Moment

EXO SERIES: I'm Wu Yifan's Happy Virus [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I am back with a #kriseun update! I'm going to end my fourth story soon, huhuhu so I'll have enough time to write this fic. Enjoy reading :) 

---

>>KRIS'S POV<<

I stopped walking and returned to her. I gazed her with an expressionless face and crossed my arms.The kid fell asleep already. Letting out a sigh, I sat down next to her and looked away. How could this kid become drunk so easily? This was the last time I'd ever help a drunk person. Her head fell on my shoulder and she clung onto my arm. I rolled my eyes, I was glad she stopped talking useless things. 

"Ms. Katie, would you please come back to your senses?" I asked her and tried to remove her head from shoulder. 

Katie shook her head and mumbled something I couldn't understand. "Yah Poker face, stop calling me Ms. Katie. So Eun is enough." She said whereupon I let out a deep sigh. "You're so mean, you're arrogant and you have this poker face everyday." 

"You are drunk." I reminded her and turned my head to Katie. "Think whatever you want, Ahn So Eun." 

She started to giggle and pinched my cheek. "There! You called me Ahn So Eun, heeeehee." 

"And you are a drunk kid. Seriously, how could you drink this small amount but get drunk so easily?" Katie pinched my cheek again and bursted out laughing. 

"I never drink and I am not drunk, I am totally innocent." The kid told me and kept convincing me that she was innocent for real and that she was everything but not drunk.

Katie pouted at me and gazed me with her eyes half-closed. Then her eyes completely shut and her head fell on my shoulder once again. I let out a deep sigh. I knew she wouldn't wake up for now anymore. I just wanted to go home, but I wasn't that cold-hearted to leave her on her own at this place. 

Actually, I was really impatiently and I would've lost my patience in a second in this kind of situation, but it took me a while to lose it so I waited until the kid would wake up. "Auntie, am I at home?" Katie mumbled and I turned my head to her to see if she was already awake. I flicked her forehead and caused her to open her eyes. "Auntie, are you there?" 

"It's me, and we are still sitting on that stupid bench. Get sober quickly so that I can go home." I rolled my eyes and looked away. She should be grateful that I was still here, I could've just gone home and sleep. 

However, Ms. Katie told me to bring her home and she even told me her address. It was surprising she still knew her address while being that drunk. I got up and walked ahead, telling her to follow me. I walked beside her, slowly because Katie was trembling. 

And that's why I don't drink. 

Once I arrived, I stopped walking and waited for the kid to enter her house. It was a small house with a garden, nothing special. Katie snuffled and headed to the door. Before she entered, she turned back to bow politely and thanked me for walking her home. I raised my eyebrows, but didn't think of her gesture anymore. It wasn't my pleasure, and I wouldn't do it again so I didn't care at all. 

>>SO EUN'S POV<<

My head hurt. I couldn't remember what happened last night when I woke up. But I knew that I drank some soju. It wasn't the first time I was drunk, but it was unsual for me to drink. 

"So Eun-ah, you need to go to work. It's 7 AM already." Auntie came into my bedroom and crossed her arms. "Where were you last night? It smells like alcohol inside your bedroom. Did you drink?" 

I slowly nodded and touched my head. I wanted to know what happened last night, but somehow I also didn't want to know. I was at a club with Joon Seok sunbae and the EXO boys. And then we drank a bit. Auntie let out a deep sigh and returned to the kitchen to make a soup for me which should apparently help against my headache.

Once I was done eating, I got ready and said goodbye to Auntie before heading to the SM building. I didn't want to give up yet and tell Joon Seok sunbae I didn't succeed in approaching Kris, but I had to because it was impossible. In the meantime, I also remembered what happened yesterday. I regretted it, I would never drink again for real. Kris was probably mad at me now. 

"Sunbae!" I happily called Joon Seok and entered the studio. Kris wasn't here. Lucky me. 

"So Eun-ah, you are on time." Joon Seok smiled at me and turned back to his work. "So, what happened between Kris and you last night? Was he angry?" 

I shrugged and told him that I didn't know. "Sunbae, there's just no way I can approach Kris." I said in frustration and took a seat on the office chair. "I thought it was easy." 

"I've warned you, see it as a favor. I'd be mean if I said you would never belong to SM Entertainment if you didn't succeed in the mission I gave you since Mr. Soo Man is the chairman. However, try another way. For example, follow Kris around wherever he goes. If he's at SM, you are there too and if he goes somewhere, you will follow him. Do me this favor, So Eun-ah, I will never ask you something again when you tell me what he is up to lately." Joon Seok sunbae clasped his hands and waited for my answer. 

I nodded and accepted it. I could do him the favor, it wasn't much. I just needed to follow him around, like a sasaeng. Creepy.

"Asa! Thank you so much, So Eun-ah." Joon Seok sunbae pulled me into a hug and tousled my hair. I just smiled at him and started to work. There was a slight cough and Joon Seok let go of me. We turned to the door and watched Kris standing there with his hands in his pockets. 

My eyes widened by the thought that Kris might be mad at me because of yesterday. I prayed he wouldn't scold me. I immediately bowed in apology and kept my head down to avoid any eye contact with Kris. There was no reaction of him, Kris slowly stepped forward and stopped in front of me. I hesitantly looked up after he didn't reply. 

Kris flicked my forehead and I gasped, feeling the short pain. I touched my forehead and was wondering what I have done wrong. 

"This was the first and last time I've done this, so you better not invite me to your drinking nights anymore." Kris warned me and greeted Joon Seok sunbae who sat next to me. "I'll go home after lunch so don't look after me later, Joon Seok hyung." Then he turned back and exited the studio. 

I deeply sighed and leaned back. "I'll start rightaway." I rolled my eyes and grabbed my bag to go. Joon Seok sunbae was already gazing me as if I needed to follow him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter