Rain

EXO SERIES: I'm Wu Yifan's Happy Virus [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi! ^^ I apologize for updating late hehe.

---

>>SO EUN'S POV<<

Awkward.

This word described the situation right now. I had no choice, so Kris walked me home but stayed quiet. Kris was a quiet person, but this atmosphere was really awkward. I didn't know what to do or to say, and I didn't know what he wanted to reach with bringing me home. Looking up, I watched some dark clouds approaching and I couldn't believe it rained some much this season.

And it started to rain. Kris grabbed my hand and dragged me to a dry place. We stood under a shop and we didn't get soaked in rain here. I could've just taken a cab and I'd be at home now before it started to rain but Kris insisted on bringing me home.

I appreciate it. His actions. But he should stop before I change my mind.

"Looks like we have to wait until it stops raining." Yifan said looking around. This was not a drama, neither of us had an umbrella. I forgot mine at home and I hadn't thought it would rain today.

"Or we could just walk ahead, no matter if it's raining. I don't care if I'm all soaked in rain after that." I shrugged and looked at Kris who was raising his eyebrows at me. 

"Arasso, but don't complain too much when you get sick." He smirked at me, taking off his jacket and putting it around me. "I'm bad at these things, but I hope you know what I want to tell you leastwise." I shouldn't get wet, but he should? I wouldn't say I didn't like the rain, but I knew Kris hated the rain. I was happy he considered me, but it ached because we weren't meant to be together.

"Take your jacket, I don't need it." I told him and was about to take it off but Kris stopped me. He shook his head and walked on by. "You'll get sick." 

Kris shrugged, smiling over my worries about him. "That's why I don't need my jacket, because I'll get sick when I am drenched. And then you can nurse me. I didn't even order you to do much during your slave time, so it's the least you can do for me." I chuckled and lowered my head. Gulp.

I was holding his hand. I didn't have a lot experiences with Ji Yong oppa, but this was quite different. I've really fallen in love with Wu Yifan.

"That's not my house." I said, realizing that Kris used the second way to my house. 

"I know." Yifan replied and put his hands in his pockets. "I only wanted to make a detour so I can stay here with you." Kris turned to me and I was forced to look up. "I'm asking you the last time. What do you know that I don't know?" 

I held his jacket tighter. "I won't renew my contract with SM, because I'll go back to San Francisco." For a moment, I only stared into Kris's eyes. I was afraid of his reaction, I told him the truth, my reasons, and I had to leave him. Before we can even happen.

"Is this the only reason? Because you'll go back to your home to take care of your mother?" Kris wanted to know but I shook my head. There was probably something called telepathy, because Yifan realized what I meant. 

"You won't come back anymore? And what is the problem? I'll come and visit you, I can easily fly to your place and then we can even visit my place in Vancouver." Kris told me and I was touched he tried everything to convince me but I shook my head. "Why do you not believe in this? Don't you trust me?" I lowered my head and started to cry. I'm sorry, Yifan.

The tears and the raindrops mingled on my face so it didn't look like I was crying. "So Eun, look at me." Kris placed his hands on my cheeks and wiped the tears away. I stared into his eyes.

"Do you trust me?" He asked again. The raindrops were falling on him, hitting his skin and running down his face. His expression was serious. I gulped and slowly nodded. Still cupping my face, his hands were placed on my waist.

"I trust you." I whispered, loud enough for him to hear. Kris smiled, and suddenly he slightly bent down and kissed me. Softly. His lips were smooth and soft. He slightly tilted his head and pulled me closer to his body. I even thought I could hear his heart pounding, but I wasn't sure if this was mine or his. Kris kissed me again and again, holding my hand tightly and caressing it with his thumb.

"Do you believe in this now?" Kris asked me as we pulled away from each other. He carefully wrapped his arms around me, embracing me and comforting me at the same time. I leaned my head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat.

"I'm worried, Yifan. I'll leave soon and I don't want to hurt you." I replied, still crying a bit.

"In the end, we'll both end up getting hurt." Yifan swept my wet hair aside and held me tightly. "But give it a try, even though three months aren't long. I need you, So Eun." I sobbed and buried my face in his shoulder. 

"Do you want me to believe in this so badly?" I wanted to know and faced Kris. He agreed, giving me a weak smile.

I smiled, but my sight blurred by tears. Kris wiped them away and placed a kiss on my forehead. 

"If I get sick tomorrow, I don't care. You'll nurse me anyway." Yifan smirked at me and ran his fingers through my wet hair. "It was worth it."

I'll give us a chance. Us. Yifan and me.

Kris grabbed my hand, going with me to my place. We were drenched, but I didn't care a bit. "You won't regret it, Katie. It'll turn out well." My boyfriend assured me and smiled. I trust him.

"Auntie will ask what happened." I said, looking at our hands which were interlocked. "And why we are soaked in water."

Kris shrugged. "We don't have an umbrella, isn't it obvious? Besides, I'm prepared for everything your aunt will ask me." 

"Are you sure? And what if she asks you about holding my hand?" I ra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter