Purpose

EXO SERIES: I'm Wu Yifan's Happy Virus [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi everyone ^^ It's me again with a new Kris Eun update! It's good to know that you like both characters, Kris and So Eun! Lee Joon Seok, the music producer will play a kind of important role too since he's Kris' best friend. ^^  Long chapter ahead! :)

---

>>SO EUN'S POV<<

Once I arrived home, I entered the kitchen to make some food. I was hungry and I didn't want Auntie to be mad at me for not making anything after she had a tiring day. Auntie walked into the room and told me to cook more than usual, because we had a guest. 

I nodded understanding and prepared everything for the meal. We usually did not receive visits, but if one came here, I was glad Auntie still had company with others. 

"So Eun-ah, come into the living room and greeted our guest." Auntie ordered me and I followed her after I laid the table. I neatened my clothes and bowed politely to our guest as I arrived in the living room. 

"The pleasure is mine." The guest said and I immediately froze. I looked up and couldn't believe my eyes. "Ahn So Eun-ssi." 

My jaw dropped. 

This is the first time he called me by my Korean name. 

"This handsome, young man helped me carrying the groceries." Auntie told me and placed her hand on Kris' shoulder. "Look how tall he is, So Eun-ah. Isn't he also one of the guys you searched on the internet a few weeks ago?" 

I mentally slapped myself. 

It was for business reasons, Auntie. 

"You've made a research on me?" Kris raised his eyebrows but there was no sign of a grin or a smirk. "Were you so interested in me?" 

"That's true, but I actually made a research on the other members including you." I said honestly and smiled at him and my aunt. "It's really nice that you helped my aunt to carry the groceries, Mr. Kris." 

Auntie turned to the Poker face guy. "Mr. Kris, please keep company and stay here for dinner as a return for helping me carrying the things." I watched my aunt taking his hand and asking him to stay. Kris scratched the back of his head, but I knew he was going to accept this offer. 

But why did he come here? 

I doubt that he only helped Auntie with the groceries.

Wasn't he in the studio just now?

Aish, Poker face. You're darn fast.

"I'd love to." Kris smiled at my aunt and I was surprised because it was a meaningful smile. 

And it was the first time I saw him smiling. 

He should really smile more. 

It looks good on him.

Auntie led Kris into the kitchen and took a seat opposite of him. I was forced to sit next to Kris because Auntie told me so. I had to behave of course, since Mr. Kris Wu was an important person. 

We started to eat and I noticed the uncomfortable atmosphere between Kris and me. I wanted to say something, but I never did in front of Auntie. She probably wanted to talk to Kris alone, without me interrupting them. So I ate silently. 

"Mr. Kris, so you're an idol under SM Entertainment? That means, you two know each other?" My aunt wanted to know and gazed my labelmate with wide eyes. 

I let out a sigh and let Kris answer since Auntie didn't want me to talk anyway. 

"Yes, basically. So Eun is a really great songwriter. Our company can be lucky to have her." Kris told my aunt and I immediately turned my head to Kris to see if he really said that. 

He doesn't mean it.

"Aigoo, So Eun-ah. If your mother was here, she would say that you should date a guy like Mr. Kris someday." Auntie sighed bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter