Bet

EXO SERIES: I'm Wu Yifan's Happy Virus [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi folks ^^ I'm back with a new Kris Eun update and I'm glad that this fic gains more readers :) Thank you a lot!

---

>>SO EUN'S POV<<

The past days, I've spent pretty much time with the EXO members. By now, I knew a lot of them and it didn't shock me when they entrusted me some interesting things. Some things a certain director wasn't allowed to know. 

I was glad they trusted me. But well, after all Mr. Soo Man told me I needed to know the whole EXO for being able to write and compose their songs. So I did meet them, and I watched their dance practice everyday. 

Lu Han sunbae always told me about his girlfriend, Hye Yeong, while Chanyeol sunbae couldn't stop talking about his fiancee, Yeon Rin.

Those two girls are also the ones I met on my way to find EXO and they are supposed to debut as a girl group with four other members. 

I can't wait to write the songs for them. Hehehe.

I've also met them already. Hye Yeong is one year younger than me, and she's so beautiful! Lu Han and his girl really match well. Yeon Rin's eye-smile is so pretty, and I love her personality. It seems as she makes Chanyeol sunbae really happy.

And there is another member, Byun Baekhyun, who is married. I was quite surprised when he told me about his wife. It's just a pity that I don't get to see her, she isn't allowed to come to the company. Luckily. What would happen if Mr. CEO or Mr. Soo Man found out that Baekhyun sunbaenim was married?

But it is all up to them if they date or if they are married, engaged, whatever. 

It's just silly of the agencies that they won't let their celebrities date anyone. 

The three EXO boys have to enjoy the time they are dating, I hope Mr. Soo Man and Mr. CEO are going to be more.. casual about these things.

"So Eun-ah, what are you doing there?" Joon Seok asked me although it was pretty obvious what I was doing. 

"Working on a new song." I smiled at him and watched him heading towards me. Joon Seok wanted to take a look at my notebook but I hid it behind my back. "You'll hear it when it's done." I grinned at the music producer and continued. 

Lee Joon Seok and I have gotten pretty close, just like EXO and I. 

The EXO-K members weren't as close to me as the EXO-M boys which was due to my task to mainly write for the other half. 

"Have you seen Kris? I told him to come over and hang out with us for a bit, if you're alright with that, since this was somehow my own studio. But now you are in my team so it's also your studio." Joon Seok smiled at me and picked his cellhpone to call his friend. 

"Sure, it doesn't matter to me. I won't disturb you, I'll just write my song." I replied and wrote down the lyrics. 

Joon Seok put his cellphone back and narrowed his eyes when he looked at me. 

"Is anything wrong?" I wanted to know and set my pencil down. 

"You can use the keyboard over here, otherwise you won't be able to compose the song." Joon Seok noticed and pointed on the instrument in the corner of the studio. "Wait a minute, I'll be right back." Jo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter