The Big Reveal

EXO SERIES: I'm Wu Yifan's Happy Virus [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: So in this update, I'll reveal who this mysterious person is ^^ You excited? Me too hehe. Long chapter! Enjoy :)

---

>>SO EUN'S POV<<

''Ah, So Eun-ah. Let's go back to your house.'' Joon Seok smiled at me and turned around to leave, but I stopped him. 

''Yah, wait! Who is this?" I asked him and pointed on the person beside Kris. They were talking to each other, and I couldn't read Kris because he put his poker face on. 

Joon Seok shook his head and dragged me back to the forest. I tried to convince Joon Seok sunbae to tell me who this person was but he said we'd go back to my place first. 

''It'll be better if we let them talk, So Eun-ah.'' Joon Seok leaned against his car and crossed his arms. 

''Can you tell me now? Do you know that person?" I wanted to know and observed his facial expression. He looked a bit worried, I was wondering why. ''You don't need to tell me if you want, I'll just ask Kris in person.'' 

I turned away from him and pretended to go back to the forest, but Joon Seok gave up already. 

''Alright, I'll tell you.'' Joon Seok sunbae let out a heavy sigh and scratched his neck.

''This person was in high school with Yifan in Canada.'' The record producer began but paused because it might be difficult for him to talk about it. I waited for him to continue but it took him a while.

''Kris and this person were sort of friends back then, and--'' Joon Seok was cut off and he suddenly winced because of that noise. 

''Joon Seokie!'' I heard a female voice screaming. I turned around and watched a girl running up to Joon Seok sunbae to embrace him. ''It's been a long time, hasn't it?" 

As she let go of Joon Seok, she turned to me but her expression stayed the same. 

''And you are? Joon Seokie's girlfriend?" The girl smiled at me and observed me from head to toe. I quickly shook my head and turned to Joon Seok who didn't really know what to do. ''My bad. By the way, I am--'' 

She was the one who was cut off, by Kris. 

''Jang Hae Byeol, stop it already.'' Kris said to her as he stood beside Joon Seok sunbae. 

Jang Hae Byeol. 

I gulped. 

She's beautiful,

but her smile seems too fake.

I looked at Kris and then to Jang Hae Byeol. They matched well together. She was a mysterious beauty.

Fair-skinned,

long, black hair, 

tall and slim,

I guess boys will fall for her rightaway.

And then there was Kris who was the handsomeness in person. 

''I am Ahn So Eun, nice to meet you.'' I bowed to her and smiled. I didn't know what to think of Jang Hae Byeol. As I watched Joon Seok seeing her, he didn't look happy at all. And Kris didn't look happy as well.

''Jang Hae Byeol, but you know my name already.'' She laughed and linked arms with Kris. 

They seem pretty close.

Jang Hae Byeol ran her fingers through her hair and put on a broad smile. ''Joon Seokie has probably told you a lot about me, but in case that you forgot it already, I am Kris's--'' 

''Friend. We were in high school together.'' Kris cut her off and removed his arm from hers. His voice was steady, monotonous, cold and not caring. It was not like I was used to it already.

''However, it was good to see you again, Joon Seokie. Oppa, you bring me home, right?" Jang Hae Byeol fluttered her eye lashes at Kris and dragged him with her. Kris didn't even answer her, but she still insisted that Kris would bring her home.

I let out a sigh once they were gone. I crooked my head at Joon Seok, he knew something I didn't know.

''Joon Seokie?" I repeated and bursted out laughing. ''Shall I continue calling you like that too?"

Joon Seok sunbae shook his head and laughed. ''Please don't.'' He said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter