Excuse

EXO SERIES: I'm Wu Yifan's Happy Virus [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: What's up guys~ This author here *pointing on me* has a new update for you. Kris Eun chapter ahead!~

---

>>KRIS'S POV<<

Despite being curious about Ms. Katie Ahn, I didn't do a lot to find out about her. I watched her with sharp eyes, without anybody's noticing.

I'd follow her when she walked home late at night.

I'd coincidentally show up in Joon Seok's studio.

I'd practice with the other members for some upcoming broadcasts or something, 

and I'd go to the dance practice room to rehearse there too. 

She showed up there all day because she worked on her songs with Chanyeol or Yixing. 

But she'd never ask me although I had the right ideas which matched with her songs. 

Never mind.

I didn't mean to show one that I was a stalker, I wasn't, I was only watching her a bit. 

Katie Ahn would arrive later at the company than I, because she spent most of her time working in the studio with Joon Seok hyung.

Katie Ahn would meet my members in the dance practice rooms and play with them. 

Like a little child.

Katie Ahn would eat her meals with Chanyeol's and Lu Han hyung's lovers. 

I've watched her for a few days now, and I still didn't know enough though.  

It was frustrating.

I was frustrating.

I watched this woman and followed her almost everywhere.

It was surprising that she didn't know I did that all the time, and she probably knew but didn't tell me.

What else? 

I would walk behind her, not carefully but casually and silently. In her point of view, I only showed up sometimes and disappeared again. But I was everywhere. 

"Noona!" I heard the voice of a boy.

A little boy.

A child. 

Is this boy her brother? 

"Sung Min-ah!" Katie Ahn shouted and spread her arms to hug the little boy. I was standing near the gates of an elementary school. These little kids were so small, unlike me. 

Big height difference here. 

I watched Ms. Katie Ahn letting the little boy named Sung Min down and taking his hand. I slowly started to believe that he was her little brother.

I liked taking care of children, it was fun and maybe one wouldn't think this of me. Katie Ahn looked so happy and caring at the same time, even happier than when she was working at the SM building. 

It's kind of scary. Or only unsual.

Some kids gathered around Katie Ahn and the little boy. She should become an elementary school teacher already. The children seemed to like her very much. 

"This is my noona!" The little boy had a bright smile on his face and held the hand of Ms. So Eun. "She's cool, isn't she?" 

"That's enough, Sung Min-ah. Let's go home." Ahn So Eun raised up and waved goodbye to the other elementary school students. They waved goodbye as well, and then they finally left the school. I turned around and covered my face with a mask and a cap. 

Ahn So Eun and the elementary school student passed me and I waited a short while before I walked ahead too. They were playing, laughing and joking, just like when she met the members during the practice. And just like a big sister and a little brother. 

And this is not good.

That's really not a good sign. 

I liked caring girls. But I didn't like Ms. Katie Ahn. Not in this certain way.

"Sung Min-ah, do you want to play with Sung Jin oppa and me when we arrived?" I decided to follow them.

Who on earth is Sung Jin? 

And does this mean she has an older brother now too? 

That's so confusing. 

How many more secrets does she have? 

"Nae, So Eun noona!" Their eye-smiles were so smiliar.

However, it was the same direction to Ms. Katie Ahn's home, but they stopped somewhere else. 

I watched a tall guy heading towards Ahn So Eun and the little boy. So this was probably Sung Jin. He patted Katie's head and then he lifted the little boy up for a while. 

I couldn't understand what they were saying but whatever. I couldn't tell if they were siblings, but I doubted that. Siblings would never act like how they did. 

So this might be her boyfriend or what? 

As if. 

Ms. Katie Ahn never had her first kiss and she has never dated before.

This woman is so innocent, she will never have a boyfriend.

I let out a deep sigh and arrived at her house. 

I knocked on the door and I guessed I've attracted her attention now. 

"Yah, Wu Yifan." A shiver ran down my spine as I heard her calling my name.

Call me Kris, Ms. Ahn So Eun.

I turned around but her aunt already opened the door for me. 

"What are you doing here?" Both, Ahn So Eun and the woman next to me asked. 

"I help your aunt in the garden." I said and turned to the woman. Then I put on a forced smile which disappeared right after she said she didn't need help because she had to work. "Oh really? I didn't know, excuse me." I respectfully bowed to the auntie and headed towards Ms. Katie.

At least, I have an excuse for being here.

"Who's that?" It was rather a demand to tell me who that guy was than a question. 

"Park Sung Jin is the name." This guy was tall, but not as tall as me. He wanted to shake my hand but I didn't like skinship with strangers. And this guy and I, we would never be friends, so he'd always stay a stranger to me. 

I know that, Park Sung Jin, I know your name.

But I'd like to hear that from Ms. Ahn So Eun.

"Noona, who is that mean-looking guy? He's so big." The little boy asked her and furrowed his eyebrows once he turned to me. 

I kind of crouched down and reached out my hand to shake his hand. "I'm Kris hyung." I smiled at the little boy and waited for him to shake my hand but he didn't. 

"Sung Min-ah, this is Mr. Kris." Ahn So Eun told the little boy and lifted him up to give him to this other guy. "He works in my company." 

"Hyung, I don't like this other hyung." The elementary school student complained and turned his back to me. 

Park Sung Jin quietly laughed and gazed me. 

"I'm sorry. This is my little brother, Park Sung Min. I am a college student at Seoul National University majoring in music composition." Park Sung Jin bowed to me, still holding his little brother in his arms. Actually, I didn't want to know your major and your university, but I'd never see him again anyway.

"Sunbae and I've always been neighbors, but we've only known each other for about four years. I pick his little brother up from school everyday right, Sung Min-ah?" Ahn So Eun smiled at him wher

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter