Letting Go

EXO SERIES: I'm Wu Yifan's Happy Virus [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm back with a kriseun update :) This is the second to the last chapter of this fic, and it's sad. It's really sad. I'll be updating my new story soon once I'm done with Kris Eun, but I don't want this to end. I hope you enjoy KrisEun and I want to thank you for supporting me on this fic. /cries

---

>>SO EUN'S POV<<

Roughly two months have passed now. Yifan and I were still dating. The only problem was that there was only one month left.

The second problem was, my mother called Auntie and asked her to come earlier. She wanted to go to San Francisco with me in one month, but she was packing her things and I was supposed to follow her. I explained to her I couldn't go now and that I'd fly there when my contract expired.

To spend some more time with SMTown and Kris.

"So Eun-ah, I'm sorry I have to leave now." Auntie apologized to me and caressed my cheek. 

"The house must be left clean, because I also don't know if we'll come back." My aunt gave me a weak smile and carried the suitcase. 

"So Eun-ah, you have to be there as fast as possible, I don't know how to speak English." I laughed and Auntie joined in. "Will you accompany me to the airport, So Eun?" 

"Of course I will, Auntie." I quickly nodded and carried the suitcase for her, before stowing it in the cab. 

My aunt turned around and gazed our house. We've always lived here, and I knew it was hard for Auntie to leave this place now. She stood a while in front of our house before she entered the taxi and I followed her. 

"You know, I've raised you up here and it'll be strange to leave this place after so many years." Auntie told me and I could understand her. I had to leave soon as well.  After two hours, we arrived at the airport and I waited there with my aunt. 

"Enjoy the time you'll spend here before you fly back. I don't ask you to resign now, but the earlier you come, the better. And So Eun, introduce Mr. Kris to your mother soon, I think she'll look forward to meet him." Auntie caressed my cheek and smiled. There was an annoucement. 

"I have to go now for real, So Eun. See you in San Francisco." My aunt waved me goodbye as she carried her suitcase. She headed towards the check-in and disappared out of my sight. My eyes were watering a bit, but I didn't cry. It would turn out well, and I'd leave like planned. I picked my phone to call Kris. I really didn't know what to do now, and I just wanted to see my boyfriend at the moment.

"What's the matter? Where are you?" Kris asked me worriedly and I chuckled over his behavior. 

"At the airport. I'd ask you to pick me up but I am not quite sure." I replied and wiped the small teardrops away. "Or I'll just ask Joon Seok oppa to come." 

"Yah! I didn't say I can't drive, I'll pick you up. Just stay where you are and don't call Joon Seok hyung." My boyfriend warned me and hung up. I chuckled but left the airport to wait for Kris. We've only dated for two months, and I couldn't believe I needed to say goodbye to him soon. It ached my heart to know that. It wasn't a goodbye for ever. I'd surely come back, but I wouldn't stay. 

I didn't know how I've been standing there, spacing out and thinkng of my life that I didn't notice Kris was standing a feet away from me. Smiling weakly at him, I embraced him for some comfort. I really did not care if there were reporters, they wouldn't get to see me soon anyway. And all I wanted was someone beside me.

Inhaling his scent, I started to cry all of a sudden. His confession, my mother's disease, Yifan's disease, Auntie's departure, it was all too much. I didn't know how to feel and how to handle with my mixed up emotions.

"Sssshh. So Eun, don't cry." Kris whispered and my back. "Ssshh." 

"I don't want to leave too." I sobbed and held Yifan tightly. "I don't want to leave you." 

"I don't want to let you go." Kris admitted and rubbed my arm. "But I have to." 

"I know, and I have to either." I wiped my tears away and looked at my boyfriend. "I'm glad you arrived here safely." 

Kris quietly laughed and patted my head. "This is all you think about? That I arrived safely?" 

I slowly nodded and smiled. "Can you drive us to the Han River later? I haven't been there for a long time." 

Yifan held out his hand for me. "Let's go on a date." No matter what happens, it will turn out well.

I kept saying this to myself. And I hoped it would turn out well either. "Let's go on a date." I repeated softly and interlocked my hand with his.

It will turn out well.

>>KRIS'S POV<<

I didn't know what to do to comfort Katie. It was not the first time I saw her fragile. I hoped it would also be the last time she cried. So Eun had a hard time because of her family, and I knew it didn't help if I talked to her about her family. Her aunt just left. And she had to stay here. Because of her contract.

Well, I didn't mind if So Eun stayed here, but I knew she did mind because she had to follow her aunt and her mother. The first time I met her, I just thought why on earth did this person run into me at the airport. I hated airports, I used to hate them because they were crowded and full of people. You had to leave people there, sometimes even forever. 

But I met So Eun here the first time, so I did not hate airports at all. And if she hadn't transferred to SM, I wouldn't stand here right now with my girlfriend. SM wasn't my favorite agency, if you could say it like that, and in one way I wished So Eun could just part ways with SM. 

Not because I didn't want to see my girlfriend in the company, but it was because of the agency. It hurt that she had to leave, but this was love. Love wasn't showing some affection or saying sweet things, it wasn't being together and acting all happy. 

It was still love even if it was pai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter