Truth

EXO SERIES: I'm Wu Yifan's Happy Virus [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: It's getting late again. Sorry for this ^^ Hope you like this chapter :)

---

>>KRIS'S POV<<

I was a man. And I didn't want to show my weak side to Katie. But since I've cried in front of her, it didn't matter if she knew that my health condition wasn't the best. I just forgot to eat the meals, causing my blood level to be low. But I only hoped it was nothing serious. I didn't know too, the doctors haven't told me about anything else except my low blood level. 

So Eun was really caring these days. She cooked for me, she kept my house clean and she even watered the plants here like everyday. The members didn't know that my I was feeling really bad recently. I tried to pretend like everything was okay. I could not always let So Eun make everything, and I also did not want it. 

My girlfriend worried about me and although she shouldn't, I was glad to know that she loved me. Indirectly. Since EXO had a comeback soon, I was on this stupid diet and I had to take the medications. That was why I would practice in the morning and I would go home when So Eun was coincidentally near the practice rooms because she was keeping an eye on me. Then she would drag me home and tell me I shouldn't overwork.

But most of the time, So Eun didn't manage to go home with me because I was literally forced to stay at the SM building to practice. My girlfriend would also come to our dance practice to watch us with the excuse she didn't get to see the EXO members a lot like she used to and another excuse was So Eun wanted to see how we practiced to her songs she has written.

Well, no one of them knows we are dating. I really loved EXO and our fans, but I didn't plan on telling them. I liked secrets. I had a lot of secrets. But only two people, excluding my mother knew about them. Joon Seok hyung and Katie.

And now I shared one secret with So Eun. I've told them most of me though so they weren't secrets anymore. Never mind.

"Annyeong!" I heard the angelic voice of my girlfriend. So Eun entered the practice room and greeted everyone. It wasn't common that a songwriter or any other staff came to watch someone's dance practice. They were too old and too busy, but So Eun always came here to watch us, or rather me. 

My girlfriend got along well with the others, so it didn't attract anyone's attention if she talked to me. "What's in your bag, noona?" A member asked and pointed on the bags she held. My look fell on them and I had a slight idea what she brang. 

"That's a secret." I suppressed a grin when So Eun said this. "Just continue, I'll only stay here for a while." Dance teacher hyung turned the music on and I really did my best at pretending I didn't notice So Eun's eyes on me. 

Practice ended sometime, I didn't think of the time. So Eun joined some members. I was sipping my watter bottle, and watched them talking or whatever they were doing. I didn't mind if they were getting along, So Eun was pretty sociable but I couldn't help but to watch them.

"Noona, you are the best!" One member shouted and hugged her for a second. I almost choked but shouldered my bag and headed towards my girlfriend and the all the others who were gathering around her.

"Why are you so excited?" I wanted to know and looked over their shoulders. 

"So Eun prepared some food for us!" They all said and I thought I misheard them. "We're on a diet though, but your food is really delicious and healthy at the same time! Thank you for the meal, we'll enjoy it." 

"It looks like Kevin-ssi doesn't like my food." So Eun pouted and I was confused for a moment. I loved her food, more than the others and I could eat her food all the time. "I'll just eat it then." Are you playing with me, Katie? You know I don't like games.

"Eyy, you really need to break up with Jang Hae Byeol." The members said and shook their heads. I was about to tell them that Jang Hae Byeol and I never dated and that they should mind their own business but I left it and only glared at them.

"Arasso, I'll go first. See you tomorrow." I shrugged and left the practice room. I headed towards the studio to meet Joon Seok hyung. 

"Hyung, are you coming?" I asked him and leaned against the door frame. Joon Seok hyung picked me up because of So Eun. She told him I shouldn't drive the car. 

"Have you eaten something already?" My friend questioned me and put his things in his bag. "So Eun's food is really good, you know."

"She didn't let me. Instead she cooked for the members." I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. "Let's go." 

Joon Seok hyung nodded and locked the studio. Then we took the elevator to the main floor and I picked my phone because my girlfriend texted me. 

"I was only joking a bit, oppa. Please don't be mad at me. I'm waiting here for you and Joon Seokie. -So Eun"  I smirked while reading the message. 

"Did she text you?" My best friend wanted to know and left the elevator. I followed him and put my phone back. "There is So Eun." Looking up, our eyes met and I had to control myself not to laugh or to pay too much attention to her. I wasn't the type to tease somebody, but I wanted to try it. So I ignored her for a few minutes.

"Oppa, are you mad at me?" My girlfriend tapped my shoulder and linked arms with me as soon as we arrived at Joon Seok's car. "Have you read my text message? I said I was joking." 

I noticed that Joon Seok hyung suppressed a laugh and I wouldn't be able to ignore her anymore. I smirked, but I still didn't talk to her. Entering the car, I watched So Eun sitting down next to me and staring at me during the whole drive. Joon Seok hyung drove us to my place and by now, he was used to stay at my house, like So Eun. She did change me a bit. I would've never let anyone see my house, not even my best friend and now they were here everyday.

"I'll cook something

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter