Snowy Days

EXO SERIES: I'm Wu Yifan's Happy Virus [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: New update today ^^ Enjoy!

---

>>SO EUN'S POV<<

I stopped following Kris for one week because I worked on several songs. I didn't want the chairman to get angry, I've already seen Mr. YG getting angry once and I didn't want to imagine how Mr. Soo Man would look like when he was angry. 

I've written twenty songs in one week and I was sure the chairman would accept them, but I was wrong. 

"This is all you give me, Ms. Ahn So Eun?! I've expected more songs from you!" The director scolded me but I stayed calm. I was used to scolding in the past, but since I continued as a caring and good girl, I never got scolded. I've always done what one expected and I've always done a good job. 

At this moment, I just wanted to return to YG Entertainment and work with my Big Bang sunbaes, but I couldn't. My contract ended a while ago and I had to continue writing songs for this stupid agency, just because of Mr. YG. 

I didn't like the company at all, there weren't many people I knew and there weren't many people who respected my work. Only Lee Joon Seok and some EXO members respected my songs and they were the only ones who were nice to me in this agency.

"I'm sorry, director-nim." I lowered my head and bowed in apology. "I will write better songs in the future." 

Mr. Soo Man got up and walked through his office.

He was definitely upset and there was no use in apologizing because he would not calm down now.

"There's only one darn song I've accepted out of all the songs you've written. Are you serious?" The director clenched his fist and crossed his arms. "First, Kris-ssi does not show up to training and now I read those bad songs. I shouldn't have made this agreement with Mr. Yang Hyun Suk, he obviously lied when he told me about your successful songs." 

This hurts.

Mr. Soo Man took a deep breath before continuing. "I guess you two need a punishment. I'm getting upset again and again, this can't be true." The director laughed like a fool and paused to come back to his senses. "I have a friend who owns a hot spring near Chungju. I think he doesn't mind if there are two volunteers who will clean the hot spring for a day. I'll give Kris-ssi a call now, you better prepare for tomorrow." 

The director couldn't stop laughing and he slowly started to intimidate me. 

I bowed one more time before exiting the office. I carefully closed the door and turned around.

I almost started to scream and jump away but my mouth was covered with someone's palm.

"Shut your mouth, Ms. Katie." Kris said and removed his hand. "I've heard everything." Suddenly, his cellphone started to ring and he picked it up. "What is it, chairman?" 

I listened to both. Kris stood right in front of me and talked while I heard Mr. Soo Man's voice behind this door. 

"Punishment?" I guessed he wanted to pretend to be shocked or surprised, but he looked like always. "With Ms. Katie? You can't do this to me, sajang-nim." 

My jaw dropped and I hit his arm. "Yah!" I tried to shout but Kris covered my mouth with his palm. I crossed my arms and let him continue. 

"Arasso, director-nim. I'll go there tomorrow at 7 AM. With her." Kris hung up and turned back to me. "7 AM, be on time. I won't wait for you when you are late, so take a cab then." 

Kris disappeared from my sight and left me alone in front of Mr. Soo Man's office. 

I don't like this punishment.

I returned to Joon Seok sunbae's studio and sank into my chair. I put the folder on a table and leaned back, groaning in frustration before smiling brightly and forgetting what happened earlier.

"Thanks to Mr. Soo Man, I can write another thirty songs for him, plus I can spend my whole day with Kris tomorrow." I rolled my eyes and let out a deep sigh. "Is he even allowed to do that?" 

Joon Seok sunbae shrugged but laughed. "That's good, isn't it? You can see my friend the whole day, so it's not a punishment at all for you. He's the director, he has to know it, tell me what you've found out when you are back. Thank you by the way, you can always refuse to do that, So Eun-ah." 

I shook my head and smiled at him. "I'm only doing a favor for you." I picked my pencil and my notebook and headed to the keyboard on the other side of the room. "And this only means that Mr. Soo Man wants me to work harder, so I'll just write more." 

"What do you actually have to do as your punishment? Teach the trainees or what?" Joon Seok sunbae wanted to know and rotated on his chair a few times until he felt dizzy. 

"We need to clean a hot spring of Mr. Soo Man's friend." I told him and looked up. "I don't know if I am going to feel cold or too warm because it's winter." 

Joon Seok sunbae let out a laugh which caused me to smile. "But after all, you won't do it alone. Maybe you'll even get closer to Yifan, I am not used to call him Kris. Tell me things I don't know already, Yifan would not tell me if I was going to ask him." 

Joon Seok scratched his neck and stayed still for a while.

It was frustrating earlier when I talked to the director, I thought there was no one I could rely on. But I'd always do my best and see the good things, while cutting out the bad things. In life, in present, and in the future. 

>>FAST FORWARD<<

It was early in the morning when I woke up and opened the window to see if the weather was good or bad. It has snowed and there was pretty much snow today. I grabbed a winter coat and exited the house after telling Auntie that I'd go to work. I was on the verge of taking a cab to the SM building, but Kris already stood in front of my apartment. 

He was leaning against a black car and I guessed he wanted to act cool, but he just looked arrogant. 

"How did you know that I live here?" I questioned him a bit worried and observed him and his car. "And why do you wear sunglasses in this season?" 

Kris opened the car door for me and let me enter. "I have my reasons." He only said and took a seat as well. "F

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter