Epilogue

EXO SERIES: I'm Wu Yifan's Happy Virus [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Aigooo, the final chapter of Kris's Secret Angel. It only took me two to three months to end this fic and it's kind of surprising but I managed to update almost everyday. But now school starts again and I have this stupid internship, so I won't be updating the new fic a lot. Thank you everyone, I hope you enjoy the last chapter of EXO SERIES: Kris's Secret Angel :) 

---

">http://

>>KRIS'S POV<<

I would say I didn't know how much time passed since our farewell. 

But I'd lie. It's been exactly six months. 

One hundred eighty-two days. 

Two hundred and sixty-two thousand and eighty minutes.

Fiften million, seven hundred and twenty-four thousand, eight hundred seconds. 

I felt terrible the past six months. 

I felt completely broken, I felt like I lost myself.

As soon as I arrived at my house, I rushed in the workroom. 

The only thing I did was to stay in the workroom forever, staring at the drawings and paintings of her. 

I could do nothing else but this, and to draw another painting again and again. 

She kept penetrating in my mind and her beauty was everywhere in this room, painted on the hundreds of canvases.

Every single memory of us came up when I created another drawing of Ahn So Eun. It was comforting. A bit.

In a white dress,

with her stunning beauty,

and angel's wings, so she can fly to me. 

"Hyung, open the door." Joon Seok hyung shouted but I was busy and concentrating on my work as never before. 

Joon Seok hyung started to call me hyung again since So Eun left. 

My best friend managed to open the door and entered the room. I've only let him enter the workroom one time, but this was before I began to draw So Eun so much.

His eyes widened and he looked around. "Hyung, I know you've always spent your time drawing her, even before you started dating but So Eun's fine, and you shouldn't worry about her too much." 

I felt relieved to know that Katie was fine. Joon Seok hyung was the only one who kept in touch with her, but he didn't tell me a lot about her, except about her condition. This was the only thing I needed to know to feel better, I didn't want Joon Seok hyung to tell me more. 

The more time passed, the more I missed her. 

I literally cried every night because of Ahn So Eun. I was like that for about two months until I got a hold of myself and let Joon Seok slap me to wake up from my nightmare. I wished it was only a nightmare, because I really couldn't take it. 

But it was reality. 

Katie left exactly six months ago.

I felt like a broken man and nothing or nobody could make me complete, except Ahn So Eun. She wouldn't come back, and I couldn't go to her now because of work. We would have a comeback soon, and we'd sing her songs. 

I just had to take care I wouldn't cry on stage too.

There were still the old SM songwriters signed under the agency. I didn't know them, but nobody could replace Katie and nobody wrote better songs than her. 

I would act happy in front of EXO and the fans, I would pretend to be okay although I secretly cried because of her.

"Don't call me hyung, it only reminds me of Katie." I said low-keyed and gently shaded the sides of her face and her jaw. Then I adjusted some details, and painted her lips in a pale pink.

I wished I could kiss these lips only one more time.

"Mianhae, I'm get going. Make sure to show up to your dance practice tomorrow, Yifan." Joon Seok hyung patted my shoulder and glanced at me before leaving the workroom. 

I closed my eyes.

I felt bad for treating Joon Seok hyung like this. But since Ahn So Eun left, I couldn't express my feelings differently.

"Aish." I hissed but stared at her beautiful face. "It's been six months, Katie. I'm accepting it, but I won't accept to stop loving you."

Putting the brushes and palette away, I got up and grabbed my coat to leave my house. 

I haven't left the house for a while, only when I had to go to the company.

Inhaling the fresh air, I realized that it was autumn and almost winter.

Months flew past.

It was November. 

Walking along the streets, I looked around and tried to think of something else than just Ahn So

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter