Chance

EXO SERIES: I'm Wu Yifan's Happy Virus [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I hope you'll enjoy reading :)

---

>>SO EUN'S POV<<

I did as I was told. Mr. YG told me to go to SM and it felt strange to enter another agency although you were signed under another company. Even though it was just a part of Mr. Hyun Suk's deal, it felt like I was a traitor, but I wasn't. I had no reason. I just entered another buidling. 

That's all.

Once I arrived at the huge SM building, I entered after I convinced the guard in front of the agency to let me go inside. He was really stubborn, but I luckily kept the address including a letter of Mr. Soo Man. But as I arrived at the entrance, I really did not know what to do. I'd get lost, for real. I just strolled through the building and asked the next person I met for Mr. Soo Man's office. It was really different from YG Entertainment, I wouldn't get used to the fact that I'd soon work here. 

"Ms. So Eun-ssi, the director is waiting for you." A middle-aged woman told me and entered the office.

I followed her and politely greeted the man in the office. The director wore a black suit, and he seemed a bit strict. Maybe he just pretended to be like this, I was sure he was a good person. Mr. Soo Man read something in his documents and then looked up to nod once. Then he started to talk about all the things I needed to do. Mr. Soo Man was straight and explained everything to me quiet short. 

"I hope you understood everything." The middle-aged woman smiled at me, and even though the smile was fake, I smiled back. I nodded and exited his office. 

That was fun.

I waited and waited, and I was not allowed to go. They said I should wait for someone to lead me around the building, but I'd manage to do it on my own. I stayed patient and kept telling myself that something would happen in a minute. But sometime, I lost my patience and just walked away. I did not know where I was or how I would get back, but I just wanted to risk it. I could still ask a staff or so. 

I looked around and saw posters of several idols on the wall. When I was younger, I dreamt about becoming an idol just like they were now. But I gave up this dream to become a songwriter. I didn't need to sing or to train, I just wanted to write and compose songs. If I had become an idol, I would've been able to pay all these things for my mother since she lived in the States on her own. 

Eomma just had this only friend who took care of her, because I couldn't stay with her. I needed to gain money, and so I happened to work under YG Entertainment. And soon SM Entertainment.

But once I got signed under YG, I experienced how much the trainees suffered. They trained all day and sometimes, they got kicked out. So I just left it like that and stayed a songwriter. When I was paid, I sent half of the fee to my mother and I used the other half for surviving in this city. However, I turned my head away from the posters and continued my walk through the SM building. There was nothing special here. I waited and waited until something would happen. 

Disappointment.

"Excuse me, Miss. Do you need any help finding the way?" I turned around and greeted the guy standing in front of me. 

"I actually wait for anything to happen. I am not allowed to leave." I let out a sigh and smiled at him. I introduced myself to him. "My name is Ahn So Eun." 

"You must be our new songwriter, right? I am Lee Joon Seok, record producer." He shook my head and smiled back. "Did the director tell you anything about someone leading you through the company?" 

"I think Mr. Soo Man mentioned something, but I just decided to go ahead." I told the record producer and shrugged. "If nobody tells me exactly what to do, I'll just give up and go home." I was on the verge of turning around to leave, even if I didn't know the way, but I stopped rightaway. 

"Yah, Lee Joon Seok." I heard someone saying and I nearly froze because of this voice. Rough and low.

"Hyung, what are you doing here?" Lee Joon Seok next to me asked before I took one step back. "Ahn So Eun-ssi, this is my old friend, Kris." I furrowed my eyes and looked back to the guy who just arrived. 

"You are Ahn So Eun?" The guy questioned and it took me a second to nod. "Born in San Francisco. Twenty one years old.." He read in English while holding a piece of paper. If I hadn't seen that he read it, I would've thought he was a stalker. He let out a deep sigh and crossed his arms. His face was unreadable, and I had the feeling that he was familiar. It's probably only an imagination.

"That's right, I am Katie Ahn and I am the new songwriter. So what?" I said back and raised my eyebrows. Kris narrowed his eyes and leaned forward. I gulped, but kept a straight face. 

"You are fluent in Korean, how I see." Kris noticed and took a look at the sheet of paper again. Duh. I nodded my head and glanced at Lee Joon Seok who was grinning at the both of us. "Don't play around with anyone in this agency. It's childish to say you aren't fluent in Korean to the director, he even believed you." I gig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter