Wise

EXO SERIES: I'm Wu Yifan's Happy Virus [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: The vacation has finally started, yaaay! :D More Kris Eun updates! :) 

---

>>SO EUN'S POV<<

My cellphone rang and jarred me out of my peaceful sleep. I slowly raised up, rubbed my eyes and looked out of the window. It was earlier than I thought, because I thought I was late but it was dark outside. 

I turned back and picked my phone to see what happened. It was probably Mr. Poker face, who else would call me at this time? 

Yawning, I answered the call. "Nae?" 

"Yah, slave." I heard the low voice of a certain male idol. "Come here, I am at the company." 

"Arasso." I said, without complaining or contradicting. "What's the time?" 

"It's 6 A.M." Kris shortly responded and my eyes widened all of a sudden. 

He calls me at 6 A.M in the morning?! 

I could've slept another hour. 

"And buy me a tin of cola. I'm in one of the dance practice studios so hurry, you know I am impatient." Then Kris hung up and I was forced to get up. I grabbed my coat and left my house. 

I bought his drink on my way and entered the SM building. Looking for the right room, I checked the time again to make sure that I wasn't late at all. Joon Seok wasn't here yet, I could go to the studio later. 

I greeted the idols once I found the right hall. 

"I've bought this for you, master." I smiled at Kris and handed him the cola tin. I was one of the people who was even smiling in the morning, although I felt like a mess right now. It was like 6.30 A.M in the morning and a certain someone awoke me through a call. 

"Here's your money." Kris put out his hand and gave me some money in return. "And thanks for the drink." Mr. Poker face Master said and sipped his tin. "Stay right here, so I don't need to call you." 

I nodded, agreeing with him and sat down next to him on the ground. 

The EXO members gazed us weirdly and I was wondering what happened. 

"Um, So Eun-ah?" Chanyeol sunbae asked me and I cocked my head. 

"Um, leadernim?" Baekhyun sunbae asked Kris afterwards who looked up to them. 

EXO-K's maknae Se Hun slightly coughed and scratched his neck. "Are you two dating or so?" 

It took me a while until I understood what they meant. 

I turned my head to Kris and bursted out laughing. They were really funny. 

"Why should we?" I wanted to know and eyed the still confused faces of the boys. As they didn't answer me, I crooked my head and repeated my question. Kris shrugged and I knew he didn't care.

Probably because he already had a lot of girlfriends.

"Because it seems like that. You two are really not dating?" The other maknae asked and nudged Kris with his elbow. I shook my head while Kris didn't say anything. 

Xiu Min sunbae laughed and patted Kris' shoulder. "But you will tell us if you do, right leadernim?" 

"I won't because this will never happen." Kris let out a dry laugh and pointed on me. "Come on, let's practice." Kris got up and joined s. 

Joon Seok sunbae once told me that Kris didn't show up to their rehearsals, but right now he was the one who sort of encouraged the others to practice. Something happened to Kris. I didn't know what but it had to be something which influenced him positively. Or it might be a someone.

Does Kris meet someone?

Then he was lucky. <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter