Hope

EXO SERIES: I'm Wu Yifan's Happy Virus [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi everyone! I am a bit stressed today and I'm writing this on my phone because I can't use my laptop. Forgive me if the chapter has too many mistakes because I am sure there are a lot. I hope you enjoy reading :) 

---

>>SO EUN'S POV<<

 It was silent while we ate at the table. Kris was eating while Joon Seok sunbae and I glanced at each other, not knowing what to do or to say apart from eating. 

When I first saw Jang Hae Byeol, I thought she was a beauty who was dating this Ice King. I thougt she was a gentle girl, but I was wrong. 

People like Jang Hae Byeol were the reason why I didn't believe in the world, but then I would remember the good things and fade down the bad things. 

But sometimes there would be some things or some people one couldn't fade down. 

Kris Wu for example.

But he isn't a bad person. 

Kris is simply too mysterious and cocky, that's all.

I wouldn't even notice because he's too handsome for my eyes.

Everyone deserves a second chance,

but do people who have done something really bad deserve a second chance?

It depends.

Jang Hae Byeol wanted to date Joon Seok to make Kris jealous. She was inhumane. It was wrong to use someone else to betray somebody's love or trust. But sadly, there were too many people in society who enjoyed doing these things.

Or worse.

She was a bad person though. But it was not supposed to mean that Jang Hae Byeol didn't deserve anything, she deserved to be happy too no matter what she has done. 

Because anybody can make a mistake.

Or I am only too nice sometimes.

That's probably the reason.

I've not given up yet, I have still a spark of hope,

in Wu Yifan, but not in Kris.

"It's really delicious, Joon Seok-ah. I didn't think you know how to cook." I smiled and tried to loosen the tensed atmosphere. Joon Seok sunbae thanked me and looked at Kris who was silently eating.

"It's even better than his food." I whispered to Joon Seok, but Kris heard it I could tell.

Kris let out a dry laugh. "We both know that you mean the opposite."

I glared at Kris before turning back to Joon Seok.

"Mr. Soo Man accepted two songs I've written for the album." I happily told Joon Seok. I was more than satisfied, because I wrote them on my own. The other songwriters who had more experiences than I and who were older than me have written the rest songs for the album.

I was able to help some lyricists, and wrote fifteen or twenty lines so I only participated. And I had some help of a certain EXO-M member when I was working on the Chinese versions.

"The album is probably going to be a repackaged one, most of the producers and songwriters are going to work on the new songsin the next months but this is not important now." The music producer told me and chewed his food. "By the way, you need someone who sings the Mandarin versions if you are struggling with the pronunciation."

I shook my head. "Do you think I am not fluent in Chinese? I'll just sing it, it's only a demo anyway." I laughed and turned to Kris. I needed a way to include him. It felt like I was talking to Joon S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter