Acting

EXO SERIES: I'm Wu Yifan's Happy Virus [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: The summer vacation starts soon at my place! But it only rains and it's not even that warm :( Enjoy!

---

>>KRIS'S POV<<

As I placed my hand on her palm, she pulled me into the hot spring rightaway. I couldn't react, and before I knew what happened, I was already in the water. 

This girl is really childish.

I held onto a rock, but apparently I was too tall to drown. I glanced at Katie Ahn and wiped the water away from my face. 

"I really needed that, it's really warm in the water." I said neutrally and glanced at her again. "What do you think? Want to try it too?" A slight grin graced my face and I raised my eyebrows at her. 

Ms. Katie shook her head and refused, but I grabbed her wrist and dragged her away from the rock and pulled her down into the water completely. Katie Ahn came up from her little dive and glared at me. 

Tit for tat, Ms. Katie Ahn.

She was even more soaked in water now, so was I. But then I realized that I was as childish as her. I shook my head, I was not Wu Yifan, I was Kris. 

"Now we're both in the hot spring." Katie Ahn noticed with a big grin on her face. I rolled my eyes and observed her facial expression. Why was she so happy although she was in the water while wearing her clothes? 

I let out a deep sigh and leaned my back against the edging of the spring. Katie Ahn did the same and smiled at me which looked kind of creepy. I wasn't used to see a person smiling all day. 

It was not that I didn't like her. She was just acting childish, she should act professional like a real songwriter. Katie Ahn's songs were quite good, and I had to admit they were better than some composings or songs of other songwriters who were signed under SM for a pretty long time.

"Right." I responded and watched the water vapor soaring up into the sky. 

Katie Ahn quietly laughed and I was wondering what she found funny. From the corners of my eyes, I saw how Ms. Katie was still laughing and looking at the water. 

Then she began to talk to me. "You know, I wanted to return to YG after my contract with both agencies ended, and I still want. I tried looking forward to work at SM, but it doesn't seem as if it is the right agency for me. I don't know if I'll be able to go back to YG if I resign from SM, but there's nothing else I can do." Katie Ahn doubted and I raised my eyebrows in wonder because I never saw her being dubious about anything. 

"Why is there nothing else?" I was curious about her, but I didn't really show it. 

Katie Ahn shrugged and kept her gaze on the water vapor. "I want to continue composing and writing songs, freely. I need the money and I am not able to work somewhere else with my clumsiness." I watched her smiling and it made me think about something.

I only knew a few people who kept working and training, who never gave up and who kept thinking positive. Like Yixing, or Suho. Katie Ahn was like that too. But now I could understand her reason. I just didn't know what was behind that reason. 

She's being mysterious. 

So am I.

"Want to bet?" I asked her and slowly turned to her. Ms. Katie Ahn raised her eyebrows in wonder. "I'll make you think differently about everything. I don't like SM at all. Look into my eyes. You have to know, many girls have fallen for me in this way, so take care." I suppressed an arrog

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter