War

EXO SERIES: I'm Wu Yifan's Happy Virus [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Surprise! Author is back with a Kris Eun update~ Um, this fic has already 37 chapters I guess I should slowly start with the romance, right? But first it needs some drama hehe.

---

>>SO EUN'S POV<<

Today I was the one who waited in front of the SM building. EXO-M was back in Seoul because of an event. The whole group wanted to celebrate anything or just eat together at the EXO dorm tomorrow, and I was invited. They told me I should convince duizhang Yifan to come as well, and I'd definitely manage to do this. 

However, Poker face told me to wait in front of the company and I didn't know why. Auntie was also back, for a few days to be exact and I didn't know if I was allowed to go to the EXO dorm tomorrow. Of course, she'd allow me, I was twenty years old but still, I would ask her. 

"Poke--" I cut myself off because it was kind of wrong to call him poker face, even if he had one. "Yifan!" I shouted and smiled at him. He opened up a bit, but I could still not read him. 

Too good to be true.

"I had to drive Lu Han hyung home so I didn't arrive on time." Yifan said and stared at his phone. His eyebrows were furrowed and it seemed as if he was annoyed. "Hae Byeol says she wants to come because she wrote a song." Kris rolled his eyes and let out a sigh. 

I believed Jang Hae Byeol wrote a song but I didn't believe that it was good. Anyway, I'd probably get to see her work later.

But why did this girl wanted to do this? 

To impress him? 

Trust me, girl. There's no way anyone can impress Wu Yifan.

"Seems as if we need to wait for her." I answered and looked around. She was heading towards us. 

Great.

"Kevy oppa, look! I've written a song." Jang Hae Byeol proudly said and handed Kris the sheets. "I even tried to translate it. Have I told you that I studied Chinese at home? Do you think the song is good?" 

I watched Kris reading the lyrics and stood beside him to take a look. Jang Hae Byeol asked me to stand next to her Kevy oppa and all I did was to keep smiling and taking a step back to give her some space. 

Kris slowly nodded and turned to Hae Byeol was still proud of herself. I couldn't even take a look because of her. I wished I could read how bad she was at writing the song.

"I like it." Yifan said to Jang Hae and nodded. 

Hae Byeol's eyes lit up and she clung onto Kris. It was good to see other people smiling but I couldn't watch the two of them. 

"Really?" Jang Hae Byeol even wanted Yifan to confirm it. 

He nodded again and smiled. 

"Can I take this? I want to give it to my boss and ask if it is good enough for us to sing it." Kris said and put the sheets in his bag as she quickly nodded. "Alright, anything else?" 

"Let's go out sometime. I miss hanging out with you, Kevin." Jang Hae Byeol drew some small circles on his arm and pouted. 

Kris sighed but agreed. I couldn't believe that he just agreed to her. Yifan hated hanging out, I knew that because I never saw him with anyone else than Joon Seok sunbae. But he was his best friend, so this was quite another matter. 

"Arasso, I'll just meet Mr. Soo Man." Yifan said and entered the SM building. Jang Hae Byeol waved him goodbye and smiled at me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter