Touché

EXO SERIES: I'm Wu Yifan's Happy Virus [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm sorry I couldn't update yesterday. Long chapter to make up for not updating yesterday hehehe.

---

>>SO EUN'S POV<<

I was upset about the thing with Jang Hae Byeol. She was evil, she was a cheater and a thief. But no one believed me. The worst thing was that Kris didn't believe me too. Yifan knew Hae Byeol since high school so he should know her personality. I was standing in front of the EXO dorm. I've asked Yifan if he could drive me, and I needed to check if he really did come to the dorm. Otherwise I'd have gone to his place and drag him with me.

"But I'm serious, she really--" I was cut off because the door was opened by a member. Kris only shook his head and entered the dorm. I silently followed him and loomed around. The EXO dorm wasn't that big but it was a comfortable place to live in. Yifan's place was a slightly bigger than the EXO dormitory but both places were nice. And by now, I was used to call him by his real name. 

But he'll always stay a poker face.

"Noona!" Some members shouted and I turned around. The EXO members walked downstairs and greeted me and Kris. They were happy to see him, and they secretly thanked me for dragging him to the dorm. It was dark outside, and it was time for dinner. The group's housekeepers were busy cleaning the apartment and the members were playing with each other. The door bell rang again and I turned back to the entrance to open it. 

"There you are." I smiled at the two members and let them enter the dorm. "Isn't there someone missing?" 

Chanyeol and Baekhyun sunbae nodded, greeting their members. "Lu Han hyung is with his lady because she's sick. He'll arrive later." I was wondering how Hye Yeong could catch a cold in this short period. However, I was looking for the other leadernim because he was the one who invited me and because he probably charged the whole dinner tonight. 

But before I was able to ask him, I was stopped by the maknae line who badly wanted me to cook for them. Se Hun, Tao and Kai said that they didn't want their housekeepers to cook for them because they were already cleaning the house, and because they were tired already. 

"Please noona! It's only this one time. Our housekeepers are very tired because it's late." The maknae lined pleaded and gazed me with puppy eyes. 

"Arasso. Aren't there any members who know how to cook?" I wanted to know and looked for the kitchen. The three members led me to the right room. The kitchen and the living room were one big room, so it wasn't difficult to find it. 

They shrugged once we entered the kitchen. "Actually there are a few. Yixing hyung, Yifan hyung and Kyungsoo hyung. But you already agreed to cook for us, so we don't want to ask the hyungs now! Please cook something delicious. We have everything you need, just open the fridge, noona." Then they joined the other kids and played. 

"Hm, what to do now." I mumbled to myself and opened the fridge. They were a lot of ingredients and a lot of meat. I winced when somebody placed his hands on my shoulders. 

"My slave is cooking?" I'd always recognize his voice. And the fact that he called me slave was enough for me to know who was standing behind me. 

"I'm not your slave anymore, Yifan-ssi." I answered and took some ingredients out of the fridge. Feeling his warm breath in my neck, I didn't dare to move. He was making me nervous, but he was still a douchebag. "Poker face." I mumbled and washed some vegetables. 

"What did you say?" Yifan asked me in a low voice which sent shivers running down my spine. I tried to cover my nervousness and started to cut the vegetables on the chopping board. "Repeat it again, Ms. Ahn." I ignored him and prepared the other ingredients on the kitchen counter. As I wanted to ask him why he wasn't talking to s, the door bell rang again and Kris paid his attention to the others.

Lu Han arrived and I heard some other voices. Then I heard the members shouting and screaming. I was busy rolling the gimbap but I was wondering why the kids were so excited. Suddenly I knew why. 

"Hae Byeol noona is here!" I heard Tao's voice announcing and I almost squeezed the gimbap.

"Noona! You can join So Eun noona in the kitchen and cook for us, we're hungry!" Another member shouted. 

What a great idea. Why on earth does Jang Hae Byeol come to the EXO dorm? And why do the other members know about her? 

"Oh, So Eun-ssi. You're also here?" Jang Hae Byeol entered the kitchen and set her bag down. "Did the EXO oppas invite you? Hm, they must really like you. Or this is what you think." The scum smiled at me and watched me rolling the gimbap. From the corner of my eyes, I observed Jang Hae Byeol from head to toe. Her pretty face covered her dark side. 

Just dress up nicely for Yifan. I bet you won't even touch the food because it's too disgusting and sticky for you, huh? Since we don't want you to have dirty hands.

"So you're making gimbap?" She wanted to know and looked over my shoulder. Isn't that obvious? 

"Cook for the kids, but not for Kris. I'll make something else for my Kevy oppa. I'll cook something special for him. He doesn't like gimbap that much." Jang Hae Byeol rolled up her sleeves and opened the fridge. Really?

"Actually I like gimbap pretty much." Kris passed us as he joined the EXO members. I shot a glance at Hae Byeol and rolled the next gimbap. 

"So then I'll just make some tuna gimbap. I'm sure Kevy will like it." Hae Byeol proudly said and started to do whatever she was doing. I didn't really care. Cutting the rolls in pieces with a knife, I didn't hesitate to ask Jang Hae Byeol about her alleged song.

"I'm sorry about that but I just wanted to impress Kevy oppa and I have no idea to write a song. But see it positive, my song got accepted by your boss. And now I'm finally making up with Kris, that's why it's all thanks to you." Jang Hae Byeol explained to me and I held the knife with a tighter grip. 

For the first time in my life, I forced a smile, a fake one, but she was probably not smart enough to see that.

"You shouldn't make tuna gimbap, Kris hates fish." I said, my eyes wandering to the gimbap she was rolling. I rolled my seaweed rice roll without fish because Yifan didn't like it and I knew Lu Han sunbae was allergic to seafood, so I made something else for him. Just by looking at Jang Hae Byeol making the gimbap, I could tell she didn't really know how to do that. There was too much of everything and it looked rather like a rice ball than a rice roll. 

"Oh really? I know Kris better than you, I even went to the same high

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter