Feels

EXO SERIES: I'm Wu Yifan's Happy Virus [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi everyone ^^ I hope you had a nice day or you'll have a nice day! :) Thanks a lot for reading! ^^

---

>>SO EUN'S POV<<

I've finally knocked on the door but nobody opened it. So Kris wasn't at home. I turned back and looked around, it was already so dark and I didn't know how I should go home now. 

Aish, I should've brought my jacket. 

But it was alright. It wasn't that cold.

I decided to go home. Jang Hae Byeol was probably having fun with her Kevy and I said goodbye to Ji Yong oppa earlier because I wanted to meet Yifan. Now he wasn't here. 

Yifan's car wasn't in front of his house, so I already knew he wasn't here. How could I even think that he might be at his place. 

I picked up my phone and looked at the screen. No text messages or calls. I let out a heavy sigh and smiled, it was refreshing. 

But I had the feeling that someone followed me. Or something. Sometimes I turned around to see if there was anything but it was only my imagination. I didn't believe in ghosts, spirits and witches. I also didn't believe that someone who passed away became an angel and protected the people on earth. 

There was a day I had to face the reality even though I didn't want it. And this was the reality. I hoped I could tell anyone else besides Ji Yong oppa what I thought, I hoped I could tell Kris because I wanted him to know me. He wouldn't need to tell me about him, but I'd feel better leastwise. I hoped Kris would understand why I was always seeing everything positive. 

There was this noise again. Footsteps.

I turned around to face the person who followed me, and I was scared for a moment. 

"How long have you already followed me?" I asked him and gulped. 

Yifan stopped walking and smirked, tilting his head a bit. "Long enough." 

Kris looked good. He wore a white shirt and black pants. His hand was in his pockets while his other hand was holding a black jacket. His hair was done nicely and the smile on his face shone out. The streetlights were dimly lit, so this was all I saw from him. Yifan was a handsome man, but now I was wondering why he was here.

"Why aren't you with Jang Hae Byeol?" I wanted to know and watched him approaching me. The closer he came, the more nervous I became. 

Wu Yifan shrugged and stood in front of me all of a sudden. "Why were you at my place?" He asked me back but I only gave him the two tickets for the theater. "Why didn't you use them for this YG guy and yourself?" 

I shook my head and placed the tickets on his palm. "You bought them so you should use them for yourself." 

"Are you serious? Why do you think did I leave them on the table in the garden?" Yifan crossed his arms at me but I didn't react, because I didn't know what to answer. "I wanted to go there with you, but then I heard you were busy so I just left them there so you could go to the theater with this guy." 

Kris wanted to go there with me?

I lowered my head but checked the time again. "It's not too late yet. It's 7 P.M." 

"The performance begins in thirty minutes. Still want to go there with me?" Yifan grinned at me and grabbed my hand and dragged me away from the road. He let go of me and entered his car.

I thought his car wasn't here.

"Joon Seok hyung needed my car and I told him to park it somewhere near my house because I'd need it too." Kris smirked at me as I entered his car. 

So he knew that I'll come to his place?

Yifan stepped on the gas and drove to the National Theater. He asked me a lot during the drive, it was surprising that he talked to me that much. But most of his questions were about my day with Ji Yong oppa. 

"Tell me about him." I turned my head to Kris and raised my eyebrows in wonder. "About Kwon Ji Yong, your friend. Why are you guys so close?" 

I didn't want to ruin the mood. It felt like he was mad at me, and I didn't know the reason.

Is he mad at me because I was with Ji Yong oppa today? 

We were only hanging out. He's my friend.

But before I'd say something wrong again, I just decided to talk about Ji Yong later.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter