Promised

EXO SERIES: I'm Wu Yifan's Happy Virus [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I am back with a new Kris Eun update as promised. But it's so late again, and the actual reason is my strict brother. He's worse than my parents.. However, I bow in apology for the late update but I hope you enjoy reading :) 

---

>>SO EUN'S POV<<

As Kris picked his phone to see who texted him, I watched his eyes widen in disbelief. Did something happen? I waited for Kris to say something, but he didn't. Instead he called a number and left without a word. 

Seriously? 

I let out a heavy sigh and was about to return to the record producer but then I heard someone or some people running on the floor. I turned around and raised my eyebrows in surprise. Six of twelve members were standing in front of me and greeted me with a bright smile. 

"Noona!" Tao smiled at me and made me smile as well. "Do you want to play with us?" 

"Play?" I laughed but coughed. I forgot that I've caught a cold. "What do you want to play?" 

The EXO members pretended to think about my question but they probably had some ideas on their minds. 

"Let's have some lunch first." Jong Dae added but I wasn't sure if I should agree to the lunch. I just had some breakfast and I couldn't leave when someone wanted me to leave. I had to work, I had to work and compose and write the songs for the artists. 

I'd love to guys,

but I can't neglect the songs.

"We'll do that another time. I don't want you to get in trouble because you were spotted with a weird girl having some lunch together." I apologized to them but kept smiling brightly. I coughed twice and tried to suppress a third cough. 

"Noona, are you alright? It looks like you are sick." Kyungsoo said worried and gazed me with his big owl eyes. I shook my head and told them I was fine, since it was only a slight cold.

"Are you sure? Shall we buy you some medicine?" Xiu Min sunbaenim offered me but I refused, assuring them that I would go home in a few hours anyway. I thanked the EXO boys for considering me and I was glad to know that I was a part of SM Entertainment. 

"Arasso, we'll just have some lunch without you. But you're going to have some lunch with us, you promised it." Se Hun shouted as they walked ahead to leave the building. I nodded at them and returned to my office chair. 

Leaning back, I took a deep breath before turning back to Joon Seok sunbae. 

"EXO seems to like you pretty much." Joon Seok sunbae quietly laughed and pushed some buttons at his mixing console. 

I nodded in relief and handed him the composings I've written. "I think I'm done now. Let's record the demo first." Joon Seok sunbae agreed with me and told me to enter the recording studio behind the glass door. 

I took a deep breath and gave the record producer a sign to turn on the music. At least I could sing in this way although I was not supposed to sing in my job. But in the end, it turned out to be only a dream. I've found a new passion, but this didn't mean that I forgot the dream I've always had ever since I was young. 

"You've made a good job, So Eun-ah." Joon Seok sunbae grinned at me and lifted his thumbs up. Recording the demo wasn't difficult and it didn't take long, since it was only a demo. The EXO members would sing it better th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter