Anxiety

EXO SERIES: I'm Wu Yifan's Happy Virus [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi ^^ The vacation draws to a close soon but I want to end this story before I'd go to school again. More about other stuff below at the end of the chapter! :)

---

>>SO EUN'S POV<<

Yifan and I arrievd at the company, acting all natural. He has told me to take care and I didn't mind at all that he wanted this to be a secret. Although I really wanted to tell anyone about this, we just started dating and it wouldn't last for long. Unfortunately.

"I have to wear this everytime I enter or leave the building? I'm not even a celebrity." I complained and took the mask off.

"My handsome face can not be overlooked, dear Katie." Kris replied, heading towards the elevator. "My height not to mention." 

I only shook my head and entered the elevator, followed by Yifan. "You're quite cocky, Yifan." The doors closed and we waited until we arrived at the right floor.

"They won't notice anything anyway." Kris added, turning his head to me. "Maybe Joon Seok hyung will." 

"You'll tell him anyway, he's your best friend." I rolled my eyes and left the elevator once the doors opened. We walked to the studio and greeted the producer and EXO-M who was already there. Seems as we spent too much time staying in my bedroom.

"Hyung, you are the last to arrive here. Aren't you always on time, hyung?" EXO-M's maknae wanted to know as he dragged to the others. "And So Eun noona too! You're always the first next to Joon Seok hyung." 

I innocently shrugged and told him I forgot the time. And Kris told him he had to do something. They are suspicious. Taking a seat next to Joon Seok oppa, I glanced at him and noticed his surprised expression. He knows it.

"Now that you are complete, let's continue the recording." Joon Seok oppa said after a while. He was spacing out a bit. "I don't have all day. There's another group who will come today too, so hurry up a bit." 

Joon Seok oppa was really strict when it came to the recording, but since it was really frustrating with this group, I could understand him. The recording started, but I felt everyone's eyes on me, except Joon Seok's. It was weird, I knew they were suspicious but I tried to act innocently and naturally. Kris was glancing at me from time to time, signaling me that I didn't need to worry.

"Aish, seriously, there are two songs left." Joon Seok oppa shouted and turned the music off. "Five minute break guys. Read the Chinese lyrics carefully. So Eun didn't write it all too difficult for you." I nodded agreeing and encouraged the rest of the EXO-M members. "Can you get me some coffee again? I really need one because we won't be able to go home today." 

"So Eun-ssi, get me an Iced Americano without sugar or cream at the cafeteria too." Lu Han sunbae added and thanked me. I glanced at my boyfriend before leaving the studio. Ah seriously, why do they always drink coffee? Suddenly I felt an arm around my shoulder and a hand on my head. 

"Did you think I'd let you go like this? Lu Han hyung is really unbelievable. His girlfriend works at a coffee shop so he can get an Iced Americano on his own, I've told him you won't get him one." Kris said to me and patted my head. 

"It doesn't matter to me, but I won't get him one anyway because he can't drink inside the recording studio. I'll only get Joon Seok oppa one because it's frustrating to record with you." I answered, heading to the vending machine. 

"You call him Joon Seok oppa already? Not sunbae?" Yifan crossed his arms as I stood in front of the machina and was about to pick the right coffee for the SM producer. 

"I was only polite in the beginning, but now I'm pretty close with everyone. Joon Seok and Ji Yong and his friends are the only ones I call oppa." I explained and let out a sigh.

"Interesting." Kris briefly answered and nodded his head slowly. "So you are close to Joon Seok hyung?" I nodded again and agreed, choosing the coffee for my friend. Kris let out a sigh. "Good for you, my Katie." When I was about to take the coffee mug, Yifan took it first and sipped it because he was faster than me.

"Yah!" I shouted and and raised my arm to take Joon Seok's latte macchiato but Kris raised his arm too and sipped it again. "I'll just buy a new one." I shook my head at him and pushed the buttons on the machine. I waited and glanced at Kris who was still sipping the coffee. He didn't even like coffee, why did he drink this now.

I was carefully pushed against the wall, next to the vending machine. I watched my boyfriend placing the mug on the top of the vending machine to completely turn to me.

"Someday, you're going to introduce this Ji Yong guy to me and then I'll talk to him for a minute." Kris whispered and inched closer to me. "And because of Joon Seok hyung, I told him we are dating. How will you call me then?" Before I could answer, Kris pressed his lips against mine and clasped his hands on either side of my face. 

"Oppa." I slowly whispered, noticing the hint of coffee during the kisses. Yifan pulled away for air and gazed me with a serious expression. "Ji Yong oppa will be on tour and the others are on break." I told my boyfriend and took the new coffee mug. "He won't return before I'll leave." Kris shrugged and grabbed the other mug he took away first to sip it. 

"And what about your weird neighbor? He totally likes you, it's obvious." He complained, but his voice was calm. 

"Are you jealous or why do you complain about all the guys I know?" I raised my eyebrows at him and smirked because I've never seen him being jealous before. I expected him to disagree with me, because he even kept his thoughts a secret. "I am. And they all like you and you don't notice anything. Especially your neighbor, he's using his little brother so he can see you everyday." 

"Sung Jin is my neighbor, of course he sees me everyday. They don't like me, I'm only close to them and this is everything. Don't be jealous, oppa." I emphasized the last word and assured him that there was nothing between me and any friend. I kissed my jealous boyfriend again because it looked like he didn't believe me at all.

"Fine, I'll leave it like that." Kris slightly coughed and sipped his coffee, looking away. Probably because he is embarrassed.

"Then let's go back to the studio. I guess the others know what's going on and it's clear now." I was thinking about buying an Iced Americano for Lu Han sunbae, because we'd have an excuse for being away for longer than five minutes, but I didn't. 

I'll let them imagine the rest.

"Joon Seok hyung was quite happy and supportive when I told him about our relationship." Kris told me as we headed to the underground parking. 

"Of course he is." I answered and entered his car. Yifan wanted to drive me home, but first I needed to do some shopping in Myeongdong. "Let's go before the reporters catch your handsome face." 

Kris agreed with me and drove to Myeongdong. "You know, I expect to meet your weird neighbor when we arrive at your house." 

I hit his arm, but not too hard because he was driving. "Sung Jin oppa doesn't like me, Yifan." I rolled my eyes. My boyfriend was suspiciously quiet during the drive. I was wondering what he thought but actually I didn't want to know it. While we were strolling around and bought some things. Kris mainly bought clothes and this stuff because I couldn't use my money for this. I only enjoyed spending some time with Yifan, and I just bought the things Auntie wanted me to buy for her.

I stopped walking as I saw a familiar person standing in front of a shopping mall. "What is it?" Kris wanted to know as I didn't follow him. He turned to me and looked in the direction I was looking. "Isn't he this Ji Yong guy?" 

I slowly nodded and grabbed his hand to drag him to Ji Yong oppa. He'd leave in few weeks. We talked to him for a while, and I introduced him to Kris. I promised I wouldn't tell anyone but I had to tell him because he was my family too. After some time, we arrived at my place and I observed Yifan's facial expression the entire time. They briefly met sometimes at some events but now they were completely introduced to each other and I was worried.

"Why are you staring at me, Katie?" Kris questioned me without averting his gaze from the road. "Ji Yong is okay, but I wouldn't say I like him." I chuckled. I wanted him to get along with Ji Yong oppa though, but I was alright with this too.

Yifan and I got off, and the first person I met was the little Sung Min who was standing near his house. I greeted him and shortly before I wanted to ask him where his brother has been, Sung Jin sunbae joined us, plus one of his friends. I bowed to his friend as Kris stood next to me and observed the two guys from head to toe. I lifted Sung Min up and watched the scene between the three men. Kris didn't say much, he was busy studying the two and I had to suppress a laugh. 

Setting Sung Min down, I grabbed my boyfriend's wrist and dragged him to the car, saying goodbye to my neighbor. "You're friends with so many men including every male celebrity of SM and YG." Kris let out a heavy sigh. "It's really frustrating."

"You're frustrating, Yifan. There's no need to be jealous. See you tomorrow." I waved him goodbye and head

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter