Return

EXO SERIES: I'm Wu Yifan's Happy Virus [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A veeeery long KrisEun update for you! Lean back and enjoy :)

---

>>SO EUN'S POV<<

Friends . . . 

Friends . . . 

Friends . . . 

This word went through my head the whole time. I just sat on my chair, leaned back and crossed my arms, staring at the table for a very long time. "Friends?" I mumbled and clasped my hands before my face. "Aish, this is so frustrating." 

I was a person who liked socializing with people and become friends with each other but this was stupid. Yifan and I couldn't be friends. This was the favor Joon Seok wanted me to do but this was not what I wanted. I wanted to open Yifan as a closed book and look through his soul, no matter how cheesy this sounded. 

"What happened?" Joon Seok asked and turned to me with a worried look on his face. "Who is friends with whom?"

"Yifan and me." I shortly answered before focusing on work again. "I'm so stupid. Why did I even think of this stupid idea." 

Joon Seok raised his eyebrows and leaned back. "Yifan and you? Why are you stupid, that's great! By the way, you know I didn't force you and the favor I asked you to do doesn't matter anymore, Yifan has become more active. Thank you, So Eun-ah I guess Yifan really likes you." 

"He has a girlfriend." I said and let out a heavy sigh. "This might sound weird but, Kris and I, there is no way we can be friends. It's not that I wouldn't want that, but I guess a friendship is not possible."

There were some people I knew, and that was all. But there some people I was friends with, like how I was friends with some trainees and celebrities in SM. Well, the only trainees I was friends with were Hye Yeong and Yeon Rin, the other trainees didn't like me at all. However, there were also people who were my family, not related, but they were my family like almost the whole YG. 

That was another story, but there were these kind of people. I didn't know where Yifan was among these people, that was why I wanted to find this out. I doubted he was only a person I knew or I was friends with, and I couldn't imagine Kris as my family, but there had to be something else.

Joon Seok shook his head and bent forward to face me. "How often do I need to tell you? Hae Byeol isn't his girlfriend, and even if, it wouldn't be possible. Yifan hasn't told me anything yet, but I absolutely believe that there's something going on. If he trusts you, he likes you. After all I know my friend." 

I slowly shook my head and raised up. "I have to meet with Mr. Soo Man now, see you then." I got up and grabbed my things before leaving the studio to head to the office. I was really not looking forward to stand in the office and listen to his talking or scolding because I was wrong again. 

I was just about to knock on the door, but I could tell the president was busy right now. He was was yelling. Mr. Soo Man had PMS or something, and he was probably talking on the phone. My eyes observed the USB stick I'd give Mr. Soo Man in a few minutes. But then I slowly raised my hand up and moved my fingers. It was only an ordinary handshake with Kris. 

Just like friends do. I immediately shook my head and realized that my hand was shaking. The moment when I reached out my hand and waited for Yifan to shake mine, I was really nervous. I wasn't think ing about it. But when our hands finally met, I never wanted to let go of him again. His hand was warm, not rough but soft. This feeling was new to me, because I've never held a hand of someone before. I really haven't. 

Only of the little Sung Min or some elementary students, but this doesn't count.

"Seriously this can't go on like this." I heard the voice of Mr. Soo Man yelling, probably at an innocent person. He was worse than Mr. YG, he was at least calmer than Mr. SM now. But seriously, this really can't go on like this. We share the same opinion, Soo Man. For the first time.

I was simply flustered right now. But I knew that Kris and I could never be friends, in a positive way. The president had to be very angry right now, I was scared to face him if I entered his office. I gulped. I hoped the person in there was still alive. Hesitating a bit, I took a few steps towards the office and was about to knock on the door, but it swung open already and the person who came out was luckily still alive. And it was a person I knew. He closed the door behind him and looked down at me. Yifan was the person Mr. Soo Man yelled at. 

"What are you doing here." Kris asked me with a husky voice. 

"I only wanted to meet the president." I answered and raised my eyebrows at him. "And you?" 

"I did the same." At least he wasn't lying. If he trusts you, he likes you. That's what Joon Seokie said. I slowly looked up and tried to read his facial expression.

"So? Would you please go away so I can talk to him?" I questioned him after a while and pointed on the door.

Yifan shook his head and crossed his arms. "The old man is angry right now. You better don't enter his office now." 

And then he grabbed my wrist and dragged me out of the company. Putting his mask on, Yifan was still leading me to a place I didn't know. He came without his car today? 

"Yah! Just let go of me." I shouted at him but he didn't listen to me. "Where are we going?" I asked slightly annoyed and thanked him after Kris let go of my wrist. Unfortunately, I had to follow him because I wouldn't know what to do in another way. I crossed my arms when we arrived at the bridge. It was surprising that Kris even remembered this place.

"Speak." Trust me. "Aren't we friends now?" Kris let out a sigh, leaning against the handrail of the bridge. "I don't know what you think, but we'll never be friends just like you and the members are friends. If you understand what I mean." I sighed in relief, causing Yifan to look at me confused. "Whatever, don't change the subject." I smirked at him but was all serious after a second. "Why did you bring me here?" 

Yifan turned his head aside and furrowed his brows. "I couldn't stand staying in the SM building."

"And why did you drag me out of the company as well? I was supposed to meet with the president." I knew Kris hid something. It didn't matter if he didn't tell me, but I still wanted to know why he brought me here, and why Yifan didn't go here alone. 

I've once told him he should go here when he needed a break or whatever. He could also have a break at home, and why? Because there's nobody at his place. "I get it, no need to answer me." I took a deep breath and looked at Yifan. Wu Yifan only needs some company, someone who's beside him, and not any comfort. I felt a raindrop falling on my head. It slowly started to drizzle. I looked up and watched a few dark clouds approaching.

"Let's go to my place, it'll thunder in some time." I suggested and before Kris could say something back, I grabbed his hand and took him to my house. On our way, I heard the thunder growling and then it started to rain. Arriving at my place, I entered the house and closed the door. Kris walked into my bedroom first, and I followed him after making sure that Auntie was sleeping in her bedroom. It thundered outside, and I stepped back from the windows. Kris was watching me, I felt his eyes on me. I didn't feel uncomfortable because of him, but because of something else. Yifan got up from my bed and stood beside me all of a sudden. He drew the curtains and turned his head to me. 

"You didn't come to the SM building with your car right? That means, you won't go home while it's thundering. I didn't let you go when it was snowing too, so it looks like you have to stay here." I faced Yifan and he silently nodded. And without a word, Kris sat down on the stairs in my bedroom and leaned against the door frame. I sat on my bed. I didn't know what to do to be honest. The sound of thunder was horrible, I hated it. 

"What? Aren't you going to sleep or do I need to come and sing you a lullaby?" Yifan asked me and got up after I didn't reply. 

"Your idea isn't that bad." I admitted and took a deep breath as I looked up. He asked me what happened again but I only pointed on the windows. 

"Are you afraid of thunderstorms?" Kris wanted to know but I didn't answer him again. "Move." I did as I was told and watched how he sat down next to me. "And now sleep." 

Yifan blanketed me and I closed my eyes. And only after a few minutes, I felt his arm around my waist, and his chest against my back. He was holding me tightly, and I was trying to fade down the sound of the thunder. I didn't know the reason why I was scared of thunderstorms, but I didn't waste another second on thinking of it. I was supposed to keep him company, but Yifan is the one who comforts me now.

>>KRIS'S POV<<

I made sure that she fell asleep so I could put my arm around her waist and pull her closer to me without her knowing. I was surprised to see So Eun being afraid of thunderstorms. But it was understandable. Everyone was scared of something, there was no one who was not afraid of anything. Even I am. 

There was probably no reason for her fear. It was wrong to use her fear, but I only wanted to hold her tightly and be close to So Eun. I didn't know if it would be difficult or easy to make So Eun return the feelings I had for her. Even if I was a bit unsure of them, because I was really bad at expressing my feelings, I was determined to make So Eun fall for me. But because of this reason, because I couldn't express my feelings, I was also bad at saying sweet things. 

I'm sorry, bear with me. I will also never do aegyo or anything cute.

I hoped she would be the last one I fell in love with, the first and the last girl. When I was in So Eun's near, I knew that I didn't need to act cute or whatever women liked. No matter how cold I've been to Katie, she always stayed with me and was smiling all over her face. 

I guess it's cute. Ahn So Eun is one of the only ones who can bear with my personality. Not everyone could.

I slowly opened my eyes and faced So Eun. She was sleeping pe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter