If I hadn't been so stubborn, we wouldn't have been where we are now." Joon Seok smiled at me and patted my shoulder. 

"You'll make it." He whispered in my ear and stepped back. "Don't forget your mission and tell me all about it. I'll meet Mr. Soo Man soon to tell you if your song got accepted and then we'll celebrate it with the EXO boys." Joon Seok shouted before returning to the studio. 

I took a deep breath and followed him. I thought it'd be a breeze but I didn't know how to approach Kris, to be honest. 

"So, Ms. Katie Ahn? Did you manage to convince our chairman?" Kris raised his eyebrows and tried to solve the Rubik's cube in his hands. "Or did you fail?"

 I sat down on the office chair next to Joon Seok and glanced at him because he made some weird moves with his arms. Joo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter