Behind

EXO SERIES: I'm Wu Yifan's Happy Virus [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Good evening or good morning or whatever the time is at your place! :) I'm updating so late again, mianhae :( Here's a new chapter for you! I hope you like it :)

---

>>SO EUN'S POV<<

It was empty. The pages were empty, all white, nothing.

I crooked my head and arrived at the last page in a second. 

There were some things written in Chinese. 

Though I was struggling a bit with the grammar, I could still read it. 

[ A/N: All texts in blue are spoken in Mandarin Chinese ! ]

“If I can, please allow me with what I am able to do and with limited time to bring you happiness. Don’t forget that I’m a dragon, I can fly, I will use the shortest time to fly to where you are.”

I raised my eyebrows in wonder.

Did Kris write all these things? 

Why did he write this? 

What does he mean by that?

Whom does he mean?  

I had never thought Kris would write these things. And I had never thought Kris would think in this way. 

But there was something else written on the last page. It was a long text, and once I read it, I knew that it was a lyrics. It fitted perfectly to my song. It was the rap part I've always dreamt of. Because I couldn't do it.

It was kind of creepy. Kris has never read my new song, so why did this text match so perfectly with the lyrics I've written so far? And why did he even write this? 

So many questions. 

But I wouldn't be able to ask him. He'd know that I opened his notebook. 

Aish, I shouldn't have done this.

My eyes wandered to the very last word at the corner of the page. 

One word.

A word I can't read. 

A word I don't know.

I immediately closed Kris's notebook and groaned in frustration. The Poker face confused me so much. Firstly, I didn't know the meaning of the text and secondly, I still didn't know if Kris left his notebook on purpose.

It's not probable. 

I don't understand the meaning anyway.

I left it like that. I put the notebook in my bag and tried to find some ideas for the song. I couldn't focus, I was always asking myself why Kris wrote this. Or if he even wrote this.

Of course, he did. 

I'd always recognize his weird handwriting.

His words touched me. Like his voice emotionally touched me when he sang.

Darn it.

Another reason why Kris is such a mystery to me.

>>FAST FORWARD<<

I circled around on my chair and looked at the ceiling. I decided not to give it to Joon Seok, I'd give it to Kris in person. And while I was circling around, I didn't know what to do. My mind was empty, I had no ideas for the lyrics and I couldn't compose anything anymore. 

The part Kris wrote was so well written. I wished I could use it in my Chinese version and translate it into Korean later. 

So frustrating.

Joon Seok sunbae kept asking me what happened but I couldn't tell him that I found Kris's notebook and that I've read it.

Why does Kris keep an empty notebook with only one written page?

"Katie So Eun, would you please tell me what happened to you?" Joon Seok sunbae crossed his arms and raised his eyebrows at me. "I'm trying to concentrate but you keep circling around and it's really frustrating watching you." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter