Slave

EXO SERIES: I'm Wu Yifan's Happy Virus [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi guys ^^ I'd like to thank you for reading, subcsribing, commenting, voting and for messaging me on my wall! You all encourage me so much to keep writing, and it's really fun telling you the story of Kris Eun. Thanks a lot :) 

---

>>SO EUN'S POV<<

Narrowing my eyes, I tried to see clearly despite my blurred vision. Once I rubbed my eyes, I stared into the face of Kris. My eyes immediately widened and I wanted to move away, but his arms were wrapped around my waist and I was too weak hitting him. First, I was wondering why Kris laid in my bed, next to me, but then I remembered that I asked him for this favor. 

My cheeks were heated, but I wasn't shaking anymore. I felt warm. 

"Will you please stop budging." Kris groaned, but his eyes were still shut. 

How long has he already been awake? 

Or did I just wake him up?

I slowly raised up after removing his arms from my waist, and I tried to get up but then I was shaking again. 

"Aish, there's no use in falling asleep now after you woke me up." Kris ran his hands through his hair and got up. "Stay in your bed, I'm going to make some breakfast for you while you'll rest." 

"No wait, I can do this." I slowly followed him but tripped when I reached him. "You better get ready and drive home or to the company to practice with your members. I will come later." I told Kris while entering the kitchen. It was only a cold, it'd go away soon enough. 

"I can't go to the SM building if my slave is sick. You were supposed to be my slave, but look at you now." Kris let out a sigh and ordered me to rest. Everyone else would have said the same, but not Kris. 

"Arasso." I smiled at him and leaned against the door frame. "See? I'm resting."

Kris let out a dry laugh and shook his head. He prepared some breakfast and ignored me while I was half-asleep leaning against the door frame in the kitchen.

"Take a seat or I'll eat this on my own." I slowly nodded and did as I was told. "This was the first and the last time that I've cooked something for you. You are the one who will do it the next times, slave girl. Eat first."

"I'll enjoy the meal." I gave Kris a weak smile, but he was impatiently waiting until I'd taste his food. As I chewed the breakfast he has made, I couldn't believe that Kris was the one who made it. 

The food is delicious, for someone like Kris. 

I wouldn't say it was the best meal I ever had, but it was enjoyable.

"Of course it's delicious. I've made this." Kris smirked at me but I rolled my eyes at him. 

Cocky Ice King.

"I never said it was delicious." I lied and continued eating breakfast. Kris glared at me but turned back to his food which he finished eating after a while. 

"You'll need hours to finish this." Kris added and got up to take his coat. "Hurry up." 

I should hurry? 

I put my bowl in the sink and grabbed my winter jacket to follow him. Kris handed me a cup of tea and told me to rest but I refused. "I feel better already." I honestly said and sipped the tea. "Now drive me to the company. I won't stay there for long anyway." 

I was feeling better for real. My mood wasn't even down although I was sick. I had a great breakfast, which was made by Wu Yifan. 

Unbelievable.

And I wasn't shaking that much anymore. It was only a slight cold. 

However, Kris didn't complain and let me enter his car. 

"The first and the last time." Kris repeated and I quickly nodded. "I won't catch you if you faint." 

"I never asked you to do that. Joon Seo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter