Stay

EXO SERIES: I'm Wu Yifan's Happy Virus [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I was so busy revising the chapters of a fic that I forgot to continue this fic. Mianhae~ I hope you still enjoy reading! :) 

---

>>SO EUN'S POV<<

I heard the ringing sound of my cellphone but I forgot where I left it. I looked for my cellphone and even asked Kris if he has seen it.

"Do you look for this?" Kris held my cellphone in his hand and lifted his arm up once I tried to reach for it. 

Just because you are one head taller than me.

It was too late. He has already answered the call.

"It's for you." Kris realized and gave it back to me. 

Auntie.

"So Eun-ah, I know this is at such short notice." My aunt began and I listened attentiely to what she said on the phone. I was alright about what she told me and hung up.

"What did your aunt say?" Kris wanted to know and sipped his hot chocolate. I let ot a sigh and put my phone back so he couldn't take it away anymore.

"She said that she flew to San Francisco to take care of my mother. She doesn't know how long she's going to stay there, but I need to stay at home on my own and take care. I hope they are fine." I told Kris and watched him sipping the hot chocolate. 

Kris oberserved me from head to toe. "Get your own hot chocolate."

Auntie should just stay there with eomma. She didn't need to take care of me, I was already twenty years old and. It was soon time for me to visit her again, but I wouldn't have any vacation now and the money was tight.

"Is there anything else you want, master?" I questioned Mr. Ice King and sank into the sofa behind me. I checked the time and realized that it was already 2 P.M. The time passed really fast.

Kris was about to say something but I cut him off.

"Wait!" I shouted and got up rightaway. Kris furrowed his eyebrows at me and stopped drinking. "I know something." 

"But you are my slave and not the other way round." Mr. Poker face responded and crossed his arms after placing the cup on the coffee table. "I know something too." 

I tilted my head and was wondering what he thought of. 

"First, you do something for me and then we'll do whatever you want." Kris offered me and I nodded, smiling over his agreement. It sounded like a fair game. 

I patiently waited for what he wanted, but Kris didn't react. It didn't look like he faced the reality in the moment. 

"So what is it what you want?" I waved my hand in front of his face and flicked his forehead, because he still didn't react.

Kris made a face and gazed me. His face expression was mad at first, but it quickly turned to serious. I disliked these people who were always serious. These people should laugh and smile a lot instead of being serious and distant. 

"Be my slave for another week." Kris whispered into my ear and I wasn't sure if I should froze because of his low voice or because of his offer. 

"What?" There was no other word which described the situation. "Another week?"

"Or a whole month, whatever." He rolled his eyes and expected a reply. "Another week, Ms. Ahn So Eun?" Kris whispered again and stared into my eyes. I gulped and slowly nodded. 

There was his smirk again and Kris moved away from my ear. 

"It means that you have to do what I want now, huh?" I grinned at Kris and dragged him to the entrance. "If you don't want to catch a cold, then you better wear a jacket or something." I looked at Kris from head to toe, his clothes were still a bit wet but I didn't care. 

Grabbing Kris's wrist, I left the house and led him to the bridge. 

"What is it what you've planned on doing here? Go swimming in the lake or what?" His jokes were really not funny, but he was still the only one who was laughing. I smiled over that, at least he did laugh. "The lake is frozen over. And it's snowing." 

Kris's eyes wandered down, so did my eyes and I realized I was not holding his wrist, but his hand. I let go of him and walked ahead. Then I formed a little snowball and gave it to Kris.

"Do you want me to throw this at you?" Kris smirked but I flicked his forehead again. "Ouch! You're a really bad slave, Ahn So Eun. Don't you dare to do this again or I'll extend our contract by one month." 

I shrugged my shoulders and stuck out my tongue at Kris. I didn't care if he wanted to extend the contract, they were always the same things he wanted. I'd endure one month, it wasn't like Kris wanted to extend the contract by one year.

"So?" Kris impatiently asked and raised his eyebrows, while I was watching him with a grinning face. 

Let's have some fun.

 

>>KRIS'S POV<<

"You want me to do what?!" I stared at the snowball Ms. Ahn So Eun gave me and looked up. "I'm sure there will be a blizzard later, so it will be gone afterwards." 

But Katie Ahn was a stubborn girl, so she kept on asking. "But you've promised it to me since I'll be your slave for two weeks now." 

I rolled my eyes and gave up. 

"No worries, I'll help you." Ahn So Eun smirked at me and told me to form a bigger snowball so I did as I was told because it was firstly, indeed a promise and secondly, there was no use in complaining.

She seriously wants me to build a snowman with her.

Slave girl, this is the last time I'm building a snowman.

I managed to form a big snowball and sometime I couldn't roll it anymore. Ms. So Eun was busy forming the other snowball so I waited for her. 

Patiently, not impatiently. 

The snowman has to look perfect.

"Do you need some help or do you want to do that alone?" I pointed on the second snowball. "Let me do this, it doesn't seem like you can carry it." I said and lifted the snowball up to place it on top of the biggest snowball. 

"Asa! We are done." Katie Ahn shouted and put her arm around the snowman.

I shook my head and let out a deep sigh. "But there's something missing. Wait here." I turned around and looked for two branches which should become the two arms of the snowman.

I don't know why I'm being like this.

But I'm losing my pride.

After I found two branches, I returned to the snowman and stuck them in the snowman's body. I also noticed that he had a face. So Eun has probably done this. But then she decided to take a photo with me and the snowman, so she forced me to smile and look into the camera. 

I'm gradually losing m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter